Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
- don't be black
- don't be asian
-don't be arab
- don't be slavic
- don't be curry
- don't have anywhere close to a long midface. Even a few mms can make you a victim of the horse face crew
- don't even have a little bit of fat around your jaw
- don't have any semblance of bad orbitals or bulging eyes
-don't post a video where you are tilting your head in all directions
- pray blackgymmax or any of his forum associates don't visit your thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, AustinCutler, TeenAscender and 40 others
@Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Jova
short midface is subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, exo, zurzolo and 1 other person
Just be HTN and above

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Just be HTN and above
No even you are HTN and above you'll get made fun of for one of these attributes. Especially when blackgymmax enters your thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: not__cel, zurzolo, RecessedChinCel and 5 others
No even you are HTN and above you'll get made fun of for one of these attributes. Especially when blackgymmax enters your thread
Who cares if blackgymmaxx enters my thread if I'm getting pussy IRL ? Only subhumans like me would rope if he sees mah face

• +1
Is @Blackgymmax permabanned? @Jason Voorhees

• +1
if your sub Chadlite you're getting clowned

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, LooksOrDeath, Sean o' Tist and 10 others
what if it’s just friendly banter ?

• +1
Am i the only one blackgymmax was nice to when i asked for a rating :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and zurzolo
Bump

• +1
Just pm a trusted user lol
Theres no need for all this jflllll

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer, LooksOrDeath and zurzolo
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender, zurzolo and alurmo
Just be chad theory

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Jason Voorhees
that stupid nigga almost had me ODing off of pain killers

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, 14vic and Jason Voorhees
Then there's me: I'm nice to everyone on rating section except TikTok fags

• +1
Facts bhai

Everyone in this thread outside of OP get mogged nig nog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Lynxress, normie_joe and 5 others
Just be Aryan in this site.

• +1
You are a mogger bhai but people will still underrate you because you are sand. Ignore them.
thx bhai i learned to deal with it a while ago. Sand lives matter :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, zurzolo and Jason Voorhees
- don't be black
- don't be asian
-don't be arab
- don't be slavic
- don't be curry
- don't have anywhere close to a long midface. Even a few mms can make you a victim of the horse face crew
I got rated htn by bgm where I’m clenching my jaw. He said you’re carried by your hair halo

• +1
Just be Aryan in this site.

Tbh the toxicity on the forum has reduced when compared to 2021-2022 era Back then you used to get memed if you posted a pic and were mtn below. There are still a lot of tiktoker cunts on the forum but there are also many users here who are willing to help instead of leaving rating threads with belittling comments. The ones that need the most help get beaten down the most here for cheap dopamine and laughs. Some jokes here and there are fine but telling someone to kill yourself is where I draw the line. I have never told anyone to rope and never will.

• +1
Reactions: anthrax, LooksOrDeath, Lynxress and 5 others
Tbh the toxicity on the forum has reduced when compared to 2021-2022 era Back then you used to get memed if you posted a pic and were mtn below. There are still a lot of tiktoker cunts on the forum but there are also many users here who are willing to help instead of leaving rating threads with belittling comments. The ones that need the most help get beaten down the most here for cheap dopamine and laughs. Some jokes here and there are fine but telling someone to kill yourself is where I draw the line. I have never told anyone to rope and never will.
I agree to an extent. I believe the average user on this site is getting younger (Tiktokcels) and due to this shift they are indeed less toxic and hateful, but at same time they also are more oblivious, less knowledgeable, and are less reliable raters IMO. The rating section is honestly a mess when it comes to accurate ratings all over but at least there are a fair bit of newer and more helpful greycels too so I'm not gonna act like its all bad cuz it isn't.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Lynxress, Chadeep and 2 others
- don't be black
- don't be asian
-don't be arab
- don't be slavic
- don't be curry

I don't always agree with Negromaxx, but he is consistent with his ratings. If your jaw is solid, that's a mtn from him. I know what to expect when I see him rate.

Meanwhile some users here rate by throwing darts at a board, no consistency.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and tombradylover
I don't always agree with Negromaxx, but he is consistent with his ratings. If your jaw is solid, that's a mtn from him. I know what to expect when I see him rate.

Exactly my point

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Exactly my point
It's not th rating itself it's how he gives it to them that's the problem

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and tombradylover
It's not th rating itself it's how he gives it to them that's the problem
Bruv BGM was the one who knocked ngl. Straight up the most feared rater on the site for sure. But don’t cap u gotta admit some of his shit was funny asf. Btw any chance the niger gets let back on this forum to jester in the future?

• +1
Bruv BGM was the one who knocked ngl. Straight up the most feared rater on the site for sure. But don’t cap u gotta admit some of his shit was funny asf. Btw any chance the niger gets let back on this forum to jester in the future?
He hasn't logged onto the forum since June. He mostly rots on discord these days. Ask him to come back and I'm sure the mod that banned him will consider.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Are Haitian cannibals black?

• +1
People here just want to drag you down I have noticed it since I posted myself just tell me how I look mtn ,ltn etc but no they just wanna talk shit about you

• +1
He hasn't logged onto the forum since June. He mostly rots on discord these days. Ask him to come back and I'm sure the mod that banned him will consider.
I think @Gengar Banned him last time I asked he said it was over for the niger. Rip man he was so toxic but so funny

• +1
- don't be black
- don't be asian
-don't be arab
- don't be slavic
- don't be curry
Dont be sub5 theory

• +1
Don’t be online same time as BGM theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, tombradylover and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and tombradylover
BGM at his funeral when he senses a sub 5 has posted

View attachment 3039877
@Gengar bhai whenever u see this post please consider unbanning nigergymmax for the forums amusement and entertainment. Demand that he never doxes or threatens to doxx again and make him pay u an unban fee of whatever amount u want (he's a planet fitness janitor this will teach him a big lesson). Lastly, also unban him on the condition that he will be ur personal slave and do whatever u ask. This way u benefit and the site gets its entertainment back and u will feel better about him not committing henious crimes on org again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Gengar, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Blackgymmax was always kind to me since 2021

• +1
@Gengar bhai whenever u see this post please consider unbanning nigergymmax for the forums amusement and entertainment. Demand that he never doxes or threatens to doxx again and make him pay u an unban fee of whatever amount u want (he's a planet fitness janitor this will teach him a big lesson). Lastly, also unban him on the condition that he will be ur personal slave and do whatever u ask. This way u benefit and the site gets its entertainment back and u will feel better about him not committing henious crimes on org again
When I banned him, it so happened to be on Schery’s death’s first anniversary. How poetic is that? I managed to avenge Schery. He can request an unban after a year since his ban, which will coincide with the second anniversary of his death. I refuse to unban him any sooner, I’m a sentimental person. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, looksmac and tombradylover
When I banned him, it so happened to be on Schery’s death’s first anniversary. How poetic is that? I managed to avenge Schery. He can request an unban after a year since his ban, which will coincide with the second anniversary of his death. I refuse to unban him any sooner, I’m a sentimental person. :Comfy:
Ngl thats actually insane he got perma banned on the exact day of Schery death. His guilty conscious must have been weighing too heavily on him as the date was approaching and he ultimately lashed out and got himself banned. Anime tier story ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gengar
Ngl thats actually insane he got perma banned on the exact day of Schery death. His guilty conscious must have been weighing too heavily on him as the date was approaching and he ultimately lashed out and got himself banned. Anime tier story ngl
That’s why he and his band of cronies can jump, scream and cry all they want in order to get him unbanned, but cosmic justice find its way at the top regardless. :Comfy:

Are you proud of me now, Schery? :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, looksmac and tombradylover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, anthrax and tombradylover
This is still sad for schery that all this happened. Still none the less its still a revenge on gymmax due to him making jokes on him(obv he didn't kill him).Btw there is no actual need of him Here. He is just a creating attractive clone who is racist. Nothing special as much as I know about him. So it's not like forum lost something anything more than a cunning patheticly sadist shitposter. So dont let his dogs bark at you when it comes to unbanning him. Make the decision on yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gengar
Subhuman blackgymmax

• +1