posture

Shalpi

Shalpi

Iron
How to correct my posture if I sit at a computer almost all day and not always straight?

• +1
Reactions: sexy
How to correct my posture if I sit at a computer almost all day and not always straight?
I had this problem, I had rounded back and shoulders and forward head posture, I fixed the rounded back by literally juts sitting straight whenever i could remember and if it starts hurting keep going because youre training the muscles, I also trained lower back at the gym.

the rounded shoulders are the same just roll them back and work your back muscles, although I still slouch sometimes so I havent fixed it fully yet.

and forward head posture I still have to this day idk how to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: Shalpi
stop sitting at a computer all day? You’re posture will slowly correct itself

I had this problem, I had rounded back and shoulders and forward head posture, I fixed the rounded back by literally juts sitting straight whenever i could remember and if it starts hurting keep going because youre training the muscles, I also trained lower back at the gym.

the rounded shoulders are the same just roll them back and work your back muscles, although I still slouch sometimes so I havent fixed it fully yet.

and forward head posture I still have to this day idk how to fix it.
What about a posture corrector, does it work?

• +1
maybe it sounds stupid but maybe try put ur desk higher and stand instead of sitting in a chair

• +1
I couldnt tell you because I dont know, but it probably doesn't because the correcter is doing the work not your muscles so it'll just lead to even worse psture but then again it could help because it forces your brain to stay in that position as muscle memory.

in conclusion I dont really know but I wouldn't recommend it because you fix posture by training your muscles, stop making excuses like "what if I get a posture correcter" just train and stand/sit straight.

• +1
No it can weaken your muscles because it does the work for them. Over time, you could become dependent on it, making it harder to maintain good posture on your own. Plus, it's just a short-term fix

• +1
может это звучит глупо, но, может быть, попробуй поставить стол повыше и встать, а не сидеть на стуле
well I put the monitor higher, but still somehow I notice that over time my posture itself reverts to bad for “comfort”.

• +1
Train ur rear delts

buy a posture corrector and while wearing it squeeze your shoulder blades together while pulling your shoulders back 10 times every 3 hours to strengthen your back muscles