Post your block list

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Chintuck22 and Marsiere214
Stop replying to that fat Jew gook troll and put him on block, he’s utterly pathetic .
It doesn't matter what your religion or race is Britain is a very tolerant nation and Londonvillie could pass as white or northafri
His actually very high iq user that makes outstanding points
His htn with weightloss he takes looksmaxxing very seriously and would defo mog me and you when lean

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 5746, Copeful and 3 others
RODEBLUR because his face is so fucking ugly i had to ignore him.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, Growth Plate, Danish_Retard and 4 others
It doesn't matter what your religion or race is Britain is a very tolerant nation and Londonvillie could pass as white or northafri
His actually very high iq user that makes outstanding points
His htn with weightloss he takes looksmaxxing very seriously and would defo mog me and you when lean
Ignore him bro he’s a 24 year old Manlet virgin who dropped out of uni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10042
i never blocked anyone tbh

i might bloack @Sergeant actually just cuz jew

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Ignore him bro he’s a 24 year old Manlet virgin who dropped out of uni
I just wish i slayed 17 bro you truly attract a lot of hate bcas of ur white mandigo
Your elephant trunk dick and the fact u use it makes u hated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 756
I just wish i slayed 17 bro you truly attract a lot of hate bcas of ur white mandigo
Your elephant trunk dick and the fact u use it makes u hated
You’re fine bro
Just ignore him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
BeetleKing88
LondonVille
Monk
You gotta be joking me nigger beans. You ain't blocked me?

I must be doing something wrong if someone like you hasn't blocked someone like me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Adding @to_stop_da_cope to the ignore list

Thats now 5 casualties

Crime: Associating with virgin pussies in order to bolster his self esteem

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Adding @Guess What to the ignore list.

Friend zoned simp of 4/10 low tier becky and now bitter that she ditched him as her buddy

5'4 dwarflet @tincelw adds as 7# to the casualty list

Crime: Associating with son of most successful kebab franchise. Who chooses to still live with his mummy because hes afraid of the dark

Adding @N1666

Friendless chavvy pussy that needs to conform to a dumb autistic social norm to feel like he is a part of something lmao

Get a grip of yourself. You're new here and acting like you know everyone. I smell his fraudulence.

Adding @SendMePicsToRate insecure chav with the personality of a highly estrogenic girl that tilts her head in photos/videos and sprinkles "cute, cute, cute" all over her head, with doggy ears and mouth.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Copeful, Wallenberg and 4 others
Adding @N1666

Friendless chavvy pussy that needs to conform to a dumb autistic social norm to feel like he is a part of something lmao

Get a grip of yourself. You're new here and acting like you know everyone. I smell his fraudulence.
Keep crying you fucking Indian dog

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
May I ask the reason you put londonville on ignore?

i unblocked @personalityinkwell so this is my current list:

1-proex
gay posts and low effort and not even funny

2-traumatized ogre
same as proex

3-albeacho
gay iranian self harming shia

351B8B6B 7744 4062 8D7C 57E28DCB87BC

There’s a few I’d like to ignore but I fear I’ll miss on some big threads or sum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, Deleted member 12002, Blue and 2 others
Adding @SendMePicsToRate insecure chav with the personality of a highly estrogenic girl that tilts her head in photos/videos and sprinkles "cute, cute, cute" all over her head, with doggy ears and mouth.
Rent free as always, love how he doesn't even know what the word chav means though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669

Adding: @IwantToLooksMaxx

Just your stereotypical LooksMax.Me cope-artist, with nothing going for him in terms of character, knowing his spiritual-self, interests, potential etc. Frauds with his stubble to look good, but his personality is so non-congruent with his looks that he can't even get a single number when he's in the gym. While normies like myself get approached by bitches in such setting and in LONDON. Lol he is in the capital of extroversion, America.

Worthless idiot that's currently wasting his good looks and will continue too, simply because of poor father figure and technology

No point in trying to fix stupid and programmed morons

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Looks234, Copeful and 1 other person

Too much muslim talk

Rent free as always, love how he doesn't even know what the word chav means though.

Before I hit the ignore button, look in the mirror you insecure pipsqueak and you'll see your skin colouring AND your mediocre melted features/face screams Chav. Underclassed, underprivileged, living off job losers allowance skid marks of English society.

Say hello to block now bro lol

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Before I hit the ignore button, look in the mirror you insecure pipsqueak and you'll see your skin colouring AND your mediocre melted features/face screams Chav. Underclassed, underprivileged, living off job losers allowance skid marks of English society.

Say hello to block now bro lol
Says the one who hides £1 washing up liquid in his room so his roomates don't use it. Again, this guy is 30 years old.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 756
Says the one who hides £1 washing up liquid in his room so his roomates don't use it. Again, this guy is 30 years old.
He claims to be chadlite and rich
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 12669
Chintuck22
Fastbananaceo

My ignore list is empty.

My ignore list is empty.

You are a tolerant mother fucker. OR you don't realise how you are slowly chipping away at your IQ, sanity, healthy brain-patterns and social skills. All without realising it. Don't surround yourself with nihilistic autism.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
You are a tolerant mother fucker. OR you don't realise how you are slowly chipping away at your IQ, sanity, healthy brain-patterns and social skills.
It's both tbh.

It's both tbh.

Yeah become aware. I saw your red pill thread in the Success & Money section and skim read it.

It was a good effort, but one thing I realised over time is BARELY anyone here is interested in improving themselves as people/characters. They are far too nihilistic and hardwired with this black pill stuff, which while having a lot of truth to it, is only a threshold for attractiveness as a male. We as men need far much more. Not everyone can be Jeremy Meeks.

Looks > Money > Social Status > Personality

And yes, when you have looks and money the other two do fall into place, as you GET REWARDED for having a good personality. When you are ugly, you don't. Possibly even when you are average.

I know this from experience. I speak from experience and so do you. Girls were instantly turned off when they heard your voice. Ok your voice is an aesthetic, but it is also an instrument to apply personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Wallenberg
Adding @Cardiologyscribe

Dunno who the bhenchod is and quite frankly don't care.

Has the trolling skills of a low IQ aspie only beaten by the blandest character on the site LondonVille.

• So Sad
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
I wish to have sex with you
Adding @Cardiologyscribe

Dunno who the bhenchod is and quite frankly don't care.

Has the trolling skills of a low IQ aspie only beaten by the blandest character on the site LondonVille.
I'm not trolling bby

Adding @Selinity

Sadistic little fucking basement dweller with pointless/worthless/useless purpose in this life. So much so that he feels he needs to troll in the Success and Money section when someone is raising debate and discussion.

Only a member of the autist incel virgin black pill community would have the lack of meaning to troll like that and over that.

There is a time for trolling and there is a time for mature debate and discussion.

And there is a time for blocking. BLOCKED. Another cupcake of society who's big behind his screen. Bunche off Kevin Durants without the basketball talent.

Adding @sorrowfulsad

This ones such a loser that he doesn't deserve a character assassination.

chadliterutherford
syobevoli

bc all i see them post is depressing shit and i dont wanna ruin my mood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
chadliterutherford
syobevoli

bc all i see them post is depressing shit and i dont wanna ruin my mood

A Zoomer with wisdom.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Adding @justadude

Just your typical pointless boring user, incapable of being objective. Posts for the sake of it and blends in with the furniture. Won't be missed. He really is just a dude.

you gon make me tag half the forum aha~

cant even imagine how low his t levels are
this guy blocked me for saying he's 4psl jfl acting like a 14 year old girl on instagram

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 4332
Adding @TRUE_CEL

A loser bent nose nerd with nothing to offer in terms of his posts.

Not my kind of person. Shit personality probably a product of his subhuman 3/10 looks. Unfortunate but can'#t be reading that insecure 14 year old spotty teenage puke till lockdown ends over here.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Adding @TRUE_CEL

A loser bent nose nerd with nothing to offer in terms of his posts.

Not my kind of person. Shit personality probably a product of his subhuman 3/10 looks. Unfortunate but can'#t be reading that insecure 14 year old spotty teenage puke till lockdown ends over here.
low t move but what else can i expect from a pajeet who overrates himself lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Adding @Chadeep

Boring forum conformist. Mediocrity in a fucking nutshell.

Worthless addition to the forum.

Adding @Iswhatitis19

Crime: Being intellectually dishonest in order to fit in with autists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709