POST YOUR IDEAL TYPE OF GIRLS

no shit why the fuck do u think i have longhair son
besides i've always digged metal etc

getting a tat within 2 months and thinking about studs in my ear or nose

@Syobevoli @thehealingfields @TRUE_CEL @Nisse @PYT @yolojetrollo thoughts?
i would have gotten full sleeves if i was allowed to get tats lol, what tat are you getting? i would only get horror tats tbh if it was permissible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
ME12KWN3 o

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero and AlwaysHaveQuestions
i would have gotten full sleeves if i was allowed to get tats lol, what tat are you getting? i would only get horror tats tbh if it was permissible
still looking for a good design nah i wanan start off a bit smaller instead of full on sleeve tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Michael Myers
still looking for a good design nah i wanan start off a bit smaller instead of full on sleeve tbh
yeah i know, its impossible to get a full on sleeve, it takes time. get a swastika bro and say you are identifying as hindu.

• JFL
yeah i know, its impossible to get a full on sleeve, it takes time. get a swastika bro and say you are identifying as hindu.
🏃‍♂️ omw

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Show me a single black girl who can compare
If her skin color was black you’d call her a tranny, I’m sick of how these white nazis have turned people like into white cock worshipping emasculated boys. It’s dudes like u on why 50 year old white women who look 70 think every black man wants to rape them regardless of their age, u so embarrassing and this is coming from a nigga who likes white girls, black girls, Arab girls, Latina girls, etc . This is why interracial couples get stereotyped, and get harassed by other black people, because of sorry muthafukas like you, you need to be dealt with

Last edited:
If her skin color was black you’d call her a tranny, I’m sick of how these white nazis have turned people like into white cock worshipping emasculated boys. It’s dudes like u on why 50 year old white women who look 70 think every black man wants to rape them regardless of their age, u so embarrassing and this is coming from a nigga who likes white girls, black girls, Arab girls, Latina girls, etc . This is why interracial couples get harassed by other black people, you need to be dealt with
it was actually an ethnic that made him that way, he used to be a black supremacist before

If her skin color was black you’d call her a tranny, I’m sick of how these white nazis have turned people like into white cock worshipping emasculated boys. It’s dudes like u on why 50 year old white women who look 70 think every black man wants to rape them regardless of their age, u so embarrassing and this is coming from a nigga who likes white girls, black girls, Arab girls, Latina girls, etc . This is why interracial couples get harassed by other black people, you need to be dealt with
No, they just have sub par bone structure and soft tissues. That bianca pallidina whatever girl is stupidly above any black or mulatta girl in existence

it was actually an ethnic that made him that way, he used to be a black supremacist before
I was never a black supremacist lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

Idk about the ear stuff, but tattoos can mog hard if done correctly and with taste.

• Love it
among whites I like nordic types

among pakis I like wheatish types that are darker than lightest pakis (if that make sense)

B6-Tt5TD32_bwMdVW93xoByCTxE5AvlvOxKpzoNNQRs.jpg

i'd fuck margot so good

pale white no tan

blue eyes

black hair

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel

Get a nose stud tbh, it fits your whole look better

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DJ Shekemba
Show me a single black girl who can compare
Impossible.

You might see some frauded pictures here and there that look like they may come close, but they're just that