Post the guy with the best physique you've ever seen

insåg efter jag svarade @tombradylover :dafuckfeels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fan va dumt av mig

ye it was his towel behind him, made me think bro had 6 fingers
shut the fuck up u dutch piece of shit. Shithole country ur airport is the only good thing about ur shithole nation kys. Soccer team sucks dick too

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
shut the fuck up u dutch piece of shit. Shithole country ur airport is the only good thing about ur shithole nation kys. Soccer team sucks dick too
Nah man its Swedish :feelswat:, wtf did the dutch do to you :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Nah man its Swedish :feelswat:, wtf did the dutch do to you :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
FUck u swedish faggot i hope ur country turns into full bbc nigers only i hate u all in Europe die niger die

• JFL
Dutch team is 100 times better than any American shit

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
trodde han va vit

edomites är vit

Imo it would be Frank Zane. Perfect proportions and not too much mass. He looks aesthetic and big without looking like a human turkey

View attachment 3142558View attachment 3142559

@Orc @SubhumanCurrycel @Debetro @try2beme @asdvek
IMG 8343

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG
honestly tough. It's all subjective.
I'd say cbum since he's above 6'1 and actually has a great physique.

Screenshot 2024 09 03 09 59 44 17 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

@Orc
Are u a good person irl? Because you look like ur not:rolleyes:

as far as mostly untrained frames go I’d have to go with this mysterious ranger:
IMG 1768
IMG 1767

22.5 inch bideltoid plus 28 inch waist circumference. Would look ridiculously mogger after test and mk.

• JFL

Something like this probably for max. female appeal

The best Physique in all of Sports currently is prob. Anthony Joshua.
That being said, photos and seeing top athletes live is two different worlds. Insta frauds on T may look good on that App but are almost exclusively twigs in person.

Funny observation. Chris Hemsworth's physique appearances in movies always have specific angles to hide his preposterously long torso. Take a look next time. The amount of frauding that they have done with this guy is unheard of.