Potato non angular face is the worst trait

What the frick kind of exchange going on in this thread?
This condescending little brat thinks he knows better than an experienced and enlightened archmage like myself. Holy fuck I'm so fed up with his sassy African American ass, he will pay for the distress he bestowed upon me in this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
This condescending little brat thinks he knows better than an experienced and enlightened archmage like myself. Holy fuck I'm so fed up with his sassy African American ass, he will pay for the distress he bestowed upon me in this thread.
Brat is the perfect way to describe him. He needs to simmer down

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Brat is the perfect way to describe him. He needs to simmer down
He thinks he can just drop his ebonics vernacular on me and strut away victorious when I'm literally way more verbally gifted than he is and can corner him into submission. And I'm from Serbia, for crying out loud.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Banasura
He thinks he can just drop his ebonics vernacular on me and strut away victorious when I'm literally way more verbally gifted than he is and can corner him into submission. And I'm from Serbia, for crying out loud.
no cap dawg frfr

Penis in vagina

Like Lorenzo Zurzolo
Lorenzo Zurzolo isn't boneless jfl, he has crazy facial bone developpement/zygos/bones
hes just not lean enough facially

Skull is everything. It's all about skull shape, angularity, bones, anything else along these lines. The inner features hardly matter, it's the outline of your whole skull that makes your looks.
the inner features matter most if u have a great midface, eye area, nose lips and pheno ur hot

but in TS2 mr potato was with mrs potato