Posture is so damn important it’s not even funny

V

VolcelFTW

Iron
if you’re HTN it will knock you down to MTN and if you’re MTN it can even knock you down to subhuman. Because what you’re conveying to people is that you’re an abused dog who’s a loser and doesn’t even respect yourself just off your body language alone. So why should they? I swear manlets, teethcels, oldcels, just subhumans in general don’t get made fun of like I do at work. Even though I look better than them. That and NTness, which I’ve been improving on. Can’t wait until I ascend in a couple of months when I lean down, fix my posture and eye area + skin.

Yeah it's crazy how even a small movement can change the dynamics and language of your body completely, and what's tremendous is that people wouldn't even be able to say why is that so but their subconscious knows it's because of posture

I believe training posture during weight lifting is as key as any muscle group. I had a hernia that destroyed my posture for some time and it makes you look so weak and submissive even if you are tall and look masculine facially.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW