Potassium citrate or potassium chloride

jogizbam

jogizbam

Will never reach HTN
I've been taking potassium citrate supplements (400mg or 800mg a day) and saw some people talk about debloating with potassium chloride and it came to my mind. Is there a difference between the two? if so, which is better if my goal is to debloat as much as possible. If you have any sources or personal experience please help me out.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Ive heard about people mixing cream of tartar into liquid and js using that instead.

• +1
Reactions: jogizbam
I've been taking potassium citrate supplements (400mg or 800mg a day) and saw some people talk about debloating with potassium chloride and it came to my mind. Is there a difference between the two? if so, which is better if my goal is to debloat as much as possible. If you have any sources or personal experience please help me out.
Bananas

IMG 0283
Bananas:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: ZyGone, jogizbam and dark.max
cream o tarter superior also muh cheaper

• +1
Reactions: jogizbam and G.R.A.E
The molecular ratio for potassium chloride (KCl) is superior as its made up of 52.4%% Potassium in comparison to potassium citrate which is made up of 38.28% potassium by mass. So its more efficient due to the less volume of supplement needed to achieve a greater volume of potassium.

• +1
Reactions: monecel and jogizbam
Cant get 4000mg of potassium only trough bananas now can i?
yeah a single banana is like 500mg of potassium so it’s possible but kind of sucks having to eat 8 bananas a fucking day. plus if u inna calorie deficit that’s like 1000 extra calories do your diet