Posture is everything

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
Dr. Mike Mew has explained how body posture is connected to tongue posture.
for example if you always keep your head down, you will counter the correct development of your lower third, and malucclusion is a symptom of this.

if you keep your back straight, the act of mewing becomes automatic, you will even swallow properly without noticing.
you have to hold the correct posture especially when you are sitting, in fact we pass a lot of time studying or working, so keeping our back curved in theese situations will ruin our orthotropic improvement. when you are sitting you have to flex your quadratus lumborum continuously in order to keep the posture.

posture is important even when you sleep: for example if you sleep laying with your face up, then you need to use a very thin pillow. (it's better not to use it at all)
whereas if you sleep on your side, you need a big pillow to keep your neck straight.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Extra Chromosome, Wincel and 1 other person
whereas if you sleep on your side, you need a big pillow to keep your neck straight.

Happy8

I have big pillow, but not for my head. Called Dakimakura.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Yea bad posture can make you appear like a creep to others.

High IQ post.

Why do you upload cartoon pictures with every post? if I may ask.

Happy9

I come from Japanese image board culture where it is customary to upload pictures such as these along with posts.

You can see examples of this on western imageboard 4chan.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
View attachment 4730

I come from Japanese image board culture where it is customary to upload pictures such as these along with posts.

You can see examples of this on western imageboard 4chan.
Thanks for the elaboration.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Thanks for the elaboration.

It is also tribute to my waifus. I go through panel by panel and frame by frame and made all these myself.

Capture

I have all pics categorized and labeled in folder. Take only few clicks and about a second to add to any post.

Much easier to have good spinal posture when you have good tongue posture, it is nearly impossible to keep a good tongue posture on the first image.