Potent high school suifuel

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Kraken

Saw this tiktok and my cortisol spiked instantly, reminded me of my time in year 12 when the popular rugby chad asked the top tier high school Stacy to the formal.

I remember the flowers and the entire grade cheering like npc seals in the lunch area where it took place. You can’t make this shit up.

Funny thing is the same rugby chad has decended hard as fuck 5 years later and has become a bloated and bald subhuman from roids! No doubt in an effort to recapture his high school glory.

Tagging Aussie users that might relate

@loox @MarkCorrigan

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 18372 and 4 others
I remember the flowers and the entire grade cheering like npc seals in the lunch area where it took place. You can’t make this shit up.
Brutal reminder that Chad lives in a Hollywood movie :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
  • +1
Funny thing is the same rugby chad has decended hard as fuck 5 years later and has become a bloated and bald subhuman from roids! No doubt in an effort to recapture his high school glory.
jfl how bad did he descend in face rating

• +1
Brutal reminder that Chad lives in a Hollywood movie :lul:
He’s literally a bald bloated subhuman now, his genetics only lasted til the end of high school, maybe I should of messaged him about finasteride

7-8/10 to 4-5/10, his hairline was already high in high school jfl
i hope some uggo from your highschool absorbed those 3 points lost and ascended 🙏

• +1
Honestly the couple don't enrage me but their wealth does. Fuck I could be happy as an ugly posh.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back