Potassium to sodium ratio for debloat

M

meowingtwentyfour7

Iron
How do I reach the healthy amount of potassium daily when I’m fasting to lose weight? I’m avoiding carbs and don’t wanna eat a shit load of bananas since they’re not cheap my intake should be about 3000 mg but most potassium supplements only provide 99 mg per pill (the now foods one and some others i’ve seen) I don’t know if i’m being retarded but why the fuck is the potassium dosage so low per pill? And how do I debloat?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and org3cel.RR
How do I reach the healthy amount of potassium daily when I’m fasting to lose weight? I’m avoiding carbs and don’t wanna eat a shit load of bananas since they’re not cheap my intake should be about 3000 mg but most potassium supplements only provide 99 mg per pill (the now foods one and some others i’ve seen) I don’t know if i’m being retarded but why the fuck is the potassium dosage so low per pill? And how do I debloat?
Take like 10 pills and still wont be enough, if i were you i wouldnt use potassium for debloat

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and ey88
Take like 10 pills and still wont be enough, if i were you i wouldnt use potassium for debloat
Yeah it’s cope I’ll just spend the money on a load of avocadoes bananas and fruits instead

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Get potassium chloride powder. Tastes like shit but it’s cheap

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and LooksmaxxHopeful
how much g
Depends on how bad I wanna debloat or what I’m eating otherwise. I usually do no more than 3 scoops in a whole day plus I eat a lot of bananas and drink coconut water as well

Depends on how bad I wanna debloat or what I’m eating otherwise. I usually do no more than 3 scoops in a whole day plus I eat a lot of bananas and drink coconut water as well
yea but how many g would that be

1g dilluted in greek yogurt doesnt sound bad trust i did 4g of creatine and couldnt even taste the creatine part
Potassium tastes like shit creatine tastes nowhere near as bad

4:1 P-S. just get powder, pills are a waste of money.

• +1
Reactions: meowingtwentyfour7
Coconut milk/water, it's absorbed by your body way better than supplements

• +1
Reactions: meowingtwentyfour7
Potassium citrate powder is 27 euros for 1kg 500g has 1666 servings each serving is 300mg of potassium so about ten a day to reach 3000mg it also is 90% bioavailabile and most effective

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: meowingtwentyfour7 and ErbCel