Post your Nasolabial folds

how much of your life have you lost to worrying about nasiolabial folds you absolute wack job?

that includes time wasted + stress to body from cortisol release shortening your lifespan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
how much of your life have you lost to worrying about nasiolabial folds you absolute wack job?

that includes time wasted + stress to body from cortisol release shortening your lifespan
Wouldn’t you worry too if you have folds like me?

Wouldn’t you worry too if you have folds like me?

Mate, I usually just lurk on here to get good information on anti ageing, but I had to make this my first post because I see you make these fucking threads EVERY day!!
You've talked about roping because of it! I've seen men a lot uglier than you pull nice looking girls. STOP obsessing over it.

If you're honestly that depressed about it, go get a golden tan (fuck the wrinkles in 10 years time), get covered in tattoos and fuck a few brasses!

You'll soon forget about them fucking folds!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and TimeToChange
Wha
Mate, I usually just lurk on here to get good information on anti ageing, but I had to make this my first post because I see you make these fucking threads EVERY day!!
You've talked about roping because of it! I've seen men a lot uglier than you pull nice looking girls. STOP obsessing over it.

If you're honestly that depressed about it, go get a golden tan (fuck the wrinkles in 10 years time), get covered in tattoos and fuck a few brasses!

You'll soon forget about them fucking folds!!
What would a golden tan do about my folds ?

Wha

What would a golden tan do about my folds ?
Darker skin will hide them better.

But that's not the point... Run bad boy game, get big on roids, just make yourself stand out! Guaranteed you'll forget about them folds before you know it.

You're obviously struggling and it's frustrating listening to someone want to take his life over some faint lines on his face... You only live once.

Darker skin will hide them better.

But that's not the point... Run bad boy game, get big on roids, just make yourself stand out! Guaranteed you'll forget about them folds before you know it.

You're obviously struggling and it's frustrating listening to someone want to take his life over some faint lines on his face... You only live once.
I have also some badass scars on my body

Means fuck all.
Get em covered in Tatt's!

What have you got to lose?
Idk but do u really think my weird folds are not a problem? I got them after brutal stress 3 years ago

Idk but do u really think my weird folds are not a problem? I got them after brutal stress 3 years ago
omg just stop, he already answered you

Fjuttfuftz

You're making it a problem.

You're biggest flaw is you're fucking weird!