Post your front, side and 3/4 and I will rate your GENETICS, not your looks fraud (I see through all the BS better than anyone else out there)

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
I'll let you know if you have appeal to a niche, mainstream, both or none.

You can post them here or PM. I will analyse everything and rate your GENES. I repeat GENES. Not your fraud.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Use1ess, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
Is the second one considered a 3/4?
IMG 0857
IMG 0851

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww

You can post them here or PM. I will analyse everything and rate your GENES. I repeat GENES. Not your fraud.
can I PM?

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

Sold facial averageness.
Good eye width in terms of PFL
Good eye-lashes
Zero negative canthal tilt in eyes. Slightly positive infact.
Partial almond eyes
Ramus good and long
Gonial angle on point
Mandible good masculine length
Solid hair gene
Eyebrows are strong and domineering.
Strong browridge
Strong forehead

Lips are weird and out of sync with the face.

Cheekbones and overall bone-structure is kinda mid but your skull is good and with a good skull it's harder to have bones that are popping. Ya get me bruv?

6/10 genes. Eye-area is Chad level though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grief and Omen
can I PM?

Yeah. I don't want frauds though. The first guy I just did is a good example. Just keep it real if you want your genes to be rated. Don't fraud, or I'll dismiss you.

• +1
Reactions: axsen
YOU know mine brother.!

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Sold facial averageness.
Good eye width in terms of PFL
Good eye-lashes
Zero negative canthal tilt in eyes. Slightly positive infact.
Partial almond eyes
Ramus good and long
Gonial angle on point
Mandible good masculine length
Solid hair gene
Eyebrows are strong and domineering.
Strong browridge
Strong forehead

Lips are weird and out of sync with the face.

Cheekbones and overall bone-structure is kinda mid but your skull is good and with a good skull it's harder to have bones that are popping. Ya get me bruv?

6/10 genes. Eye-area is Chad level though.

Oh and your appeal is niche @Omen

Although if that profile picture isn't a fraud then that might be mainstream rather.

Your body looks totally different in that bruv

• +1
Reactions: Omen
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me and edgemaxx

• +1
Reactions: ominion, AscensionUwU, PseduoAryan and 2 others

Although if that profile picture isn't a fraud then that might be mainstream rather.

Bro that’s saffir in my avi that’s not me :lul:

• JFL

Thanks I feel like it’s a compliment though and I use greenish hazel honey contacts idk if it improves my eye area

• Woah
Thanks I feel like it’s a compliment though and I use greenish hazel honey contacts idk if it improves my eye area

In that pic you have contac†s? What? I don';t see shit

Check ur pm bro I have send u

I specifically said no to any filters and what the mother fuck did you go and do native boy?

Stay in sandal flapping land and don't irritate me. Bhenchod!

Offended cause of a joke jfl

And u don't mog me but u look good

No mogger guy has a picture like that in their pfp.

You're mid at best. Good looking men don't simp women until they've fallen in love with them.

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
I specifically said no to any filters and what the mother fuck did you go and do native boy?

Stay in sandal flapping land and don't irritate me. Bhenchod!
Don't say anything to my sister bro
I just sent u multiple pictures if u don't want to then don't abuse
I could tolerate trolling but not family part

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Don't say anything to my sister bro
I just sent u multiple pictures if u don't want to then don't abuse
I could tolerate trolling but not family part

Your country did this:

FUCK YOU and most all FUCK YOUR SISTER. Hear me? With your puke inducing, sandal flapping, riksha beeping phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: ominion, PseduoAryan and Omen
I have send u images without filter too 😕

Your country did this:

FUCK YOU and most all FUCK YOUR SISTER. Hear me? With your puke inducing, sandal flapping, riksha beeping phenotype

You seen this @the BULL

Your country did this:

And every respectful Indian felt sorry for that . We apologise online and also give compensation
We understand that what done can't be repeated but we made sure to atleast be sorry for what some motherfuckers did from our country u are saying as if Indian students are not raped in west

But still no hate to u I am sorry

Please drop it here then

No mogger guy has a picture like that in their pfp.

You're mid at best. Good looking men don't simp women until they've fallen in love with them.
I dont simp for her or women in general but idk what avi to put since i removed my old one cause i got bored of it. I kept this one cause it gets me rep jfl

• +1
Your country did this:

Every country have some social contributors and some evils we are sorry for what we did and took immediate action if u open ur mind the reason why their case was recognised was also due to Indian media . All indian were shameful for this act and they did online campaign against it
We think others as our sister and brother
If there are some evils then we also have some good people too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Gerardwayfan
Indian origin leaders, said its inaugural Monitor of University Giving 2018 report that 50 Indian Americans have donated $1.2 billion to US higher education. Some of the top Indian American names, in the most significant philanthropy outreach to higher education in the US, are as follows:

• JFL
Your country did this:

I am asking sorry to u too

• JFL
Indians are not that innocent either lmao

Every country have some social contributors and some evils we are sorry for what we did and took immediate action if u open ur mind the reason why their case was recognised was also due to Indian media . All indian were shameful for this act and they did online campaign against it
We think others as our sister and brother
If there are some evils then we also have some good people too

A fucking woman is raped every 18 minutes in India. Stop making excuses. It's your norm bitch. I will slap you senseles with your jumple if you ever try and defend your shit culture of degenerates. Talking to me about Eastern philosophy this and Eastern philosophy that. Your fucks philosophy is to force your way in. Ghandi is a mirage. You believe in violence and terror. BHENCHOD!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: guy24, PseduoAryan and Deleted member 61701
A fucking woman is raped every 18 minutes in India. Stop making excuses. It's your norm bitch. I will slap you senseles with your jumple if you ever try and defend your shit culture of degenerates. Talking to me about Eastern philosophy this and Eastern philosophy that. Your fucks philosophy is to force your way in. Ghandi is a mirage. You believe in violence and terror. BHENCHOD!
Dropped controversy by mine cause u won't understand

The United States has a rape rate of 27.3. As in many other countries with 84,767 reported rape incidents. According to World Population Review data, only 9% of rapists in the US get prosecuted, and only 3% of rapists will spend a day in prison, while 97% of rapists in the United States will walk free.

The self-reported incidence of rape or sexual assault doubled from 1.4 victimizations per 1,000 persons' age 12 or older in 2017 to 2.7 in 2018. Based on data from the survey, it is estimated that 734,630 people were raped (threatened, attempted, or completed) in the United States in 2018.

In the United States, 70% of rape is committed by someone the victims know. Women ages 16-19 are four times more likely to be victims of rape or sexual assault, and female college students ages 18-24 are three times more likely to experience sexual assault. Transgender people and those with disabilities are twice as likely to be victims of sexual assault or rape.

Yeah. I don't want frauds though. The first guy I just did is a good example. Just keep it real if you want your genes to be rated. Don't fraud, or I'll dismiss you.
Let me PM you mine

ill pm you

The United States has a rape rate of 27.3. As in many other countries with 84,767 reported rape incidents. According to World Population Review data, only 9% of rapists in the US get prosecuted, and only 3% of rapists will spend a day in prison, while 97% of rapists in the United States will walk free.

The self-reported incidence of rape or sexual assault doubled from 1.4 victimizations per 1,000 persons' age 12 or older in 2017 to 2.7 in 2018. Based on data from the survey, it is estimated that 734,630 people were raped (threatened, attempted, or completed) in the United States in 2018.

In the United States, 70% of rape is committed by someone the victims know. Women ages 16-19 are four times more likely to be victims of rape or sexual assault, and female college students ages 18-24 are three times more likely to experience sexual assault. Transgender people and those with disabilities are twice as likely to be victims of sexual assault or rape.

Attachments

• v12044gd0000cnlmnjvog65gmhfin2o0.mp4
    4 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61701

I’ll pm you