Posting a bad angle of a Chad doesn’t make them subhuman

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Platinum
In real fucking life when you are talking to people there in motion which can not be displayed correctly on video or pictures

Stop coping

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, AspiringMogger, RTLBbc and 5 others
exactly, theres bad pictures and bad angles of every single human in the world

yet users here will use one bad candid they have of a person to disprove them being chad, its so retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Indagator, aesthetic beauty and 6 others

yet users here will use one bad candid they have of a person to disprove them being chad, its so retarded
Freeze frame of a video + low quality automatically means to .orgers that there subhuman

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
"bad angel of a Chad"

forget a good angel, I don't have any angels looking over me to begin with 😭

• JFL
Reactions: ilovenicotine

Ngl, Sean O Pry looks uncanny and bad on photos, but in motion he looks 10x better, idk why.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and ilovenicotine
"bad angel of a Chad"

forget a good angel, I don't have any angels looking over me to begin with 😭
fucking dyslexia, I retype every post here and edit it like 50 times

• JFL
Reactions: Infinite

In real fucking life when you are talking to people there in motion which can not be displayed correctly on video or pictures

Stop coping
chad doesn't have bad angles, this is such a dumb post.

truly good lookign people irl u can take pics of from any angle, in candid and they'll always look good.

the guys who look good irl despite having bad angles aren't chad, they're just normies with appeal (mtn/htn)

• JFL
Reactions: user123456
chad doesnt have bad angles

• JFL
Reactions: user123456

truly good lookign people irl u can take pics of from any angle, in candid and they'll always look good.

the guys who look good irl despite having bad angles aren't chad, they're just normies with appeal (mtn/htn)
chad doesnt have bad angles
Chads don’t have bad angles in real life.
because viewing angles Change so rapidly during viewing. Cameras are a horrible way of measuring looks.

• +1
Reactions: user123456, Narcissus🥀 and dragomaxxer

i guess every single male model praised on this site isnt chad then OK!

• +1
i guess every single male model praised on this site isnt chad then OK!
Models are selected for how they will look on a runway it’s impossible to accurately find the top .01%

Tell me ONE man that you think doesn't have bad angles and I'll find a bad picture of him.

• +1
Models are selected for how they will look on a runway it’s impossible to accurately find the top .01%

i understand that, im just saying that guy is retarded if he thinks you can actually take a pic of any chad from any angle or condition and he will still look good

pictures are a horrible way of perceiving attractiveness or looks which is why anytime i see someone make rating thread with pics its pointless

they should make the rule of ratings having to be videos in motion

• +1
i understand that, im just saying that guy is retarded if he thinks you can actually take a pic of any chad from any angle or condition and he will still look good

pictures are a horrible way of perceiving attractiveness or looks which is why anytime i see someone make rating thread with pics its pointless

they should make the rule of ratings having to be videos in motion
yeah I completely agree, I would even put it a step forward and even say videos don’t even show real attractiveness. Only way is to see it in person. It’s why modeling is done in person

• +1
yeah I completely agree, I would even put it a step forward and even say videos don’t even show real attractiveness. Only way is to see it in person. It’s why modeling is done in person

videos taken on runways are a pretty good measure imo, the only thing that makes them not completely valid is the fact that they put makeup on the models, but if you were to just get people and make them walk in those in the same lighting models are made to walk on and then just record them all from the same camera distance and angle that are normally used for runways i think it would be a rlly good way to atleast somewhat standardize it

lets use see all profiles in motion for a steady amount of time and the lighting at runways is normally very "natural", its more flattering than actual sunlight but not fraudulent by any means

• +1

these type of clips show rlly well imo

videos taken on runways are a pretty good measure imo, the only thing that makes them not completely valid is the fact that they put makeup on the models, but if you were to just get people and make them walk in those in the same lighting models are made to walk on and then just record them all from the same camera distance and angle that are normally used for runways i think it would be a rlly good way to atleast somewhat standardize it

lets use see all profiles in motion for a steady amount of time and the lighting at runways is normally very "natural", its more flattering than actual sunlight but not fraudulent by any means
I agree it’s the best possible way, but it’s still frauded, there’s completely starved with makeup. but the fact it’s a 3d image displayed in 2d with lens distortion with gives a rough real life perception

• +1
I agree it’s the best possible way, but it’s still frauded, there’s completely starved with makeup. but the fact it’s a 3d image displayed in 2d with lens distortion with gives a rough real life perception

true, but to be fair i also starve myself if i plan on meeting goodlooking people or having important events so its not too unrealistic

only times i ever find people goodlooking enough to be like damn irl they are considerably lean as well so i dont count it as that much of a fraud

everyones so fat nowadays now that i think about it lmao, its so easy to mog in the usa simply by being lean, everyone in milan when i went was extremely striking cause of their lack of bloat

• +1

Stop coping
Chad don't have bad angles

• JFL
true, but to be fair i also starve myself if i plan on meeting goodlooking people or having important events so its not too unrealistic

only times i ever find people goodlooking enough to be like damn irl they are considerably lean as well so i dont count it as that much of a fraud

everyones so fat nowadays now that i think about it lmao, its so easy to mog in the usa simply by being lean, everyone in milan when i went was extremely striking cause of their lack of bloat
The food is actually terrible here. extreme Acne is not normal JFL

I need to lower my bf% asap it trumps all other forums of looksmaxing

• +1

there's also people who are extremely photogenic that aren't particularly good looking you know.

they just sort of look natural from any angle ever, they use these kind of people for commercials and billboards.

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine and dragomaxxer
there's also people who are extremely photogenic that aren't particularly good looking you know.

they just sort of look natural from any angle ever, they use these kind of people for commercials and billboards.
.orgs will say some one is Ltn just because they are horribly photogenic even though in real life there htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
.orgs will say some one is Ltn just because they are horribly photogenic even though in real life there htn
I've never been able to take a good picture of my father despite him being relatively attractive because he just looks like shit as soon as he knows there's a camera pointed at him.

there's like 3 good pictures of him ever and all of them were taken without him realizing.

looking good on photos is a skill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284