Post your ideal future self

Mewcel

Mewcel

Diamond
If I fix my maxilla and jaw, I will look kinda similar to the guy in the middle. (Also that mog.) This is my goal looks-wise, post yours.
Dsauce

My ideal future self will be balls deep in an 18 year old vagina.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, BornAgainChad, Extra Chromosome and 8 others
After 8 months of bonesmashing, of hardmewing, some months of PE, neckcelling and gymcellling, I go with my grade to that end year's travel

I actually get to fuck at least 1 good looking girl with my (hopefully enlongated) 6.8x5.4" dick, prominent cheeks and better chin (with a better body), knowing that I'm capable of making her orgasm and so I do

I fulfilled my purpose in life, now is time to continue my life as a confident chadlite

• +1
Reactions: badromance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, SayNoToRotting, sorrowfulsad and 3 others
After 8 months of bonesmashing, of hardmewing, some months of PE, neckcelling and gymcellling, I go with my grade to that end year's travel

I actually get to fuck at least 1 good looking girl with my (hopefully enlongated) 6.8x5.4" dick, prominent cheeks and better chin (with a better body), knowing that I'm capable of making her orgasm and so I do

I fulfilled my purpose in life, now is time to continue my life as a confident chadlite
lol

Big ass wrists
Big hairy hands
Broader shoulders
More facial definition
Broader shoulders again
Juicy traps
Also broader shoulders

10B5769D 35BA 46B3 9AB4 27B6038A94AB

Just need to fix my nose and I should be there

Tumblr o1f6ybzivg1u6hd1zo1 12809d3c5972e601075abcc8bf6552811283 thumb

I just need to shower more to look like this

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Extra Chromosome, SayNoToRotting and 6 others
92f36ddadfa482b7f11315a8f456d7ab

If I had better eye area.

I'm already 'the best version of myself'. My eyes are unfixable, I'm stucked at high tier normie and as time passes I'll look even worse.

• +1
Reactions: badromance

Mewing will give me this

• +1
Reactions: Slob and CopeMaxxer
K2ndlldwh9t11

Same isch midface lenght, i just need that sweet sweet projection.

ITT copers thinking they're 1 flaw away from being Chad. Lmao, if that was the case you'd already have some chick sucking your dick. You're not a Chad because of a combination of flaws.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Vanillestorms, FMLplus and 2 others

Attachments

• 16079C9C-E8B2-46A7-92B7-78837D6D68A7.jpeg
    16079C9C-E8B2-46A7-92B7-78837D6D68A7.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 93
  • C19FEBA9-3139-4F3A-88C1-F8E1520E8350.jpeg
    C19FEBA9-3139-4F3A-88C1-F8E1520E8350.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 101
My avi.

Already look similar

62d978def24db7f250c50f3d37a4c8e1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Future Arablite, future chadlite and 1 other person
Lol I just noticed that. I neck mog that guy to oblivion

You probably heightmog him and you lowerthirdmog him too. Honestly he's probably a higher PSL than you for sure, but I prefer your look which is a bit more masc (the Chico type of masc, not the MMA fighter type of masc). Focus on nose and eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
You probably heightmog him and you lowerthirdmog him too. Honestly he's probably a higher PSL than you for sure, but I prefer your look which is a bit more masc (the Chico type of masc, not the MMA fighter type of masc). Focus on nose and eye area.
Yeah if I get rhino I'd look very similar

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and TakaRyo
Yeah if I get rhino I'd look very similar

I really need someone to base my ascension off of. Not someone who looks similar to me (Nick Tarabay) but someone who I could aspire to look more like.

I really need someone to base my ascension off of. Not someone who looks similar to me (Nick Tarabay) but someone who I could aspire to look more like.
Yeah you just gotta be patient. I just happened upon those pics of the guy and I was like holy shit he's literally me just better lol

YWe17dw

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
-190 pounds at 10% bodyfat at 6 ft tall
-Bigger arms and broader shoulders
-Lighter face and neck (it's way darker than the rest of my body)
-Beard to cover my lower third
I could honestly look like my profile pic in two years but I'm noticing that my hairline is receding.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
ITT copers thinking they're 1 flaw away from being Chad. Lmao, if that was the case you'd already have some chick sucking your dick. You're not a Chad because of a combination of flaws.

I know im not 1 flaw away but i only hope to get as close to how i am supposed to look as possible. Because, 1 years ago i looked in the mirror and tought to myself "you look good." Even now, i know all this stuff abour facial beauty i still think i look good in pictures from like a year ago.

I doub't ill ever get any other surgeries except the ones that give me facial projection and tries to remove the danmage i've done to my face.

I'll still skinmax, gymax, beardmax, hairmax and dye my eyebrows tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and manlet cUnt
I'll edit my pic using PS later

my ideal future: fucking my Oneitis

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 656, manlet cUnt and 3 others
Already have very familiar face shape to this guy. Just need to chew and mew more

Attachments

• nintchdbpict000343260210.jpg
    nintchdbpict000343260210.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 59
Hardmewing, chewing, neck tucking gives me similar results as this guy

Improving my maxiliary angle and gonial angle to the point where those two major flaws caused by orthodontics are fixed, leaving me hunter eyes (I have genetics for it), and a 7/10 face.
I'll be 200 pounds, relatively lean as I figure out bulking and continue going consistently to the gym. Women will actually look me in the eye when I walk down the street.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel
Hardmewing, chewing, neck tucking gives me similar results as this guy
View attachment 27030
Improving my maxiliary angle and gonial angle to the point where those two major flaws caused by orthodontics are fixed, leaving me hunter eyes (I have genetics for it), and a 7/10 face.
I'll be 200 pounds, relatively lean as I figure out bulking and continue going consistently to the gym. Women will actually look me in the eye when I walk down the street.

Guy went from pajeet the cuck to Chadpreet with 4 wives

• +1
Reactions: Slob and SayNoToRotting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 701, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, kobecel and 2 others
View attachment 27032

Guy went from pajeet the cuck to Chadpreet with 4 wives
I'm extremely curious about how much more difficult getting progress from mewing becomes in the age between 18 and 25, and if you can see similar results to this even in your late 20s.. Mew claims many bones begin to fuse around 25, which fucking sucks if it prevents progress like this. I don't like the idea of the time adults have to make facial changes to be limited to early 20s.

Ideal Wrap Around Implants

Ideal Rhino

Orbital Rim Implants

Upper Eye Lid Fillers

Hollower Cheeks.

prolly a psl 6 in this pic. eye area does look fucked tho, prolly overdid the morph

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I want to look high class like my profile picture (Alain delon)
I need to lower bodyfat and skinmax maybe I’m quiet skinny but my face is kinda bloated

ded srs think you over did the projection a bit much, should be inline with your lips

Ideal Wrap Around Implants

Ideal Rhino

Orbital Rim Implants

Upper Eye Lid Fillers

Hollower Cheeks.

prolly a psl 6 in this pic. eye area does look fucked tho, prolly overdid the morph

eyes make you look retarded
I personally see myself with protruding zygos, a perfect lower third, and gymcelled.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
1.Rhinoplasty
2.10% bf
3.Few kgs of muscle to add
4.Have more new fresh wardrobe
My ideal self in 2-3 years
There are many other things but it's too long,these are looks related

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656