Posting on looksmax.org ratings without getting your self esteem blown to bits

This is still sad for schery that all this happened. Still none the less its still a revenge on gymmax due to him making jokes on him(obv he didn't kill him).Btw there is no actual need of him Here. He is just a creating attractive clone who is racist. Nothing special as much as I know about him. So it's not like forum lost something anything more than a cunning patheticly sadist shitposter. So dont let his dogs bark at you when it comes to unbanning him. Make the decision on yourself.
I know, it’s just some dark inner joke that he was somehow responsible for his death. He just went along with it and I’m going along with it here as well, but ultimately the ones who were responsible for his death were the people in his life, not strangers on the internet. And no worries, I wouldn’t unban him any sooner than a year since his offense. One of the administrators says an offense like this (doxxing) is major so it would have to be at least an entire year before he’s eligible for an unban.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and looksmac
I know, it’s just some dark inner joke that he was somehow responsible for his death. He just went along with it and I’m going along with it here as well, but ultimately the ones who were responsible for his death were the people in his life, not strangers on the internet. And no worries, I wouldn’t unban him any sooner than a year since his offense. One of the administrators says an offense like this (doxxing) is major so it would have to be at least an entire year before he’s eligible for an unban.
Yes sir you said that when we had deep conversations about life. I said that for greycel's who get confused. Also mirin you for being strict and not being soft for him due to him having incelebrity status. Mirin strength.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees