IMG 20191026 210744

IMG 20191026 210557

Rockyiv

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CarlSagan96 and Deleted member 2227
he is literally one of the only examples of someone who is 0000.

he's autistic, his whole Instagram is revolved around his dog.

they don't call him sean O'aspie for a reason.
Sean is not 0000, his zygos are great, eye area is very masc, and while his jaw is excellent its not 0000 level, when you say 0000 i think someone like Barrett.

Sean is not 0000, his zygos are great, eye area is very masc, and while his jaw is excellent its not 0000 level, when you say 0000 i think someone like Barrett.
what is 0000 even?

dark features are more masculine, sean beats opry.

and people say this shit is genetic JFL
yeah what I mean is the notion that beautiful people have beautiful kids
I think they do to a certain extent but the most beautiful people is like having a kid with a genius level IQ, its hella unlikely to the point of being almost pure chance in a relative sense

Yes, just see my thread about Alain Delon sons

To be honest, is more about Genetic Recombination, but, if the woman and guy have hunter eyes so is difficult to me thinking in the son or sons of them having cuck eyes, really difficult...

About Barrett, i think, his mother seems to have good traits like square jaw and big chin, also the nose of them is the basically the same, the eyes of Barrett is obviously a mix between the mother and father too

Just see what i said

03bf9bb9848e8423c254d24aec33796b  kale haircuts

IMG 20191110 043943

The shape and hoodness from dad, wideness from mother.

So at all, Genetics still very important here, even models that are genetic freaks still having somewhat very similar features to their parents, obviously genetic recombination is more important, but what i saying is, you will not produce something that is not already in your genes (obviously excluding what the affects of exposure in prenatal of course).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and LordNorwood

To be honest, is more about Genetic Recombination, but, if the woman and guy have hunter eyes so is difficult to me thinking in the son or sons of them having cuck eyes, really difficult...

About Barrett, i think, his mother seems to have good traits like square jaw and big chin, also the nose of them is the basically the same, the eyes of Barrett is obviously a mix between the mother and father too

Just see what i said

View attachment 160362
View attachment 160363

So at all, Genetics still very important here, even models that are genetic freaks still having somewhat very similar features to their parents, obviously genetic recombination is more important, but what i saying is, you will not produce something that is not already in your genes (obviously excluding what the affects of exposure in prenatal of course).
genetic lottery, jfl ugly parents can create psl8 kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, LordNorwood and Deleted member 1464

Just see what i said

View attachment 160362
View attachment 160363

That thread you linked is regression to the mean evidence IMO, I'd like to check more examples because I think RttM also applies to beauty
I would still say those kids are above average but obviously not as good looking as the parents. Same thing happens with IQ. Very high IQs tend to produce kids below them in IQ but still above average. Very low IQs tend to produce kids above them in IQ but still below average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

No, it's just traits similar to 0000, Barrett seems Better sometimes, but you are thinking in FHWR, is a Masc trait but not totally needed if you are at least avarage, also, this is ironic because everyone think that Barrett is androgynous and the GIF that i posted is about perfect sexual dimorphism and attractiveness at the same time.

There’s only one race in women’s eyes.

the chad race.
Agreed if you imply chad = bbc my man
Truly doesn't matter what your race is as long as it's black

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2756

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Cleftcel and Deleted member 2227
genetic lottery, jfl ugly parents can create psl8 kids.

Yes but you still see their traits in him (his father really have somewhat hunter eyes ngl), even more the eyes and nose, the same with O'Pry

604cc1ec339ac91c1ae8f637c490e789

Basically, O'Pry and his father are very very similar, also, don't forget that his father is old now, but you still can see similarities, eyes are very similar, the nose of two is hooked lmao and almost the exactly format, also, big chin and browbridge.

Alain Delon for example have big round eyes with some UEE, the two woman that he impregnated have big round eyes with a lot of UEE, not making some balance, and all their childrens have big round eyes with some scleral exposure

Images 7 1

(He looks ethnic for some reason lmao)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
ezgif-1-9a6d32661d05.gif

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe and Deleted member 1100

giphy.gif

Typical good looking guys like these beat him. Also yes in theory he should be attractive but I think he looks weird to lots of females

View attachment 160345

View attachment 160347

View attachment 160348
androgynous prey cope
Typical good looking guys like these beat him. Also yes in theory he should be attractive but I think he looks weird to lots of females

View attachment 160345

View attachment 160347

View attachment 160348
androgynous prey cope

56883675_413023486212659_4684132575309905393_n.jpg

starship-troopers-1280jpg-882e72.jpg

f495ERy.jpg

Last edited: