Post your fav femboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shoulda done it if he looked like a girl and passed. The arguement of shit dicking yourself is invalid because you can do that with a foid aswell. It’s better than a ftm
nah he was more like a twink, but not rly
like between a twink and a femboy
but he had a good body and decent face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and sytyl
we're straight
youre gay for not finding femboys attractive
I find them attractive but want a foid irl, would never go for a femboy because aids and diesease, also they are mentally ill and gross looking usually

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 13787

• JFL
I find them attractive but want a foid irl, would never go for a femboy because aids and diesease, also they are mentally ill and gross looking usually
yeah i want ltr only and its not worth it with a femboy, thats why im looking for women only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 8244
That’s a man with XY chromosomes ur gay

we're straight
youre gay for not finding femboys attractive
indeed
apparently, fucking these:

is """"""straighter"""""" than fucking these:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 3828, n0rthface and 2 others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 8244
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, sytyl and Deleted member 8244
pansexual is a jewish meme
I disagree. I have seen cases where guys are attracted to men, women and those who are trans because they are attracted to trans people's odd physical appearance.

But for someone who is bisexual, a trans person's odd physical appearance would be a complete turn-off for them.

Pansexuals are like bisexuals but they like trans people too because their odd physical appearance turns them on.

My point is that a trans woman isn't the same as a gay man who dresses like a woman, and a trans man isn't the same as a woman who dresses like a man, they use special unhealthy methods to remove important aspects of their sex (trans men remove their boobs and trans women can go as far as castrating themselves and injecting themselves with lots of hormones, which often leads to life threatening illnesses).

This is why trans people are in a league of their own, and pansexuals really do exist.

But someone who has sex with people who identify as trans who don't look the part isn't really pansexual.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
based, i hate tiktok fags
femboys dont act like fags, theyre like gamer girls and also cute and feminine
I hate trannys, but they are different than femboys imo

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 13787
Based and femboypilled

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, n0rthface, sytyl and 2 others
I disagree. I have seen cases where guys are attracted to men, women and those who are trans because they are attracted to trans people's odd physical appearance.

But for someone who is bisexual, a trans person's odd physical appearance would be a complete turn-off for them.

Pansexuals are like bisexuals but they like trans people too because their odd physical appearance turns them on.

My point is that a trans woman isn't the same as a gay man who dresses like a woman, and a trans man isn't the same as a woman who dresses like a man, they use special unhealthy methods to remove important aspects of their sex (trans men remove their boobs and trans women can go as far as castrating themselves and injecting themselves with lots of hormones, which often leads to life threatening illnesses).

This is why trans people are in a league of their own, and pansexuals really do exist.

But someone who has sex with people who identify as trans who don't look the part isn't really pansexual.
Didn’t read a single word, if ain’t straight it’s an abomination to natural selection and should not be treated as normal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 13787
Didn’t read a single word, if ain’t straight it’s an abomination to natural selection and should not be treated as normal
theoretically if i get deceived by a femboy in nature and fuck it, then its not a loss for me, cause i can just move on and fuck a real woman
but if i willingly fuck a man who looks like a man then yeah, im a degen

theoretically if i get deceived by a femboy in nature and fuck it, then its not a loss for me, cause i can just move on and fuck a real woman
but if i willingly fuck a man who looks like a man then yeah, im a degen
It’s a loss because you could be spending that time with a real woman(no fake imitation by a man can beat it) also you don’t get shit on ur dick or aids :sick::sick::sick:

Both are faggots, so are you 🤮🤢
I’m trying to become unattracted to them. Trust me I’m not proud of it either, it’s only hentai rn, so it’s possible to unconvert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and n0rthface
It’s a loss because you could be spending that time with a real woman(no fake imitation by a man can beat it) also you don’t get shit on ur dick or aids :sick::sick::sick:
i cant get shit on my dick if theyve prepared good enough, then its clean
also what if real women dont want me?

• Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface
I’m trying to become unattracted to them. Trust me I’m not proud of it either, it’s only hentai rn, so it’s possible to unconvert
What 4chan does to niggas brains
7B2BB6AA 5ADA 47A3 A0EE 9D770D6ECB41

• +1

1620903423977 1

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, TsarTsar444, Clark69 and 6 others
Homosexuality and Bisexuality are as natural as Heterosexuality in the natural world.

It is only due to Christian, Muslim and Jewish societies that homophobia and biphobia later appeared.
Because even in a society as developed as the Roman Empire, homosexuality and bisexuality were extremely common and seen as normal.

When homphobic/biphobic people claim that being straight is the only way into heaven, they are basically saying that they would rather believe in supernatural things written on paper by men from thousands of years ago than to follow their biological desires, which are more real than anything ever written.

Denying your true nature in favour of make believe stories told by people who have no proof of their claims is exactly what coping really is.

There are lots of people out there who are so afraid of not being straight that they reject their own sexuality and deny it for years, and in the process they rob themselves of the most pleasurable things in life: Enjoyable Sex, romance and companionship with the people that they are most attracted to.

Religion taught stupid people that sex is bad in order to control them and they believed it. Even now, in the times of great scientific advancement, there are still morons who believe in their religious teachings which go against biology and nature.

The main difference between the whole gender debate and sexuality is that the new genders were added by social science morons while sexualities that are different from the norm have been around for centuries.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, Stare, Deleted member 14139 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Homosexuality and Bisexuality are as natural as Heterosexuality in the natural world.

It is only due to Christian, Muslim and Jewish societies that homophobia and biphobia later appeared.
Because even in a society as developed as the Roman Empire, homosexuality and bisexuality were extremely common and seen as normal.

When homphobic/biphobic people claim that being straight is the only way into heaven, they are basically saying that they would rather believe in supernatural things written on paper by men from thousands of years ago than to follow their biological desires, which are more real than anything ever written.

Denying your true nature in favour of make believe stories told by people who have no proof of their claims is exactly what coping really is.

There are lots of people out there who are so afraid of not being straight that they reject their own sexuality and deny it for years, and in the process they rob themselves of the most pleasurable things in life: Enjoyable Sex, romance and companionship with the people that they are most attracted to.

Religion taught stupid people that sex is bad in order to control them and they believed it. Even now, in the times of great scientific advancement, there are still morons who believe in their religious teachings which go against biology and nature.

The main difference between the whole gender debate and sexuality is that the new genders were added by social science morons while sexualities that are different from the norm have been around for centuries.
huge cope
sexuality is there for reproduction and dick in ass can't create children

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 13787
by the bone structure
That's a femboy by saying otherwise you also disprove many of the femboys you posted yourself who exactly look like a female

• Hmm...
That's a femboy by saying otherwise you also disprove many of the femboys you posted yourself who exactly look like a female
maybe its like femboys look identical to women so its not gay to like them :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
i cant get shit on my dick if theyve prepared good enough, then its clean
also what if real women dont want me?

:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 8244
Have you ever seen a femboy IRL?
i couldve met with one but i was too high inhib
but yeah there's one in my school, but he is chad only

• Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface
Absolute state of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, TsarTsar444, n0rthface and 4 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and n0rthface
i couldve met with one but i was too high inhib
but yeah there's one in my school, but he is chad only
like I said, if you get to the point where a cute Femboy likes you, then go for a female instead

• Hmm...
huge cope
sexuality is there for reproduction and dick in ass can't create children
Correlation doesn't imply causation, just because having sex can lead to making babies, it doesn't mean that sex is only for reproduction.
In fact, most of the time, when people have sex nowadays, it is only for pleasure, not to reproduce.
Gay men can still have children, either through sperm donation, surrogate pregnancy or adoption.

When I said that homosexuality and bisexuality were extremely common in nature, I meant that before religious societies were a thing, homophobia and biphobia didn't exist, or if people didn't approve, they weren't very open about their opinions because they had no one to back them up, they only had a voice in religious societies.

The idea that sex is only meant for reproduction comes from Christianity. But in the natural world, this isn't the case.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stare, n0rthface and Deleted member 14848
kinda uncanny, but cute
probably lip filler + naturally super wide lips. imagine his thick juicy lips slobbering on your hard cock. fuawrk

like I said, if you get to the point where a cute Femboy likes you, then go for a female instead
the only ppl who ever liked me were that femboy and an ftm which looked like a woman
and the ftm was genuinely attracted to me, she wanted to suck my cock and sent me pics of her all the time
but normal women never showed interest...

Status
Not open for further replies.