Post your best PSL God music.

Tell that to @Yuno_howitez with his dicksucking lips
well how about you shut the fuck up because you are not at all richard ramirez like u want ur avatar to be like so i think you are an ugly weak guy and u wanna appear strong through thinking u can kill people u are just a depressed piece of shit and u wanna say a final fuck u to the world by acting like a dark triad with the mentality u can always kill people but the truth is u are just a little boy useless little boy and will never do anything in your life and its all been meaningless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 21661
idc about this unrelevant faggot
well u fucking stupid retard its called irrelevant i thought u were american and u dont even know english while i know it better than u, ugly piece of shit stupid idiot. im the one who made u relevant by creating the profile pic trend so how about u shut the fuck up cause since i stopped you have become NOTHING!

well u fucking stupid retard its called irrelevant i thought u were american and u dont even know english while i know it better than u, ugly piece of shit stupid idiot. im the one who made u relevant by creating the profile pic trend so how about u shut the fuck up cause since i stopped you have become NOTHING!
didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
well how about you shut the fuck up because you are not at all richard ramirez like u want ur avatar to be like so i think you are an ugly weak guy and u wanna appear strong through thinking u can kill people u are just a depressed piece of shit and u wanna say a final fuck u to the world by acting like a dark triad with the mentality u can always kill people but the truth is u are just a little boy useless little boy and will never do anything in your life and its all been meaningless

@apemaxxed @Yuno_howitez @Lebgfinal
KEEP IT TO THE MUSIC GENTLEMEN.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
  • +1
no i am not i did say i wanna be like vinne hacker a bunch of times in the forum before tho
you look like him with weak bones if you get some sort of jaw surgery you’ll be a clone of him

Yes. Now keep it to the music, topic of the thread.
you should actually be thankful that anyone even replied to ur thread to revive it which could mean someone might actually reply to your thread with the music or whatever taht u wanted so u should never be mad at people for bumping a thread even if it sorta derailign the main topic it does bring up your view count and reps even you could miss out on people that woulda never seen this so think about that next time

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
you look like him with weak bones if you get some sort of jaw surgery you’ll be a clone of him
i will get genioplasty with custom jaw implants thats my dream if i dont kill myself but i dont think i will ever be able to do it so i will just rope in the end my life will be meaningless because woman would never love a guy like me and its all that matters is love

• +1
you should actually be thankful that anyone even replied to ur thread to revive it which could mean someone might actually reply to your thread with the music or whatever taht u wanted so u should never be mad at people for bumping a thread even if it sorta derailign the main topic it does bring up your view count and reps even you could miss out on people that woulda never seen this so think about that next time
You act as if it was dead before you got here, it was not. Now leave or post PSL music.

you are a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
You act as if it was dead before you got here, it was not. Now leave or post PSL music.
ok well i did think that actually i did not even look at the first page of the thread so i couldnt possibly tell that someone posted somethning on there i think that its indeed annoying if someone derails the thread like that but i guess u are just looking for psl songs i dont know if you wanna make an edit though of those songs so maybe u could tell me about that but if i had to pick a PSL song this is what id pick and u can tell me from 1 to 10 how u think about it.

even sean o pry he is actor in this so i think it fits and was this posted before if yes tell me

• Love it
shit thread topic
honestly a better topic than making 100 threads per day asking for ratings and then calling yourself a subhuman all the time

• +1
you are a faggot
You take commands from women like you are their subordinate. A bitch told you not to cut your hair a year ago so you stopped cutting your hair. Make your own choices for fuck sake.

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
You take commands from women like you are their subordinate. A bitch told you not to cut your hair a year ago so you stopped cutting your hair. Make your own choices for fuck sake.
didnt read btw

ok well i did think that actually i did not even look at the first page of the thread so i couldnt possibly tell that someone posted somethning on there i think that its indeed annoying if someone derails the thread like that but i guess u are just looking for psl songs i dont know if you wanna make an edit though of those songs so maybe u could tell me about that but if i had to pick a PSL song this is what id pick and u can tell me from 1 to 10 how u think about it.

even sean o pry he is actor in this so i think it fits and was this posted before if yes tell me

Great song, classic. Also yes the thread was up and running and I don't want my thread derailed because of arguing that has nothing to do with the subject. I rate the song 7.5/10, a bit too calm for that ideal PSL vibe like a Gaga song but still pleasant and gives off the vibe of PSL.

Last edited:

honestly a better topic than making 100 threads per day asking for ratings and then calling yourself a subhuman all the time
this is not true, i posted very few threads posting my face
and this is looksmaxxing forum so i can ask for looksmaxxing advices
meanwhile this thread is just sucking models dick

A shit ton complaining though.

Yet you don't apply a single thing you're told.

No? It's about PSL music, for motivation and that perfect mog vibe.
I don't apply because its over and looksmaxxing is worthless for my truecel face

I don't apply because its over and looksmaxxing is worthless for my truecel face
Then don't ask for advice if you are not going to looksmax, hop over on .is where it's over for everyone and no one looksmaxes, perfect for you.

this is looksmaxxing forum so i can ask for looksmaxxing advices
whats the difference?

you keep calling yourself subhuman in every thread where you ask for help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Lebgfinal
Post some of that perfect PSL God vibe music that just oozes of mog.

Post the music that makes you feel like prime Chico on the runway with otherworldly once in an eon features and unbreakable confidence.

Post that ascencion music, that mog music, that music that works both for PRs at the gym and on those lonely nights when you think it's over.

I need that PSL God music so post the best ones you know of.

Your welcome

• Love it
Perfectly encapsulates the pure ecstacy and dopamine of being a PSL God.

This reel is so well done, I escape my sub Chad life every time I listen & watch.

• Love it