Post your portfolio in this thread and I rate it

Harold O'brien

Harold O'brien

they/them
I don't give a shit about how much it is worth, just tell me percentages of holds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
It's irrelevant to rate. Networth is the only metric when it comes to investing.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
100% UPRO hold forever

Kadena, ROSE, eXRD

The only portfolio I have is full of pictures of my face

• +1
Reactions: PushingTheLimits
QQQ and TQQQ 😝

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chintuck22
Kadena, ROSE, eXRD
rose is top tier

I don't see kadena having a future

radix seems like a big gamble because it's just promising stuff in the future. what does it actually have now?

7/10

80000 ADA?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Attachments

• IMG_20220311_121938.jpg
    IMG_20220311_121938.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101
So he has a decent portfolio you are just trolling me by selectively revealing his small holds :rage:
He's a dumbass though bro he's selling all his Eth due to financial troubles (debts etc)

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
He's a dumbass though bro he's selling all his Eth due to financial troubles (debts etc)
do u work in finance or some shit, htf do u kno so many rich niggas. 100 eth is loads

do u work in finance or some shit, htf do u kno so many rich niggas. 100 eth is loads
Yeh bro I'm in finance, but a shitty low paying job role because I don't want to studycel and become a corporate slave (philosophy made me realise, although I'd be wealthy, I'd sacrifice m well-being and everything in my life)

Some colleagues of mine go on coke binges all weekend and have descended badly in life fully
Sales people are even worse hahah

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and FailedNormieManlet
Yeh bro I'm in finance, but a shitty low paying job role because I don't want to studycel and become a corporate slave (philosophy made me realise, although I'd be wealthy, I'd sacrifice m well-being and everything in my life)

Some colleagues of mine go on coke binges all weekend and have descended badly in life fully
Sales people are even worse hahah
Do you earn loads in finance? And what are your work hours like?
I was thinking of entering scientific sales (basically selling biology based products to companies and labs), is sales worth it?

Fuark bro finance chad, and the coke shit is legit? Do most people in your office do coke and are you the youngest?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I
Do you earn loads in finance? And what are your work hours like?
I was thinking of entering scientific sales (basically selling biology based products to companies and labs), is sales worth it?

Fuark bro finance chad, and the coke shit is legit? Do most people in your office do coke and are you the youngest?
I earn fuck all tbh same as any normal office job bro hours are 9-5 but if you are in a progressive role you are expected to work more.
I don't lmao just walk out at 5 hahaha

Most people are older but some are around my age doing similar role, these ones are the coke heads lmao the ones in progressive roles and studying don't do on binges and are responsible like a stereotypical finance person.

I didn't wanna go into it coz. I was worried it would make me boring and ruin my life lol (maybe I am right lol)

Tbh I think sales is better for my personality, and from talking to you on here is seems sales would suit you bro. Commission is good too.
I'm gonna go for a sales role next as I will be leaving my current job.
You should go for it brother!

Guarantee you your colleagues will go out weekends and take drugs and shit too lmao

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I

I earn fuck all tbh same as any normal office job bro hours are 9-5 but if you are in a progressive role you are expected to work more.
I don't lmao just walk out at 5 hahaha

Most people are older but some are around my age doing similar role, these ones are the coke heads lmao the ones in progressive roles and studying don't do on binges and are responsible like a stereotypical finance person.

I didn't wanna go into it coz. I was worried it would make me boring and ruin my life lol (maybe I am right lol)

Tbh I think sales is better for my personality, and from talking to you on here is seems sales would suit you bro. Commission is good too.
I'm gonna go for a sales role next as I will be leaving my current job.
You should go for it brother!

Guarantee you your colleagues will go out weekends and take drugs and shit too lmao
Yeah I think sales would be fun tbh, but it would be mega annoying if client rang me up at like 8pm while I'm in the middle of something, since I don't have my phone on me 24/7 jfl. And yeah I don't blame you tbh, fuck working long as fuck hours. It's partly why if I end up teaching, I'm moving out of the UK. Teachers get made to do so much work out of school it's stupid

• +1
Yeah I think sales would be fun tbh, but it would be mega annoying if client rang me up at like 8pm while I'm in the middle of something, since I don't have my phone on me 24/7 jfl. And yeah I don't blame you tbh, fuck working long as fuck hours. It's partly why if I end up teaching, I'm moving out of the UK. Teachers get made to do so much work out of school it's stupid
Yeah exactly haha, someone I work with had the CEO ring him at 12am to of something on a Friday hahah

You'd be a good teacher tbh bro you seem a patient guy and someone who wants to help too

• +1
Yeah exactly haha, someone I work with had the CEO ring him at 12am to of something on a Friday hahah

You'd be a good teacher tbh bro you seem a patient guy and someone who wants to help too
Yeah just being rung up at stupid times would probs stress me out since I always have to be somewhat alert and thinking "shit I might get rung up"

I've taught kids before, idm teaching kids. I enjoy it, I can explain stuff decently. I don't have the heart to shout at kids though, I was always the easy going teacher/tutor (i taught at school and tuition centre before). Kids liked me, and I didn't have to deal with terrible behaviour luckily.

• +1
Yeah just being rung up at stupid times would probs stress me out since I always have to be somewhat alert and thinking "shit I might get rung up"

I've taught kids before, idm teaching kids. I enjoy it, I can explain stuff decently. I don't have the heart to shout at kids though, I was always the easy going teacher/tutor (i taught at school and tuition centre before). Kids liked me, and I didn't have to deal with terrible behaviour luckily.
Yeah you feel like you can't switch off

Being the calm easy going teacher will probs mean less trouble tbh on the classes, you remind me of one of my friends who's an English teacher (English dude)

• +1
Yeah you feel like you can't switch off

Being the calm easy going teacher will probs mean less trouble tbh on the classes, you remind me of one of my friends who's an English teacher (English dude)
Not being able to switch off is my #1 cause of stress too. I hate it, it's like you're trapped.

Yeah being calm and easy going works with most students, since they actually do end up liking me and don't want to annoy me so they usually pay attention to what I say. I boosted one kid I worked with from set 3 to set 2 and he was really pleased with it.

But fuark man at least you can switch off after 5pm, and your parents are they on your case about your career?

• +1
muh portfolio in late december
still same holdings mostly, but different value, alot less value

Porfoil

Last edited:
Not being able to switch off is my #1 cause of stress too. I hate it, it's like you're trapped.

Yeah being calm and easy going works with most students, since they actually do end up liking me and don't want to annoy me so they usually pay attention to what I say. I boosted one kid I worked with from set 3 to set 2 and he was really pleased with it.

But fuark man at least you can switch off after 5pm, and your parents are they on your case about your career?
Same here man

That's awesome bro you must get some big satisfaction from that personally? Rate it man

Tbh my parents think I earn good when I don't lol they don't really know- they think coz im in finance I'm doing well lol but I hope to find something I enjoyed and can get some good savings under my belt from.

I get worried about curry politics of 'oh your career isn't prestigious enough, and oh you don't earn enough' and all that shit sometimes plays on my mind a bit

• +1
Same here man

That's awesome bro you must get some big satisfaction from that personally? Rate it man

Tbh my parents think I earn good when I don't lol they don't really know- they think coz im in finance I'm doing well lol but I hope to find something I enjoyed and can get some good savings under my belt from.

I get worried about curry politics of 'oh your career isn't prestigious enough, and oh you don't earn enough' and all that shit sometimes plays on my mind a bit
I do like teaching kids and geniunely go the extra mile for them, it's not that I hate teaching kids. I just hate the paperwork and shit, if you gave me a marker and whiteboard and a biology book, I'd happily teach kids for hours. But the paperwork, writing reports, etc. That shit bogs me down and kills me since it's bullshit imo. White parents are just too fucking lazy to do anything properly, their kids misbehave and they want the teacher to punish the kids, it should be like in bangladesh/3rd world countries where if the kid misbehaves the teacher rings the parent up and parent fucks the kid up tbh.

Yeah my parents think teaching is a really prestigious job and have a lot of respect for teachers. But white people in this country do no respect teachers tbh, chav parents especially. Only middle class whites respect teachers.

And tbh, surely because you are in finance curries will think you are prestigious? Most british bangladeshis don't even go uni so standards aren't too high I think.

I do like teaching kids and geniunely go the extra mile for them, it's not that I hate teaching kids. I just hate the paperwork and shit, if you gave me a marker and whiteboard and a biology book, I'd happily teach kids for hours. But the paperwork, writing reports, etc. That shit bogs me down and kills me since it's bullshit imo. White parents are just too fucking lazy to do anything properly, their kids misbehave and they want the teacher to punish the kids, it should be like in bangladesh/3rd world countries where if the kid misbehaves the teacher rings the parent up and parent fucks the kid up tbh.

Yeah my parents think teaching is a really prestigious job and have a lot of respect for teachers. But white people in this country do no respect teachers tbh, chav parents especially. Only middle class whites respect teachers.

And tbh, surely because you are in finance curries will think you are prestigious? Most british bangladeshis don't even go uni so standards aren't too high I think.
Yeah chav parents take everything for granted, middle class parents take a more interested approach to their kids education typically. I agree some kids won't learn their lesson unless they get beat the fuck up esp bully kids. Ppl who deserve it need to experience the feeling of getting battered for their actions. some kids know they got big rights and abuse that shit.

Listen I hope karma gets these cunts.

Yeah it is prestigious when u think about it coz your educating the next generation

True didn't think of it that way actually just having a degree is enough lol

• +1
Yeah chav parents take everything for granted, middle class parents take a more interested approach to their kids education typically. I agree some kids won't learn their lesson unless they get beat the fuck up esp bully kids. Ppl who deserve it need to experience the feeling of getting battered for their actions. some kids know they got big rights and abuse that shit.

Listen I hope karma gets these cunts.

Yeah it is prestigious when u think about it coz your educating the next generation

True didn't think of it that way actually just having a degree is enough lol
Yeah it's sad tbh, some kids are born fucked because chav untermensch parents are allowed to breed JFL. I srs cannot understand how gypsies or chavs operate, how can someone be so fucking stupid. I dislike bullies too.

Having a degree is enough to boost your marriage appeal to an insane amount for bengalis tbh, you could get with a mid tier bengali if you were a teacher or a gl one. No degree = it's over, in terms of arranged marriages.

• +1
Yeah it's sad tbh, some kids are born fucked because chav untermensch parents are allowed to breed JFL. I srs cannot understand how gypsies or chavs operate, how can someone be so fucking stupid. I dislike bullies too.

Having a degree is enough to boost your marriage appeal to an insane amount for bengalis tbh, you could get with a mid tier bengali if you were a teacher or a gl one. No degree = it's over, in terms of arranged marriages.
100% chavs are worthless in society, dunno if you've noticed but I swear gypsies are nice to me and other Curry's in general jfl- where I worked ghosts camped up and threw rocks at people and mugged them, but they didn't do anything to me in fact they said hello JFL!
Maybe coz gypsies came from India and they like the family culture of curries or some shit?

Yeh defo esp of good looking too then you can probs get a pretty wife thru arranged Marraige

• +1
*gypsys camped up @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
100% chavs are worthless in society, dunno if you've noticed but I swear gypsies are nice to me and other Curry's in general jfl- where I worked ghosts camped up and threw rocks at people and mugged them, but they didn't do anything to me in fact they said hello JFL!
Maybe coz gypsies came from India and they like the family culture of curries or some shit?

Yeh defo esp of good looking too then you can probs get a pretty wife thru arranged Marraige
yeah chavs need to die lol, how are they even having so much sex.

Arranged marriages are easy tbh, bengali marriage market isn't that competitive

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Chadethnic101
yeah chavs need to die lol, how are they even having so much sex.

Arranged marriages are easy tbh, bengali marriage market isn't that competitive
Guess chavs aren't delusional and go for their level lol

Yeah absolutely they are simple tbh

• +1
Guess chavs aren't delusional and go for their level lol

Yeah absolutely they are simple tbh
hav u got marriage offer yet/have parents discussed with you?

• +1
hav u got marriage offer yet/have parents discussed with you?
Lol I actually haven't yet jfl, no discussion yet either which im happy about haha

I reckon they expect me to find someone which is ideal for me
I'm very low key in Asian community

• +1
Lol I actually haven't yet jfl, no discussion yet either which im happy about haha

I reckon they expect me to find someone which is ideal for me
I'm very low key in Asian community
Do your parents know you fuck around? My parents are totally unaware of everything for me

• JFL
  • +1