Post your cronometer

RobticaI

RobticaI

Platinum
This is what I have everyday. I also take supplements for vitamin A, vitamin k2, potassium, DHA & EPA, and creatine. Do you think I'm missing anything? What does your cronometer look like?

Screen Shot 2023 02 02 at 82107 AM
Screen Shot 2023 02 02 at 82125 AM
Screen Shot 2023 02 02 at 82257 AM
Screen Shot 2023 02 02 at 82310 AM
Screen Shot 2023 02 02 at 82317 AM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and kokoszanel
what the fuck am I looking at.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Hero of the Imperium, Jigen and 3 others
Mine is the following:
Meat, Eggs, Milk and Meat again until Im full

• So Sad
Reactions: RobticaI
Take a magnesium supplement

• +1
take progesterond

• +1
Vegan faggot
Cronometer1
Screenshot 13
Screenshot 14

I've heard of this supplement before, why do you think I should take it?
Anti estrogenic helps you sleep higher libido etc

• Love it
Anti estrogenic helps you sleep higher libido etc
Thanks bro, I will add it to my supplement stack. The 2 tablespoons of flax seeds and 100 grams of tofu probably increase my estrogen more than I want.

Thanks bro, I will add it to my supplement stack. The 2 tablespoons of flax seeds and 100 grams of tofu probably increase my estrogen more than I want.
why are you taking those

why are you taking those
The flax seeds are for fiber and omega 3, I don't need the tofu though. I can cut it out a few weeks and see if it helps.
Lectins are like eating tiny razor blades for you gut. All factory farmed animals have them because they are grain and soy fed.

The flax seeds are for fiber and omega 3, I don't need the tofu though. I can cut it out a few weeks and see if it helps.

Lectins are like eating tiny razor blades for you gut. All factory farmed animals have them because they are grain and soy fed.

@Prettyboy @BrahminBoss @TsarTsar444 what's your take on this

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and BrahminBoss
omega 3s are soygoop
I was talking about the lectins and neu5gc
But this nigga is eating vegan omega 3s, it's no the same as fish and we don't need it

or you could just eat liver nigga 💀

But this nigga is eating vegan omega 3s, it's no the same as fish and we don't need it
Lectins are the reason why my life is full of suffering today, from acne, to low libido, inflammation, school failure, depression, just name it bro

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and RobticaI
Omega 3 is a meme bro

I take a vegan algae dha and epa supplement that has 800 mg of dha.

Oats have destroyed my life more then that heroine mdma brain fried junkie who lives under my bridge

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Grim
Idk If I have grass fed meats in my area tbh, I'm gonna have to continue as usual for now

Wdym
Avoid eatinf raw oats anyway you can, avoid eating processed meat as well, hot dogs for example are oje of the most toxic things you can eat. If i told you how i ruined my life you would think im either larping hard, diagnosed retard, or wanted to kill myself

• +1
Avoid eatinf raw oats anyway you can, avoid eating processed meat as well, hot dogs for example are oje of the most toxic things you can eat. If i told you how i ruined my life you would think im either larping hard, diagnosed retard, or wanted to kill myself
I know you wanted a quick bulk for gymmaxxing so you ate oats

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I know you wanted a quick bulk for gymmaxxing so you ate oats
I ate 500g of completely raw unsoacked oats mixed with milk and my meat protein came from a hole bag of hotdogs. Literally lab rat cancer inducinf experiment tier diet :feelshaha:
Its like i was desperately trying to get IBD by ingesting the 2 highest casual factors of this disease (lectins and nitrates)

• So Sad
I ate 500g of completely raw unsoacked oats mixed with milk and my meat protein came from a hole bag of hotdogs. Literally lab rat cancer inducinf experiment tier diet :feelshaha:
Its like i was desperately trying to get IBD by ingesting the 2 highest casual factors of this disease (lectins and nitrates)
For how long you had this diet, when was it
Haven't you healed since

For how long you had this diet, when was it
Haven't you healed since
Like 3 months before the very first symptom, never forgeting that day, it was blood on my fingers when i wiped my ass, i consider myself dead since that day, arguably the dsy i started therapy maybe more appropriate as my death date cause i speculate my dead body now is more result frim the drugs then the disease itself. Possibly both. I never regained my high T energy that i once had, i wept reading convos i had wirh girls before my death, i would act cold af and they would still beg for attention. Now im emotional and soft, easily broken, my hormones and brain are perma fried. Thats why i advise you to stay as far away from grains and processed foods, IBD is the ideal curse from God

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Prettyboy and RobticaI
Recent blood test

Screen Shot 2023 02 05 at 65634 PM
Screen Shot 2023 02 05 at 65621 PM
Screen Shot 2023 02 05 at 65611 PM
Screen Shot 2023 02 05 at 65553 PM
Screen Shot 2023 02 05 at 65508 PM

@Saen I added my blood test from about 4 months ago. At the time of the test I was on a worse diet, but it was still plant based.

This is my nutrition routine.

Not every day is the same, so I can be metabolically flexible. For two days I do keto, and one day I do moderate carbs, then repeat the cycle. On my two keto days I wake up and take an iron pill and vitamin C at around 8:30 AM, at 9 AM I have two cups of matcha green tea, at 10-11 AM I have four cups of coffee with baking soda. At 12-1 PM I break my fast with 30 grams of pea protein in water. At 1-2 PM I have soaked 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, 1 and 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds, one cup of peanuts, 7 walnut halves, 10 macadamia nuts, 10 almonds, handful of shelled pistachios, 1 tbsp cacao butter, two tbsp flaxseeds, two tbsp basil seeds, 1 tbsp psyllium husk powder, algal oil capsules for 1000 mg of dha and some epa, avocado, two tea spoons of olive oil. At 2 PM I have cooked veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, skinned and unseeded tomatoes, black beans, olives, pickles, mushrooms, organic tofu, bell peppers) and okra chips. At four I have another 30 gram protein shake.

On the moderate carb day I have the 30 gram protein shake at 9 PM with the coffee and green tea. At 11 I have the same bowl of soaked seeds and nuts as the keto days minus the peanuts and pistachios. At 11:30 AM I have the same plate of cooked veggies as the keto days. At 12-1 PM I have baked purple sweet potatoes with cinnamon, one kiwi, one lemon, 12-16 oz. black/red raspberries, green banana, non gmo 0 fat pop corn, one tbsp raw-uncooked-unfiltered honey, one lemon (can have other fruits on this day, like pineapples, cherries, strawberries, and organic green apples). At 3 PM and 5 PM I have another 30 grams of pea protein shakes.

These are the daily supplements I take

2000 mg l-leucine powder, 1 tea spoon glycine powder, vitamin D3 (if there's not much sunlight), vitamin A (retinyl), niacin B3 (with flush), algae DHA and EPA, half teaspoon of borage oil, zinc, iron, HMB, 250-400 mg magnesium glycinate (or d-malate), taurine, 1000 mg l-lysine, 1200 mg NAC, Methylcobolimin B12, half teaspoon of chlorella powder, boron, 50 mg DHEA, half teaspoon choline, half a teaspoon of neem, teaspoon of matcha green tea, one teaspoon of reishi mushroom powder, turmeric in hot water, 3 tablespoons of dried parsley, ginger root powder, ceylon cinnamon, one tablespoon of extra virgin cold pressed olive oil, one tablespoon of cacao butter, 5 grams of creatine monohydrate, 1000 mg chromium, half a teaspoon of beta alinine, potassium citrate, two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, lugol's iodine, 3 tablespoons of sunflower seeds (vit. E), 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
This is my nutrition routine.

Not every day is the same, so I can be metabolically flexible. For two days I do keto, and one day I do moderate carbs, then repeat the cycle. On my two keto days I wake up and take an iron pill and vitamin C at around 8:30 AM, at 9 AM I have two cups of matcha green tea, at 10-11 AM I have four cups of coffee with baking soda. At 12-1 PM I break my fast with 30 grams of pea protein in water. At 1-2 PM I have soaked 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, 1 and 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds, one cup of peanuts, 7 walnut halves, 10 macadamia nuts, 10 almonds, handful of shelled pistachios, 1 tbsp cacao butter, two tbsp flaxseeds, two tbsp basil seeds, 1 tbsp psyllium husk powder, algal oil capsules for 1000 mg of dha and some epa, avocado, two tea spoons of olive oil. At 2 PM I have cooked veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, skinned and unseeded tomatoes, black beans, olives, pickles, mushrooms, organic tofu, bell peppers) and okra chips. At four I have another 30 gram protein shake.

On the moderate carb day I have the 30 gram protein shake at 9 PM with the coffee and green tea. At 11 I have the same bowl of soaked seeds and nuts as the keto days minus the peanuts and pistachios. At 11:30 AM I have the same plate of cooked veggies as the keto days. At 12-1 PM I have baked purple sweet potatoes with cinnamon, one kiwi, one lemon, 12-16 oz. black/red raspberries, green banana, non gmo 0 fat pop corn, one tbsp raw-uncooked-unfiltered honey, one lemon (can have other fruits on this day, like pineapples, cherries, strawberries, and organic green apples). At 3 PM and 5 PM I have another 30 grams of pea protein shakes.

These are the daily supplements I take

2000 mg l-leucine powder, 1 tea spoon glycine powder, vitamin D3 (if there's not much sunlight), vitamin A (retinyl), niacin B3 (with flush), algae DHA and EPA, half teaspoon of borage oil, zinc, iron, HMB, 250-400 mg magnesium glycinate (or d-malate), taurine, 1000 mg l-lysine, 1200 mg NAC, Methylcobolimin B12, half teaspoon of chlorella powder, boron, 50 mg DHEA, half teaspoon choline, half a teaspoon of neem, teaspoon of matcha green tea, one teaspoon of reishi mushroom powder, turmeric in hot water, 3 tablespoons of dried parsley, ginger root powder, ceylon cinnamon, one tablespoon of extra virgin cold pressed olive oil, one tablespoon of cacao butter, 5 grams of creatine monohydrate, 1000 mg chromium, half a teaspoon of beta alinine, potassium citrate, two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, lugol's iodine, 3 tablespoons of sunflower seeds (vit. E), 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast.
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
Jokes, I'm mirin tbh. What are the benefits of these things?
I feel like I got rid of my candida, and have no more eczema, and can comfortably stay around 10% body fat with lots of energy. I'm also going to add one 3-4 day fast per month, and donate blood quarterly during the year.

This is what I have everyday.
Doesnt look very tasty and your drinking alot of water 6L :feelsgiga: are you not constantly peeing, but other than that looks good.

What does your cronometer look like?
Im a bit low on a few things but overall I dont think I eat too bad.
Crono
Screenshot 2023 02 28 at 111946

Last edited:
  • +1
Doesnt look very tasty and your drinking alot of water 6L :feelsgiga: are you not constantly peeing, but other than that looks good.

Im a bit low on a few things but overall I dont think I eat too bad.
View attachment 2093968View attachment 2093972
It looks ok, but you have some anti nutrients in there that aren't calculated in cronometer. The rice, factory farmed chicken breast, and oats have a lot of lectins. Also any non grass fed or pasture raised meats, because the animal's diets are mainly gmo soy, not what they would naturally eat. The milk and egg yolk also have to be pasture raised to avoid lectins.

this sounds like what I did, and i seem to have developed IBS lol