Post your ideal physique

I think this is Ideal Male Physique View attachment 2623053View attachment 2623056View attachment 2623068 Not Too Overjacked but Jacked enough to get Attention, you'll look like Top Tier Athlete. If you have at least HTN Face and not Short, You 100% will get women stare at you. Actually she touched his Chest wasn't on script she said she just couldn't control herself and had Crush on him

first is edited
what matters is he dont look good, take the ottermode pill
View attachment 2622553
thats not ottermode. Definitely way above average
dogshit physique, would kms if i had those genetics
gymcelgaze is mental illness. Go jerk off to cbum and sam sulek

first is edited

I'M NOT A GYMCEL

those are not near me ideal physiques

DID U NOT SEE MY POST MF

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu
first is edited

Sam Sulek mogs entire Looksmax.org to another realm. If really get rid of acne and had better skin, and msller physique, he'd be 8/10

I'M NOT A GYMCEL

those are not near me ideal physiques

DID U NOT SEE MY POST MF
if u call Vinnie's physique bad you have gymcel gaze. Watch less Instagram or something.
GL achieving this unless u have 0,00001% insertions genetics
Sam Sulek mogs entire Looksmax.org to another realm. If really get rid of acne and had better skin, and msller physique, he'd be 8/10
but he's not gonna do that. Hes gymcel gazemaxxed and u just his fan.

dont give up brah !

u will somehow magically attain his 0.00000001% bone structure one day !
Obviously im not gonna look like david laid bro 💀 I dont wanna sound delusional but i have pretty much the same insertions as him with a slightly wider waist but I still have a great waist-shoulder ratio. And im 5 inches shorter but i could shorten the gap by heightmaxxing
Point still stands. That's my ideal physique

if u call Vinnie's physique bad you have gymcel gaze. Watch less Instagram or something.

but he's not gonna do that. Hes gymcel gazemaxxed and u just his fan.
Some women like this physique, it's Nichemaxxing. I bet he fucks more women that all these incels in this forum.

literally no physique on the entire planet competes with jon skywalker in his prime

View attachment 2621874View attachment 2621875

perfect harmony, proportions, height, aesthetics

more appeal than any roided gymbro :forcedsmile::lul:

vinnie has the physique of any man who's never done any physical labor, no offense but if u dont have that at bare minimum it never began for u
its funny u say, i do have jon skywalkers insertions, but im missing his height, so its over.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Some women like this physique, it's Nichemaxxing. I bet he fucks more women that all these incels in this forum.
if he still has erection after blasting or maybe he's gay. Many gymcels are
View attachment 2623465
more appeal than any roided gymbro :forcedsmile::lul:
how do u know he's not roided? U so gullible little nigg. This guy has huge amount of muscle mass
vinnie has the physique of any man who's never done any physical labor, no offense but if u dont have that at bare minimum it never began for u

its funny u say, i do have jon skywalkers insertions, but im missing his height, so its over.
have you seen any physical labor dudes?

Thats top 1% of labors dude physiques and now hes super popular and thirsted.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823

how do u know he's not roided? U so gullible little nigg. This guy has huge amount of muscle mass

have you seen any physical labor dudes? View attachment 2623471

View attachment 2623472
ur a retard, all of his picks are edited, and he always lean cause he is a model, lets not forget that his chad genes are way superior to your incel genes and he can put on 4x the amount of muscle, JFL at the forum i would expect this from a greycel not a yellowcel

have you seen any physical labor dudes? View attachment 2623471

View attachment 2623472
If he has access to steroids, he can get Erection Stimulators or Erection Steroids

Roided up bodybuilder. Leon E is definitely better and would kick his ass too 😂
2024 and people still don't know every ufc fighter is on roids :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

muh muh I CAN KICK UR ASS BRO! BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
say that to my glock bitch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😈😈😈👊

get mogged.

also, lets get u in a pysch ward asap
E57706b7b2b113f5911efb87ed9f44f1 1

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
downward abs and horizontally cut bicep insertions causing his arms to look tiny at his joints, its over for him, i mog him jfl
post your physique no one in the forum mogs his smv or appeal,

downward abs and horizontally cut bicep insertions causing his arms to look tiny at his joints, its over for him, i mog him jfl
hes taller and has chad face. I doubt u do bruh

• WTF
Reactions: User28823
I prefer second one more tbh

ur waist if just smaller if that is you, your chest and ab genes are worse though he is also 6'7 and he most likely face mogs you to oblivion
my upward abs are WORST than his downward abs? JFLLLLLLLLLL u dont know anything about genetics or aesthetics

DOWNWARD ABS = DEATH SENTENCE

UPWARD ABS = GENETIC GOD

my upward abs are WORST than his downward abs? JFLLLLLLLLLL u dont know anything about genetics or aesthetics

DOWNWARD ABS = DEATH SENTENCE

UPWARD ABS = GENETIC GOD
most girls would prefer his abs over urs, lmao

most girls would prefer his abs over urs, lmao
i couldnt give a FUCK what a dumb low iq BITCH thinks, they dont know SHIT about insertions

i want to MOG other men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
i couldnt give a FUCK what a dumb low iq BITCH thinks, they dont know SHIT about insertions

i want to MOG other men
muh my ab insertions are better muh more aesthitic, in the eyes of any girl he body mogs you lmao, also good luck if u think surgery will make you face mog this guy :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and User28823