Potassium pill for offsetting water retention from sodium

• Legit

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Doesn’t work

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I take 1-2 capsules whenever having high salt meal, within 1-2h I am either bloat free or debloated.

Idk if it’s because potassium help water from extracellular space into the cells or it just excrete the excess water through urine.

The form I take is Potassium bicarbonate I think 500mg pee capsule, you shouldn’t be taking it in pill form tbh. Too easy to get hyperkalemia and die from arrhythmia.

I get urinary incontinent every time I take potassium pills tho, if any of you guys have taken it can you vouch if it is true?

@pneumocystosis do you get urinary incontinent after taking furosemide as well?

Last edited:
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario

should work if ur not eating too much carbs

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I take 1-2 capsules whenever having high salt meal, within 1-2h I am either bloat free or debloated.

Idk if it’s because potassium help water from extracellular space into the cells or it just excrete the excess water through urine.

The form I take is Potassium bicarbonate I think 500mg pee capsule, you shouldn’t be taking it in pill form tbh. Too easy to get hyperkalemia and die from arrhythmia.

I get urinary incontinent every time I take potassium pills tho, if any of you guys have taken it can you vouch if it is true?

@pneumocystosis do you get urinary incontinent after taking furosemide as well?
Jus don’t eat carbs bro.

• +1
I can barely see the difference between someone who's bloated and someone who isn't, when we're talking about people who are already lean.

I really want to get a strong jawline / zygos and hollow cheeks and have been told I look bloated / fat, despite being lean lean, but it's obvious that I have a weak ramus and poor lower maxilla development.

I'm just wondering if most cases of "people looking bloated" when they're lean is just a bone / growth issue, not how much water you're retaining.

I can barely see the difference between someone who's bloated and someone who isn't, when we're talking about people who are already lean.

I really want to get a strong jawline / zygos and hollow cheeks and have been told I look bloated / fat, despite being lean lean, but it's obvious that I have a weak ramus and poor lower maxilla development.

I'm just wondering if most cases of "people looking bloated" when they're lean is just a bone / growth issue, not how much water you're retaining.
Bro I gain 1psl from debloating

After de bloated I could feel my bones, my nose got slimmer, lips looks more harmonize, zygos pop more.

I have medical condition on electrolyte imbalance.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
Bro I gain 1psl from debloating

After de bloated I could feel my bones, my nose got slimmer, lips looks more harmonize, zygos pop more.

I have medical condition on electrolyte imbalance.
@FunkyFlamingo

Why not just get it from real foods
I don't like taking those shitty potassium pills

Real food

Pototoes full of carbs and starch, high histamine.

Coconut water high in sugar

Spinach has whore chemicals and toxins

• Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 30679
Ching Chang Chong Gook

Real food

Pototoes full of carbs and starch, high histamine.

Coconut water high in sugar

Spinach has whore chemicals and toxins
Ikr jfl. Just eat tomatoes and suck ur cock. That should help u debloat

If you dont wanna take pills, Avocados are good

After de bloated I could feel my bones
Do you have a before and after? I get you're probably exaggerating for effect, but not to that degree.

Do you have a before and after? I get you're probably exaggerating for effect, but not to that degree.
A month of drinking 3+ litres of water , using almost no salt in my food
A little frauded yes , but still valid
Lost a kilogram or two of waterweight , it seems

Attachments

• IMG_6265.jpg
    IMG_6265.jpg
    992.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ima51ge.png
    ima51ge.png
    638.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham and Deleted member 32954
kys for putting jfl nigger , im just trynna share results even tho im subhuman

I try to drink 1l of water every 4h s OK 3-4L a day
thats good , however you may not see as much of a result as i did since i drank less than 2 litres before and ate a shit ton of salts
So consider that about 2x increase of water intake

Maybe it's photo quality, but I can't see a difference TBH.

Just as a heads up as you seem new here, I'd be cautious with posting photos outside of DMs as you can't delete them normally (you're at the mercy of the mods - I learned this the hard way).

Just as a heads up as you seem new here, I'd be cautious with posting photos outside of DMs as you can't delete them normally (you're at the mercy of the mods - I learned this the hard way).
What about imgur?

• +1
What about imgur?
Yeah, that's better as you can delete them yourself, although if it's shared publicly (i.e. not through DMs) other users can post those pics on the site without it counting as doxxing.

• Hmm...
Yeah, that's better as you can delete them yourself, although if it's shared publicly (i.e. not through DMs) other users can post those pics on the site without it counting as doxxing.
You mean like them screenshotting it?

• Hmm...
You mean like them screenshotting it?
Screenshot, or save image. If it's done through DMs then you can contact mods about doxxing if someone posts it outside of them, but if you posted it in the public sections you're at the mercy of the mods.

• +1

look at my lower third , maybe u cant rly see diffference because you didnt open the picture , but u can see that 100% irl visually (proves as i lost water weight , measured it)
Thanks for the advice , I got bullied enough if you check my post history but im coping with that i guess

• So Sad
just drink 1.5L of orange juice a day like me, ive been doing it since november and no problems have shown up only benefits