Potassium (Kalium) is giga Underrated. (Potassium intake and s-IGF1 levels)

GermanCel

GermanCel

Mewing Enjoyer
We all know Potassium is good for debloat, but actually its ultra important for growth as well, as shown in this research paper:

Evidence that potassium deficiency induces growth retardation through reduced circulating levels of growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I​

Link: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1861625/

"Growth retardation and impaired protein synthesis are major characteristics of potassium (K)-deficiency in animals and man [...]

In addition, tail length, tibia length, and muscle weight of soleus in K-depleted animals were all significantly reduced compared with pair-fed controls. The growth retardation was accompanied by a 46% reduction in s-IGF-I, while s-insulin showed no decrease. K-repletion in animals depleted for 7 days showed complete normalization of s-K within 24 hours, in addition to a significant increase in both s-IGF-I and weight. [...]

In 4-week-old rats maintained on K-deficient fodder with variable K-content (1 to 260 mmol/kg) for 1 week, a strong correlation between the K-content of fodder and s-IGF-I could be established (r = .88, P less than .001) [...]"

what should i eat for pottasium (other than bananas)

what should i eat for pottasium (other than bananas)
kiwi, potatoes, fennels, tomatoes, millet, quinoa, oranges, cucumber, chicken breast, salmon, tuna…

• +1
Reactions: Chcell
no what doctor nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back