Don’t go to barbers

NoCope

NoCope

Silver
Go to hair salons instead. I went to some russian woman at a hair salon at downtown, and got the best haircut ever. Stop listening to Reddit cope “muh black barber did my white boy good”, it’s so fucking cringe. Go find some european style, Jewish, or Russian hair salon, the one with fancy snit and haircuts for ~$60, and get a high quality haircut (do ur research before, browse some Pinterest and make a collage to show). Then, after you got the cut, ask the girl to do a 360 video of you and keep coming back to her every 4-5 months. Ur welcome

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, distance decay, Lefty Rankin and 3 others
And don’t let men touch your hair. Maybe only gay ones. They don’t know shit, and won’t be as intuitively empathetic towards your quest for perfect haircut. Women will actually attempt to help you get pussy

• +1
Reactions: Tuz43, socialcel, TheLooxMaxingKing and 2 others
And don’t let men touch your hair. Maybe only gay ones. They don’t know shit, and won’t be as intuitively empathetic towards your quest for perfect haircut. Women will actually attempt to help you get pussy
Bro cooked with this thread

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, <6PSLcel and NoCope
did this and got peppER sprayed

• JFL
Reactions: NationalWarrior
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Im not letting a woman touch my hair

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
  • +1
Reactions: NerverBegan and TheLooxMaxingKing
Go to hair salons instead. I went to some russian woman at a hair salon at downtown, and got the best haircut ever. Stop listening to Reddit cope “muh black barber did my white boy good”, it’s so fucking cringe. Go find some european style, Jewish, or Russian hair salon, the one with fancy snit and haircuts for ~$60, and get a high quality haircut (do ur research before, browse some Pinterest and make a collage to show). Then, after you got the cut, ask the girl to do a 360 video of you and keep coming back to her every 4-5 months. Ur welcome
Are hair salons good at doing zoomer hairstyles (left) or do they only do those NPC millennial cuts (right)
516810288ff6593aa955031806886ebe.jpg
32f980afc4e2b5a5b61b1c6dd825adff.jpg

Are hair salons good at doing zoomer hairstyles (left) or do they only do those NPC millennial cuts (right)
516810288ff6593aa955031806886ebe.jpg
32f980afc4e2b5a5b61b1c6dd825adff.jpg
I would predict both would turn out nice in a good salon, right one is just technically easier so less chance to fuck it up

Just cut ur hairs urself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back