Post your most controversial lifting techniques/opinions/methods

bladeeout

bladeeout

200 IQ esoteric philosopher sage nevercummer
Please I’m interested

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Don't train like a pussy. It has been proven that screaming improves athletic performance, so don't be afraid to scream during difficult sets, who cares what other people think. Behave like a high T beast and no one will say anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 3020, nastynas and 10 others
Don't train like a pussy. It has been proven that screaming improves athletic performance, so don't be afraid to scream during difficult sets, who cares what other people think. Behave like a high T beast and no one will say anything
Legit intensity is so important

• +1
Train your buttholeresistance, to become high t slayer every muscle needs to be trained even butthole

• JFL
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry, thecel, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
and blast heavy metal to increase T

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, bladeeout, THEMOGEE and 1 other person
Thank me later

• Love it
Reactions: thecel and gymislife
Doesn't work for manlets.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 1680
Respect

if you can only bench 185 you’ll look like it. There’s reason Brian Cushing is diesal cuz he reps 315.

• +1
Powerlifting/Strength training >>>>> Bodybuilding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas, Incoming and thecel
full body 3x/week and 3x/week cardio is ideal

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, thecel and Deleted member 6873
Not really controversial but 6x a week PPL is ideal

• +1
I've seen high T DOM manlets get away with it, I don't think it works for tall lanklets though

IMO manlets have everything the easiest in lifting. Short muscles that have good leverage and you fill out in size super quickly