Posted a few months ago and was suggested to cut my hair off and get a modern haircut. Went to the barber today and got this. Thoughts?

K

kylorin113

Iron
20230603 133150

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
my condolences

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 28896
grow the hair dummy, you look like a mobile phone game character with that npc cut. I dont mean to offend, just grow your hair 👍🏼

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rand anon, Deleted member 23611 and 1 other person
post front pic

grow the hair dummy, you look like a mobile phone game character with that npc cut. I dont mean to offend, just grow your hair 👍🏼
look at my other post, everyone said to chop it

• +1
grow it on top keep the sides short then slick it back

Htn

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Ur front save you, you can thank god

you looked better with long hair btw

• +1
look at my other post, everyone said to chop it
tbh the only cut you need is a lefort 1 and a bsso. i think the long hair looked great

I have long hair and look like shit when i cut it. Have to cut it soon but afraid my subhumanity will be revealed.

I am saving up for a Rhino so a will also add those to the list.
noo silly YOU DO NOT NEED RHINO you need jaw surgery. Your nose only appears so big and out of place bc your jaws are too small and recessed (maybe you do need rhino too but it should be your last problem)

His bones are htn level, he just has to softmax to rush htn. I don't overrate anyone
he legit looks low mtn lmfao what? hes closer to ltn than htn

noo silly YOU DO NOT NEED RHINO you need jaw surgery. Your nose only appears so big and out of place bc your jaws are too small and recessed (maybe you do need rhino too but it should be your last problem)
His nose look a bit too feminine

he legit looks low mtn lmfao what? hes closer to ltn than htn
He looks weird and autistic, and above all he looksminned. Better eyebrows+coloring and hes set

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
He looks weird and autistic, and above all he looksminned. Better eyebrows+coloring and hes set
OP do NOT listen to this guy. i'm telling you the brutal truth and your not above mtn, your prob high ltn - low mtn

flaws:
deviated septum, weird nose
huge rounded eyes which arent in good width of each other
horrible frame
thin neck
big ears

people need to be told the truth on this site and not fed bullshit & delusion by people like @EasyMan875

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Deleted member 24789
OP do NOT listen to this guy. i'm telling you the brutal truth and your not above mtn, your prob high ltn - low mtn

flaws:
horrible frame
thin neck
big ears

people need to be told the truth on this site and not fed bullshit & delusion by people like @EasyMan875
Good midface ratio good es ratio good facial structure

All of his supposedly failos are adjustable with surgery , also he looks nerd and skiny and his eyebrows are clear as fuck. He has a better base than most here

flaws:
horrible frame
thin neck
big ears

When he closes his eyes he is no less than htn, to say cope is to be a liar.
Screenshot 20230604 015525 Samsung Internet

Pretty sure we didn’t tell u to cut it that short

what do I need jaw surgery for? How do I need to fix my jaw?

flaws:
horrible frame
thin neck
big ears

thanks for being honest - for reference, this his how I am hitting town tonight.

Attachments

• 20230603_194106.jpg
    20230603_194106.jpg
    762.2 KB · Views: 0
thanks for being honest - for reference, this his how I am hitting town tonight.
lmaooooo. you know what dont do any surgery you‘re nt and normie just stay the way you are

Screenshot 20230604 035834 ImageMeter
ur forward angle ls 170°. Ideal is from 168 to 177°. Eyes surgery + nose surgery + better coloring will ascend u

Screenshot 20230604 040216 Plastic Surgery Simulator
infra rim+cantho+rhino

View attachment 2239727 ur forward angle ls 170°. Ideal is from 168 to 177°. Eyes surgery + nose surgery + better coloring will ascend u
what should I do to my eyes and nose. I know I am pinochio but I dont know what shape I should go for.

What do you mean by better coloring?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
what should I do to my eyes and nose. I know I am pinochio but I dont know what shape I should go for.

What do you mean by better coloring?
Dye ur eyebrows, and improve your skin tone

Dye ur eyebrows, and improve your skin tone
what color eyebrows?

Is there a surgery to change my skin color? I only burn and I cant tan. Plus I live in the northwest where there is no sun.

• +1
Damn we have a similar body type buddy boyo
yeah it sucks. I work out 4 hours a day and cant gain weight even with a 4000 calorie diet and I cant afford to eat more. Gotta hate being tall and thin. I am toned but not big.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 24278
what color eyebrows?
darker and fuller
Is there a surgery to change my skin color? I only burn and I cant tan. Plus I live in the northwest where there is no sun.
mt2 / liquid tan drops

and use beta carotene for undertones + I also use vit c serum and niacmide which is meant to help skin smoothness

darker and fuller

mt2 / liquid tan drops

and use beta carotene for undertones + I also use vit c serum and niacmide which is meant to help skin smoothness
how much can I really help skin smoothness when I work in the woods every day and get torn up often?

I will look into those other things you mentioned, thanks.

• JFL
yeah it sucks. I work out 4 hours a day and cant gain weight even with a 4000 calorie diet and I cant afford to eat more. Gotta hate being tall and thin. I am toned but not big.
4 hours is too much, bring it down to 1 hour or even less and focus on compound movements, your body might respond better to calisthenics than to the gym tbh. It's what happened to me. Quit excessive cumming and get sunlight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
4 hours is too much, bring it down to 1 hour or even less and focus on compound movements, your body might respond better to calisthenics than to the gym tbh. It's what happened to me. Quit excessive cumming and get sunlight
I do 1 hour of crossfit in the morning, an hour in the gym at work, and a couple hours of active stuff in the evening, usually running or rock climbing.
I work outside everyday so I cant only blame the weather for not being sunny, and I havent jacked off in years.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24278