Posting this from my new phone

Deleted member 11414

Deleted member 11414

PHD in getting bitches
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Albeacho and .👽.
nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
It is. You will be instantly rewarded with a suitcase full of stacks of 100 dollar bills that add up to a million.
View attachment 1253148
see a lot of people would take an offer like this no question, thing is is that if u have a lot of money that comes in a very short amount of time, feds are gonna get suspicious

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing and Deleted member 11758
see a lot of people would take an offer like this no question, thing is is that if u have a lot of money that comes in a very short amount of time, feds are gonna get suspicious
just launder the money

• +1
just launder the money
yeah true, a good way to do that is to set up a restaurant or some other kind of business that deals a lot with cash so the money looks legit
btw if u decide to this u didn't hear it from me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
yeah true, a good way to do that is to set up a restaurant or some other kind of business that deals a lot with cash so the money looks legit
btw if u decide to this u didn't hear it from me
there’s this pizza shop in town that i’m %100 is a front for the mob, so might start mafiamaxxing

• +1
there’s this pizza shop in town that i’m %100 is a front for the mob, so might start mafiamaxxing
a good way to tell is if they slowing over time get more and more money in, people get cocky and think if they are good with $500 then they'll be good with $600, this is how people get caught in the long run

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and AsGoodAsItGets