posted my face "facerating"reddit, the results are 💧

D

Deleted member 16474

shes a female discord user who suggested me to post myself there

I checked and there are no rules of men posting themselves there, I saw other guys also posting themselves

link to the reddit

my results:

3 comments in 3 days, negative upvotes kek

there lots of active users online, its not inactive subreddit

the front page of that sub reddit

u get the idea

now men posting there are about to get hit with a heavy dose of blackpill of how invisible they are😨

I kinda wonder how would @pneumocystosis do there, hes a gigachad jb looks(justin bieber) :oops:

@khvirgin @mrriceguy @St.TikTokcel @datboijj @mogs_me
@forevergymcelling your mental must be strong for using reddit for other stuff than gaming :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 2832, HarrierDuBois and 13 others
lol what made you get active again my boy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bvnny. and Deleted member 16474
Post on gay subs, they will call u chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kyff and Deleted member 16474
Did you ever thought about dressing nt

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: exo, incel194012940, Danish_Retard and 4 others
i put myself on /r/amihot when it wasnt filled with onlyfans whores and it was also many gay men messaging me etc.

ratings were between 9/10 8/10 and 1 girl called me average.. all in all i had 40 comments or so and many upvotes

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 16474
These Reddit simps have absolutely no self-awareness. Imagine being so pathetic and simpy you upvote women in the thousands, complimenting them, seeking their approval thinking you have a chance, overrating them, etc, and then downvoting men when you have no reason to, and then not stopping for a moment to ask yourself why it’s like this, and why you simp for them. Reddit is proof of how much women are worshipped in the west.

Reminder Reddit literally had an uprising about r/truerateme because people rated mid women their accurate rating and not simping for them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, Danish_Retard, Nick.Harte and 8 others
They all know you are looksmax.org's favorite chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Bvnny. and Deleted member 16474
What did you expect? On TRM even moggers gets 15 comments max while the average 5/10 mtn man gets 0. While females gets even 1000. Reddit is simp central, you should not be surprised at all.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Myth, GetShrekt and 8 others
You should post on r/ratemycock instead

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and gribsufer1
View attachment 2400589
View attachment 2400592
View attachment 2400593

I checked and there are no rules of men posting themselves there, I saw other guys also posting themselves

link to the reddit

my results:View attachment 2400611

View attachment 2400606

View attachment 2400612

View attachment 2400616

u get the idea

now men posting there are about to get hit with a heavy dose of blackpill of how invisible they are😨
View attachment 2400640
View attachment 2400623

I kinda wonder how would @pneumocystosis do there, hes a gigachad jb looks(justin bieber) :oops:

@forevergymcelling your mental must be strong for using reddit for other stuff than gaming :lul:

you look like you needs volufiline on your eyes my boy

• Woah
View attachment 2400589
View attachment 2400592
View attachment 2400593

link to the reddit

my results:View attachment 2400611

View attachment 2400606

View attachment 2400612

View attachment 2400616

u get the idea

View attachment 2400640
View attachment 2400623

The only replies are from .org users. To konec

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, saiya_online, Psychophilly and 1 other person
Welcome back
Robert Redford Nod GIF

• Love it
These Reddit simps have absolutely no self-awareness. Imagine being so pathetic and simpy you upvote women in the thousands, complimenting them, seeking their approval thinking you have a chance, overrating them, etc, and then downvoting men when you have no reason to, and then not stopping for a moment to ask yourself why it’s like this, and why you simp for them. Reddit is proof of how much women are worshipped in the west.

Reminder Reddit literally had an uprising about r/truerateme because people rated mid women their accurate rating and not simping for them.
holy based, agree with every word and you wrote it so concisely mirin speech skill

What did you expect? On TRM even moggers gets 15 comments max while the average 5/10 mtn man gets 0. While females gets even 1000. Reddit is simp central, you should not be surprised at all.
I got a lot of comments but I'm not a mogger neither got 6.5-7/10+ on average as rating. It was on 2022 though

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Ur 28 and look 16

• So Sad
Lol'ed at your new hair, you're looking gay af with it tbh, but you're still a mogger nevertheless.

• So Sad
the thing is, it's weird for a guy to post for attention like a whore

• Woah
the thing is, it's weird for a guy to post for attention like a whore
If I really wanted attention I would start doing tiktoks like all the other attention seekers

a female discord user wanted me to post there for fun and I really dont give a shit what others think whats weird to them, to me its not weird.
its just high inhbition to think that it is weird

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and tbh aff
i hate that subreddit. sometimes i browse it to see how they rate but then i realize the only ppl who get rated are foids

extremely uninteresting. why would i give a fuck about the ratings of foids lol either im attracted to them or not

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 16474
If I really wanted attention I would start doing tiktoks like all the other attention seekers

a female discord user wanted me to post there for fun and I really dont give a shit what others think whats weird to them, to me its not weird.
its just high inhbition to think that it is weird
I just mean that its generally viewed as weird for a guy to ask for ratings and to judge his looks. Not saying you're an attention seeking whore.

But you are right in your post. If a chad posted he wouldn't be ignored or seen as weird.

• +1
it wouldn't have mattered whether you got comments or not anyway because they'd be from men and what other men think of how you look is irrelevant.

• +1