Post your “it’s just hair bro” chronolicles

@Short Ugly and Brown went on Dutasteride, dut blocks 95% of DHT and Finasteride blocks 70% of your DHT,and he did it when he was 15-16 well in puberty. He also fucked with his estrogen or someshit I cant remember what it was but it was rumoured to be a tranny drug, its why he grew bitch tits later
Jfl it's so I over for him

Still bro like I said only thing that's putting me off to it is my kids coming out ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
@Short Ugly and Brown went on Dutasteride, dut blocks 95% of DHT and Finasteride blocks 70% of your DHT,and he did it when he was 15-16 well in puberty. He also fucked with his estrogen or someshit I cant remember what it was but it was rumoured to be a tranny drug, its why he grew bitch tits later
I'm so afraid of using creatine to increase dht to grow dick size but fucking hell why does a basic hormone do that, DHT servers to masculinize you but it fucks your hair??? why did cavemen not filter out all these subhumans with balding genes jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, AsGoodAsItGets, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
I'm so afraid of using creatine to increase dht to grow dick size but fucking hell why does a basic hormone do that, DHT servers to masculinize you but it fucks your hair??? why did cavemen not filter out all these subhumans with balding genes jfl.
Probably cause by the time they started balding they'd get ripped in half by sabertooths or some shit jfl

Also yeah I'm scared of creatine too, doubt the positive outweighs the negative

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
Probably cause by the time they started balding they'd get ripped in half by sabertooths or some shit jfl

Also yeah I'm scared of creatine too, doubt the positive outweighs the negative
i want to increase my dick size but fuck me if I do decide to do it, i'll end up fucking my hair and never using my dick potentially JFL. And im 16 so its even worse with the effects of DHT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
i want to increase my dick size but fuck me if I do decide to do it, i'll end up fucking my hair and never using my dick potentially JFL. And im 16 so its even worse with the effects of DHT
Doesn't DHT only increase dick size in micro penises

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Doesn't DHT only increase dick size in micro penises
nah it serves to increase dick size in general, DHT is what increases dick size during puberty within genetic limits. DHT also serves to masculinize your face, it creates most of what you see facial hair, pubic hair, body hair, browridge etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, AsGoodAsItGets, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
nah it serves to increase dick size in general, DHT is what increases dick size during puberty within genetic limits. DHT also serves to masculinize your face, it creates most of what you see facial hair, pubic hair, body hair, browridge etc.
I still wouldn't take it I don't want to play when it comes to hair. Just trying to maximize your puberty and hope for the best

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I still wouldn't take it I don't want to play when it comes to hair. Just trying to maximize your puberty and hope for the best
Yeah, hair>dick any day of the fucking week ngl. Hair is life, dick cant replace hair. Hair is way too fucking important man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Be_ConfidentBro and SubhumanCurrycel
Once youre 2-3 years out of puberty and no longer growing I'd say take it. thats being extra safe

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, volcelfatcel, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Yeah, hair>dick any day of the fucking week ngl. Hair is life, dick cant replace hair. Hair is way too fucking important man
Based and hairpilled.
No woman other than a prostitute will be seeing your dick anyways if you are bald

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, LastHopeForNorman, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and SubhumanCurrycel
No finasteride
I haven't seen you address the shit with finasteride making your kids look borderline deformed so it's probably true, fucking brutal

Maybe after I have kids in my 30's

• +1
Reactions: akira and SubhumanCurrycel
02C120B3 B66D 4F15 A34D B8D96198F16E

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14470 and 7 others
I haven't seen you address the shit with finasteride making your kids look borderline deformed so it's probably true, fucking brutal

Maybe after I have kids in my 30's
Im not aware of it, it seems to be mostly anecdotes.
But even doctors recommend getting off finasteride for at least a month before trying to get your partner pregnant

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, volcelfatcel and PYT
@PYT if you are afraid of systematically altering hormones opt for topical instead.
RU58441 or topical fin
Sure it may not be as effective but applying it topically means not much if any notable amount will go systemic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, volcelfatcel and PYT
@PYT if you are afraid of systematically altering hormones opt for topical instead.
RU58441 or topical fin
Sure it may not be as effective but applying it topically means not much if any notable amount will go systemic
Hopefully by the time I do start balding god forbid, there'll be better treatment and shit. I'll keep I'll this in mind but for now I'm not trynna worry I have enough in my olate

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and SubhumanCurrycel
RU58441 or topical fin
And I'm not afraid of the hormones you put it into a new perspective I'm just scared of the kids aspect and all the antedotals

• +1
And I'm not afraid of the hormones you put it into a new perspective I'm just scared of the kids aspect and all the antedotals
If it fucks with your kids it has something to with sperm quality etc.
If you only apply it topically and do not take is systemically it wont reach the bloodstream and therefore your prostate etc. and won't effect sperm.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Be_ConfidentBro and PYT
If you only apply it topically and do not take is systemically it wont reach the bloodstream and therefore your prostate etc. and won't effect sperm.
Imma try not to think about it but like I'll said I'll keep this shit in mind

• +1
Based and hairpilled.
No woman other than a prostitute will be seeing your dick anyways if you are bald
True that, if I have hair they'll overlook dick size if I'm bald I'll be KHV jfl

• +1
Aware not anxious tbh
Most people dont start balding until their 30's and only take action when they are too far gone like NW3+
Just keep it at the back of your mind and know when to look for signs, otherwise just chill your 15.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and PYT
RU58441 or topical fin
I've heard RU58441 mogs less side effects than fin as well.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, SubhumanCurrycel and PYT
Aware not anxious tbh
Most people dont start balding until their 30's and only take action when they are too far gone like NW3+
Just keep it at the back of your mind and know when to look for signs, otherwise just chill your 15.
Appreciate it bro:feelsautistic::coffee:

• +1
Aware not anxious tbh
Why does this shit only happen to men ffs. What's the point of dht receptors in your scalp. Why is biology so retarded

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and SubhumanCurrycel
just found this while browsing for balding memes to post.He honestly doesn't look bad imo,what ya'll think ?

• Hmm...
Hey bro I just started taking fin for hairloss (prevention honestly felt like I was thinning). It used to be prescribed or still is in 5mg for prostate issues. Do you think 1mg three times a week could possibly offset any genetic tendency for prostate cancer?

• +1
just found this while browsing for balding memes to post.He honestly doesn't look bad imo,what ya'll think ?

Have you seen him with hair tho 😥

I've heard RU58441 mogs less side effects than fin as well.
Its a new drug tho so we dont have as many years of studies. Fin has been prescribed for over 20 years with countless studies. Doctors are not scared of this shit. The only people (including doftors) who fear monger about this shit are the people who missed the train to get on it early rnough to offset theor mpd and now they rationalize and tell other people not to, almost like a coping mechanism that “they didn't get on it due to sides and so you shouldn’t either”. Human psyche is so fucked up you have no idea. Everyone copes. And copes help. Some don’t. Sometimes you cope by making other people do what you did to feel better about yourself. Only the honest and self aware people you can trust.

not to mention the nocebo where people get sides from thinking about sides. And there have been people who reversed sides just by some trained professional just giving them peace of mind by being scientific with them. Besides you can titrate down if sides appear.

Last edited:
Hey bro I just started taking fin for hairloss (prevention honestly felt like I was thinning). It used to be prescribed or still is in 5mg for prostate issues. Do you think 1mg three times a week could possibly offset any genetic tendency for prostate cancer?
I’m not sure fin was only used to treat enlarged prostate but that usually happens with dudes over 50 idk about prostate cancer tbh

• +1
  • +1
JUST FUCKING SHAVE IT RIGHT NOW, bro.

Bump hair is life daily reminder to copers.

• +1
hair is life daily reminder to all hairpill deniers

• +1