Post your pics and I will morph you into chad

Is that you in your avatar?

How old you?

Do you even try dude? lol
Yes me, 17. I don't try a lot, made tinder got 0 likes in delhi location, us, can, Spain. Asked 3 girls irl got rejected. Asked 4 online got rejected. Basically it's over

• So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Patient A
Yes me, 17. I don't try a lot, made tinder got 0 likes in delhi location, us, can, Spain. Asked 3 girls irl got rejected. Asked 4 online got rejected. Basically it's over

LOOOL 4 online and you're using these pics? Are you trying it with supermodels or some shit?

See this is proof ethnics have it tougher. You're clear chad-lite levels. Could be lack of sex appeal, no idea though. Height and did you put your height on your tinder profile?

LOOOL 4 online and you're using these pics? Are you trying it with supermodels or some shit?

See this is proof ethnics have it tougher. You're clear chad-lite levels. Could be lack of sex appeal, no idea though. Height and did you put your height on your tinder profile?
Yes I did. Even on my insta. @hashtaayush insta check it out. I'm 182cm

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A

you already doxed yourself by revealing your location now your full name. Really?
I have revealed before too. At least I will die as a known.

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Patient A and Deleted member 5583
Yes I did. Even on my insta. @hashtaayush insta check it out. I'm 182cm
You need professional and decent pictures, no selfies, just ask a friend to take some better pics from you, then you finally get likes. Another tip for the younger ones on Tinder put yourself 2 to 3 years older than you are = more likes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 3163
You need professional and decent pictures, no selfies, just ask a friend to take some better pics from you, then you finally get likes. Another tip for the younger ones on Tinder put yourself 2 to 3 years older than you are = more likes
I'm 17 should I put 14 jfl😂
Thx for advice tho

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
bro im not lying your face structure is near perfect
only failo Is your skin color
its not, he has no browridge and has a recessed chin. post side pls

I need a Doctor.

You are gl, but if you put this picture on Tinder i understand why you didn't had succes :

You look way too autistic in this one bro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-13-00-28-15-366_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-13-00-28-15-366_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 35
You are gl, but if you put this picture on Tinder i understand why you didn't had succes :

I did, then I didn't. I kept experimenting. No success. Can you do a test with my pics?

I did, then I didn't. I kept experimenting. No success. Can you do a test with my pics?
Honestly dude your main failo is your nostril shape and nose which completely ruin your harmony, everything else is good. Try to fix your nose.

Try a tinder experiment with my morph srs. You think it's bad but just do it once

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
Honestly dude your main failo is your nostril shape and nose which completely ruin your harmony, everything else is good. Try to fix your nose
Need rhino. I don't believe doctors here tbh.

Need rhino. I don't believe doctors here tbh.
Definitely do it abroad with a competent surgeon.. mainly your nostrils

Try a tinder experiment with my morph srs. You think it's bad but just do it once

I did to many tests with the number i have and got banned. But you'll be even more gl when you'll get older, your looks ain't a problem. Only falio is race though

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Definitely do it abroad with a competent surgeon.. mainly your nostrils

Too high inhib. Yo do it

Nahhhhh

He is also way too close to the lens.

You gotta be 5 feet at the very least or the lens causes features to appear bigger than they are.

Take one soon with 5 feet distance. Or ask a family member.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3853 and WillVisitGandy

just do your best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163 and Deleted member 6965
Please morph this guy into Chad

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 28
  • JFL
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
make me Chad plzzz😭

Attachments

• IMG_20200615_130500-01.jpeg
    IMG_20200615_130500-01.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 19
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and Chrono
I don’t think you can with me. Do you accept pm?

make me a chad, you already have my picture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
 kxRJ2Qf 400x400

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
It does look fake tbh. What did you change? If I put this on tinder everybody would call it out for being a morph.
the original does too tbh. Lips, jaw shape, PFL, mouth width, brows and hairline