Potassium Chloride, cope or not?

D

Deleted member 23804

Sphinx
Is potassium chloride worth buying for reducing bloat?

Bump
A0DB98DD 9DD0 443B A4D9 9C6B8C3A4C74

if instead of rice you use potatoes as your main carb intake you will get plenty of potassium look up potato pottasium content it mogs bananas I have it for every meal also drink coconut water and get 4-5g of potassium a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
if instead of rice you use potatoes as your main carb intake you will get plenty of potassium look up potato pottasium content it mogs bananas I have it for every meal also drink coconut water and get 4-5g of potassium a day
yeah except carbs bloat you so youre still net booated just eat highf at low carb and take minerals most people are deficient in salt too btw

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 23804
instead of those copes you can just get potassium tartrate 1lb for like 10cents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
I’m leanmaxxing with low carb

Tell your parents to stop buying you joo food and that you are now animal food only eater

Tell your parents to stop buying you joo food and that you are now animal food only eater
Nigga I cook my own meals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Nigga I cook my own meals
Tell your parents to buy real food then not poato and rice. Tell them you want brain heart and liver

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Tell your parents to buy real food then not poato and rice. Tell them you want brain heart and liver
But school told me the plate model or whatever its called :soy:

• JFL
Tastes like absolute shit

Highly doubt you even eat those yourself
If you had them as a kid you would have liked it.

Just the way how barely anyone likes smoking the first time but it becomes a habit.

I would eat it if my mom wasnt a goy

• JFL
  • +1
I mostly eat meat and fruits
Meat is better than most foods especially if it is red meat

But organs are far healthier than what we call meat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
everyone on this forum fell for the jewish lowcarb diet all according to the plan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook and Deleted member 28896
Meat is better than most foods especially if it is red meat

But organs are far healthier than what we call meat
Yeah probably but I tried eating liver twice both times I had to force it down tasted so bad

• Hmm...
Yeah probably but I tried eating liver twice both times I had to force it down tasted so bad
Enjoy missing out on an inch then.

If you had them as a kid you would have liked it.

Just the way how barely anyone likes smoking the first time but it becomes a habit.

I would eat it if my mom wasnt a goy
just go against your natural instincts I swear getting 30 000% of the vitamin A RDA everyday is so healthy and based!

legit mental illness on the same level as veganism

Just don't use it to commit suicide.
Read about some guy who did so a while back.

U should probably not go much above 20 grams per day.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Woah
just go against your natural instincts I swear getting 30 000% of the vitamin A RDA everyday is so healthy and based!

Just call whatever you got taught in school and the first 16 years of your life "natrual insticts" disgusting brainlet

Government say bad therefore bad ! :soy:

Becase you won't get all the nutrition you will get if you eat the food you were supposed to eat. Humans werent suppsoed to eat grains and other cancer growing foods like the other guy in the thread is trying to tell you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Becase you won't get all the nutrition you will get if you eat the food you were supposed to eat. Humans werent suppsoed to eat grains and other cancer growing foods like the other guy in the thread is trying to tell you
Bro I only eat meat and fruit

Very rarely bread or other grains

• +1
Agreed, raw meat mogs

• +1
Bro I only eat meat and fruit

Very rarely bread or other grains
Good but if you cook it you don’t get the full nutrition, also organs > meat

• Hmm...
Government say bad therefore bad ! :soy:
the research on the so called benefits Vitamin A was originally funded by Rockefellers and it's Bill gates favorite vitamin but whatever you'll learn the hard way if you're really eating this diet, alot of people like to larp about what they're actually eating

• JFL
the research on the so called benefits Vitamin A was originally funded by Rockefellers and it's Bill gates favorite vitamin but whatever you'll learn the hard way if you're really eating this diet, alot of people like to larp about what they're actually eating
Yeah and the same people claim you can get vitamin A from a pill and man made food
@mbolo lol @ this guy

• +1
Good but if you cook it you don’t get the full nutrition, also organs > meat
I know niggas who only eat ramen noodles and are still 6’4

• Woah
I know niggas who only eat ramen noodles and are still 6’4
Would have been taller if they had a better diet. Just how some people look worse than others despite both mouth breathing

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 23804
Is potassium chloride worth buying for reducing bloat?
Yeah it's worth. Instead of straight potassium chloride, I use a keto electrolyte powder that has 1000 mg potassium per scoop. Tastes much better

• +1