Potato non angular face is the worst trait

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Nothing worse than a skull that is shaped like a pineapple. This is literally me

20230724 090724

So over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, thereallegend, Deleted member 2832 and 7 others
3545982 IMG 5450almread

3545984 1690175973938

Same species

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 29078, bloomercel and 9 others
That’s how @forevergymcelling looks too and he has a gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vanillaicecream, exo, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
It's especially brutal in pics

If you're boneless you have to have good harmony to look good in motion (provided no recession)

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Allornothing, thereallegend and 6 others
Brutal pineapplepill.
Can pass as a tranny with long hair lol.
Skull is everything. It's all about skull shape, angularity, bones, anything else along these lines. The inner features hardly matter, it's the outline of your whole skull that makes your looks.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, ROTTING, try2beme and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
face shape determines your base to ascend

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It's especially brutal in pics

If you're boneless you have to have good harmony to look good in motion (provided no recession)
True, I've gotten a shit ton of Chad-like ioi irl from pretty girls but I was told I look like blackopscel when I posted pics on psl forums. It's over because like I said the other day the only thing that matters is online validation and you can only meet girls through digital mediums these days if you haven't had an established social circle since high school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and bwrauycnee
True, I've gotten a shit ton of Chad-like ioi irl from pretty girls but I was told I look like blackopscel when I posted pics on psl forums. It's over because like I said the other day the only thing that matters is online validation and you can only meet girls through digital mediums these days if you haven't had an established social circle since high school.
Tales, if u look good irl u look good in selfie

Tales, if u look good irl u look good in selfie
True, I was probably just being a deluded schizo and reading too much into things

• +1
Reactions: Jase
I’m
pm face

• +1
I’m

pm face
Cant send pics over dm but im thinking of spamming my face around the forum just so I get negative feedback and stop feeling bad about the thought of wasting my prime years away. Being told I'm ugly would genuinely make me feel better in my case.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jase and LooksOrDeath
Cant send pics over dm but im thinking of spamming my face around the forum just so I get negative feedback and stop feeling bad about the thought of wasting my prime years away. Being told I'm ugly would genuinely make me feel better in my case.
Ok start spamming now

• +1
potato means you are fat
but if i lose weight it will be cuck face with that jaw i have so better potato

• +1
Most people irl have really bad facial leaness

• +1
Most people irl have really bad facial leaness
It has little to do with being lean... if you lack bone mass you'll look potato and weak even at low bf

• +1
Reactions: polio and Jase
Slavic trait

• +1
I doubt it tbh. Chad like ioi lol. So she's saying you're the most gorgeous man she's ever seen irl?

• +1
Reactions: Jase and LooksOrDeath
Who the guy in your avi ? he looks like me if my mom didn't drop me on the floor when i was a baby.

• +1
I doubt it tbh. Chad like ioi lol. So she's saying you're the most gorgeous man she's ever seen irl?
Chad like ioi is just standing there not even making eye contact with girls and still having them come to you and display interest which is what I got. Not talking to them directly, that's when their attention will inevitably be turned to you and they might throw in some exaggerated compliments if they like you.

• +1
Chad like ioi is just standing there not even making eye contact with girls and still having them come to you and display interest which is what I got. Not talking to them directly, that's when their attention will inevitably be turned to you and they might throw in some exaggerated compliments if they like you.
That's not chadlike lmao. A chadlike is basically some shit that sounds like an exaggerated giga larp. Like my friend has a friend who was a chad in college and one time a black girl walked past him
Walked back
Looked at his face again and said "GOD DAMN"
What you said is just normal so you sound like a borderline incel with like barely any girls showing interest

• +1
That's not chadlike lmao. A chadlike is basically some shit that sounds like an exaggerated giga larp. Like my friend has a friend who was a chad in college and one time a black girl walked past him
Walked back
Looked at his face again and said "GOD DAMN"
What you said is just normal so you sound like a borderline incel with like barely any girls showing interest
I dont think girls going out of their way to make a seemingly uninterested and unapproachable guy notice them and show him they're interested is a run of the mill average occurence that anyone will experience, especially if the girls look good. You're reaching and being straight up jealous.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jase and Blackgymmax
I dont think girls going out of their way to make a seemingly uninterested and unapproachable guy notice them and show him they're interested is a run of the mill average occurence that anyone will experience, especially if the girls look good. You're reaching and being straight up jealous.
It's not average I'm telling you what a chad ioi is. It doesn't happen to even chads often but you'll get ridiculous shit sometimes. Also the more you speak the more of a subhuman you're exposing yourself to be. You literally think that only chads get completely normal iois and that I'm just jealous of normal shit that happens to me every now and then lmao.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jase, temporomandibular32 and vanillaicecream
It's not average I'm telling you what a chad ioi is. It doesn't happen to even chads often but you'll get ridiculous shit sometimes. Also the more you speak the more of a subhuman you're exposing yourself to be. You literally think that only chads get completely normal iois and that I'm just jealous of normal shit that happens to me every now and then lmao.
It depends on the setting, if it happens in a place where people go for the specific purpose of dating and meeting others then it's not impressive but if you're getting that at a gym for instance from random gl girls that dont know you while you're just standing there doing your thing then it's Chad tier ioi. You know nothing while I have expertise in human behavior and psychology with an IQ of 135, shut your damn mouth and take the opportunity to learn when I'm speaking up on such matters, you disrespectful little man!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, Jase and Blackgymmax
i really believe that the key factor to good looks is harmony, since normies do not look at singular areas - tho they look at your jaw, lips, nose, teeth mostly.

so you can have failos and still look good

• +1
It depends on the setting, if it happens in a place where people go for the specific purpose of dating and meeting others then it's not impressive but if you're getting that at a gym for instance from random gl girls that dont know you while you're just standing there doing your thing then it's Chad tier ioi. You know nothing while I have expertise in human behavior and psychology with an IQ of 135, shut your damn mouth and take the opportunity to learn when I'm speaking up on such matters, you disrespectful little man!

It happened while he was walking on the street w the chad. If you think you get chad tier anything dm me your face and I'll spam your pics to girls and I'll see if I get a response as I would with a psl God. You have never gotten a chad ioi. You got literally one ioi and think thats a chad experience lmao

• +1
An ioi like that at a fucking gym isn't a chad ioi holy shit you subhuman

• +1
If you think you get chad tier anything dm me your face and I'll spam your pics to girls and I'll see if I get a response as I would with a psl God.
Nah I ain't doing that. If YOU think that pixels on a screen of a two dimensional motionless frozen image 100% accurately represents someone's potential to get Chad tier ioi irl then you got another thing coming you clueless little boy. So many variables that come into play and add to your appeal wouldn't be apparent in a picture. When I was getting all those undoubtedly Chad tier iois I was gymcelled and ripped, which is something that wouldn't be visible if I showed you face selfies. Reminder I am an actual human being whose appeal is predicated on his physical presence, I'm not a photograph.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
An ioi like that at a fucking gym isn't a chad ioi holy shit you subhuman
Shut your damn hole you fucking autistic pathetic excuse for a man. I'm tired of your pretentious down syndrome tier projections and deluded sense of superiority. You don't have the first clue about what the fuck you're talking about nor would you recognize a Chad ioi if it slapped you in your subhuman ape face and your 30,000 post account on this site you fucking clown. Shut the fuck up, if you keep raising your tone like that against my superior being I will bully you into tears you fucking spaz .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Jase
Shut your damn hole you fucking autistic pathetic excuse for a man. I'm tired of your pretentious down syndrome tier projections and deluded sense of superiority. You don't have the first clue about what the fuck you're talking about nor would you recognize a Chad ioi if it slapped you in your subhuman ape face and your 30,000 post account on this site you fucking clown. Shut the fuck up, if you keep raising your tone like that against my superior being I will bully you into tears you fucking spaz .
If lipstick alley saw your posts on chad iois they'd laugh and call this site delusional lvms

• +1
Holy fuck you've just made a lifelong enemy. Together with @slop slinger I will make your tenure on this site a living hell from here on out. You don't know me. Fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Aren’t you an incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jase and Blackgymmax
Nah I ain't doing that. If YOU think that pixels on a screen of a two dimensional motionless frozen image 100% accurately represents someone's potential to get Chad tier ioi irl then you got another thing coming you clueless little boy. So many variables that come into play and add to your appeal wouldn't be apparent in a picture. When I was getting all those undoubtedly Chad tier iois I was gymcelled and ripped, which is something that wouldn't be visible if I showed you face selfies. Reminder I am an actual human being whose appeal is predicated on my physical presence, I'm not a photograph.
Lol and now you're a gymcel. You think you'll ever get a chad ioi? Think again bud.

• +1
Holy fuck you've just made a lifelong enemy. Together with @slop slinger I will make your tenure on this site a living hell from here on out. You don't know me. Fuck
7600 reps, you are an ant to me

• +1
Aren’t you an incel
Yes but that's neither here nor there, the question at hand is whether getting attractive girls to go out of their way to come to you and show interest when you're in a random setting and not talking to them is a Chad tier indication of interest or just an average occurence that doesn't reliably speak to your level of attractiveness or how they personally feel about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Jase
It happened while he was walking on the street w the chad. If you think you get chad tier anything dm me your face and I'll spam your pics to girls and I'll see if I get a response as I would with a psl God. You have never gotten a chad ioi. You got literally one ioi and think thats a chad experience lmao
can you get girls to rate me?

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
What the frick kind of exchange going on in this thread?