posture advice?

itsmebuckets

itsmebuckets

Iron
Joined
Oct 25, 2025
Posts
6
Reputation
2
I have some of the worst posture to the point where its almost debilitating (barring scoliosis and that stuff). I cant take my shirt off because the crook in my spine is so visible. Plus id like to potentially get some decent height gains as well.
 
I have some of the worst posture to the point where its almost debilitating (barring scoliosis and that stuff). I cant take my shirt off because the crook in my spine is so visible. Plus id like to potentially get some decent height gains as well.
If its that bad then i highly doubt you can fix it
 

Similar threads

lolipop21
Replies
2
Views
66
Deleted member 555480
D
1
Replies
1
Views
39
Sxmon210
Sxmon210
Mehmoo
Replies
0
Views
25
Mehmoo
Mehmoo
L
Replies
2
Views
27
lowme
L
#1rankedlsub5
Replies
0
Views
34
#1rankedlsub5
#1rankedlsub5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top