Posters who make homosexual posts and then say its a joke, are actually lying

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Saw a post by @Richard Coper about how he has been fucked in the ass by guys from many races and he enjoyed it. He then says that it was a joke.

After reading this post, I thought, how can a straight guy even think that this is funny. Most straight guys would not even think about sex with guys let alone post about it on an incel forum.

Users who do this deep down are just sharing their fantasies. I also have a theory that their inceldom and lack of attention from the opposite sex has slowly turned them gay. Now they want attention from men. Look how Richard Coper mentions getting fucked. He wants the submissive bottom role. Because they think due to their failure with women, they do not deserve the dominant top role. And this way they know that way they would attract a lot of gay bears. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It is sad to see the state of men in 2022. Its over for them. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Marsiere214, EverythingMattersCel and 10 others
4dfff75cb1a760812ad4d5b2cd8faa87

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
They're all faggots. I don't see anything funny about gay posts, and the femboy ones too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 18582, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Legit @Mogpogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 18244
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
They're all faggots. I don't see anything funny about gay posts, and the femboy ones too
Fuck you, I meant every post I made😤

arvid on sui watch LOL