Post white women who would be my looksmatch

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italians 🇮🇹
I think that I would be able to date girls who look like this, if I were to geomax to the West :ogre::

iu
iu

I just wanna know like, realistically speaking, would I be on pair with a MTB white-girl? :feelshehe:

877_1000.jpg
that one looks ugly-cute to me tbh, but I think I'm at the lookslevel to date her :ogre:

I think your standards are too high. Aren't you short or something?

You're setting yourself up for a world of disappointed if you think you're gonna slay prime Nordic/Western pussy like that.

I mean, look at them! They're young. They're tight. Their pussy smell like strawberry. Being etnic is no longer seen as something special like back in the days.

Maybe you prove me wrong, but I'm just saying what I think. Don't let it stop you!

I think your standards are too high. Aren't you short or something?

You're setting yourself up for a world of disappointed if you think you're gonna slay prime Nordic/Western pussy like that.

I mean, look at them! They're young. They're tight. Their pussy smell like strawberry. Being etnic is no longer seen as something special like back in the days.

Maybe you prove me wrong, but I'm just saying what I think. Don't let it stop you!
I'm not short, I'm 5'10 lol :ogre: average height

And a med pretty boy, not like i have the same value of a curry or arab on the dating market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I'm not short, I'm 5'10 lol :ogre: average height

And a med pretty boy, not like i have the same value of a curry or arab on the dating market
Yeah, maybe a Texas girl or something would work for you. You're upper middle class in Brazil from what I understand, so that's probably helpful. Not sure if that means you'll have to downgrade if you more to USA for example, but you have smarts, so can probably get along.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.