Potential Cure for Baldness

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Scientists have found a mangrove extract in Thailand that was shown to halt balding and regenerate hair growth (thicker hair than previously):

They are going to conduct more experiments and hope to see approval of the product this year.

For those born with naturally high or receding hairlines, a transplant at a young age would actually be possible, as opposed to now where a transplant from a young age would later lead to a bald head except for the transplanted area.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, MikeMew'sBitch, OOGABOOGA and 6 others
- thailand
- found something

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88, Carpediem, Toth's thot and 21 others
I heard about CURES for hairloss since 2014, I've been talking with guys in their 40s and 50s and they hears about CURE for MPB 20 years ago, still the only thing we have is fin since 1992.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 11134 and 4 others
I heard about CURES for hairloss since 2014, I've been talking with guys in their 40s and 50s and they hears about CURE for MPB 20 years ago, still the only thing we have is fin since 1992.
We’ll see.

I don’t know what failed cures you’re referencing, but this was an experiment conducted that showed the extract halted balding and regenerated thicker hair growth. That is indisputable.

However, whether these results will be consistent and whether or not it will be approved remains to be seen. They expect approval within the year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and lepo2317
All these "cures" just inhibt DHT production...

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 11295 and SOS-Sonic
I don't remember exactly. There was hair clonning thing which was supoosed to be a thing in 2018. We are in 2021 and that shit still isn't a thing. There were 2-3 more topicals - still nothing. Breezula will be avaiable soon, but it is even worse than fin. I will never ever believe in 'cure' anymore. Fin is shit too, at most you can hope is halting hairloss. In some cases a little regrowth, but if you are past NW 2.5, you have to get hair transplant still. Once again, imagine the only thing which works is fin, which was found almost 30 years ago. It's SIDE EFFECT stops hairloss, god damn, that's sad. Same with minoxidil, it's SIDE EFFECT regrowth hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 6512 and Slayercel
Great news. I fear i was a generation to late for the cure. 20YO and NW3 jfl . Reaper got me good

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel
the real cure is reincarnation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, CursedOne, Deleted member 9355 and 3 others
All these "cures" just inhibt DHT production...
It’s an extract that is (presumably) applied to the scalp. It doesn’t alter your DHT production.

• Woah
Reactions: Chadrys
no shot this works. seems like a new shitty article like this every year

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
clickbaited me hard :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel
Another shitty saw palmetto

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, nastynas, BigBoy and 1 other person
Oh what a bunch of BS as if some gook in the forests of some shithole found the cure for baldnes

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
They called bald patients "baldies" and there is no link to the story or anything so doubtful for now

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, N1c, Deleted member 6423 and 5 others
It’s an extract that is (presumably) applied to the scalp. It doesn’t alter your DHT production.
Do you know how DHT is made? It's mostly transformed from precursors in peripheral tissues using the 5a-reductase, systemic DHT is less important for balding, etc. So applied products to scalp can prevent these enzymes from working properly in the skin, which leads to less DHT concentration in that specific area.

There actually exists topical finasteride for example.

They called bald patients "baldies" and there is no link to the story or anything so doubtful for now
Hair cloning is the closest thing to a cure ive found on the Internet. Everything else seems like a cope

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Do you know how DHT is made? It's mostly transformed from precursors in peripheral tissues using the 5a-reductase, systemic DHT is less important for balding, etc. So applied products to scalp can prevent these enzymes from working properly in the skin, which leads to less DHT concentration in that specific area.

So i should use propecia and also topical finasteride at the same time?

So i should use propecia and also topical finasteride at the same time?
Topical finasteride is legit, search it up. Idk about their usages tho I ain't bald, so u gotta go find some expert articles or some shit.

Hair cloning is the closest thing to a cure ive found on the Internet. Everything else seems like a cope
I'm doing blood tests minerals vitamins thyroid androgens cortisol scalp tension and energy function and how it changes based on those factors. If I succeed in curing myself I will make a thr ash and will be praised as a god among men who cured hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Lawton88
I'm doing blood tests minerals vitamins thyroid androgens cortisol scalp tension and energy function and how it changes based on those factors. If I succeed in curing myself I will make a thr ash and will be praised as a god among men who cured hairloss
Or at least party reverse it

me
PRP Laser comb Mesotherapy Finasteride Minoxidil

But i just started. Hopefully I can regrow hair as I have lost the majority of my hair within the space of a year and I can see loads of miniature hair that could come back

1998 gang

Last edited:
Bros i have told often here, for the last decades people are spamming everywhere "this natural products works against hairloss". If it truly works then people would already used it and it would break the internet and meanstream media. The anti hairloss forums are full of desperate obsessed people willing to lose everything for good hair. Those guys test everything for us.
If those people don't even found a good natural solution yet then it most likely won't work.
All the compounds that do work good are often discussed here. Unfortunaly those are harsh medicines.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9355, lepo2317 and 1 other person
- thailand
- found something

This.

Plus everyone finds "something promising" every week.

The only working thing recently is by a japanese team and they just recover 8% after one year of the treatment. To make things worse, for some reason its less effective in young people.

Hair transplant in Turkey is still the best you can do if you had to choose something.

Last edited:

Yes, it affects DHT in the scalp, bur it’s not going to lower your DHT production in other parts of the body.

Saying “it inhibits DHT production” will scare people into thinking that taking the product will affect anything other than their scalp, which is false.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Bros i have told often here, for the last decades people are spamming everywhere "this natural products works against hairloss". If it truly works then people would already used it and it would break the internet and meanstream media. The anti hairloss forums are full of desperate obsessed people willing to lose everything for good hair. Those guys test everything for us.
If those people don't even found a good natural solution yet then it most likely won't work.
All the compounds that do work good are often discussed here. Unfortunaly those are harsh medicines.
“If it truly works then people would already used it”

This line of thinking literally invalidates almost every discovery/invention ever made.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
where is the orginally study?

inb4 its just another 5 alpha inhibitor

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Yes, it affects DHT in the scalp, bur it’s not going to lower your DHT production in other parts of the body.

Saying “it inhibits DHT production” will scare people into thinking that taking the product will affect anything other than their scalp, which is false.
Okay, you're right. It won't inhibit systemic DHT production, but it will for sure affect skin DHT production.

Okay, you're right. It won't inhibit systemic DHT production, but it will for sure affect skin DHT production.
It will affect the scalp skin DHT production, but I don’t see why that’s a negative. At worst, you’re making acne on your head less likely to develop.

It will affect the scalp skin DHT production, but I don’t see why that’s a negative. At worst, you’re making acne on your head less likely to develop.
I didn't say it was negative ^^ If it spread to your beard area, ur beard is fucked tho. But so will taking systemic finasteride.

I didn't say it was negative ^^ If it spread to your beard area, ur beard is fucked tho. But so will taking systemic finasteride.
How would it spread to your beard?

+1 for username

I couldn't find any article about that, all I found were clickbait sites
The pics are heavily frauded, the men just grew their hair longer and combed it differently
I think it is bullshit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
I couldn't find any article about that, all I found were clickbait sites
The pics are heavily frauded, the men just grew their hair longer and combed it differently
I think it is bullshit tbh
Pictures look legit to me.

Here is the first study I believe the article references:

• +1
Reactions: Stare
You have any luck? I think my mineral levels and thyroid are alright but I don't have as much hair as the really blessed people my age do. I am not sure if mine is DHT related as my hair line is actually good for my age but its thinning just behind that. I also have thinning at the crown but almost went fully bald there one time but after taking niacinamide 500 mg for a few months that area has filled in quite a bit.

Is there specific areas you rub to ease scalp tension or do you just message everywhere? Also do you think that dropping your head below the heart helps activate hair growth like some people have claimed? Thanks

You have any luck? I think my mineral levels and thyroid are alright but I don't have as much hair as the really blessed people my age do. I am not sure if mine is DHT related as my hair line is actually good for my age but its thinning just behind that. I also have thinning at the crown but almost went fully bald there one time but after taking niacinamide 500 mg for a few months that area has filled in quite a bit.

Is there specific areas you rub to ease scalp tension or do you just message everywhere? Also do you think that dropping your head below the heart helps activate hair growth like some people have claimed? Thanks
I failed. Putting all my hopes on dr tsuji, hair system, or hair transplant in turkey. Sorry bro. I stopped fin and dut I'm norwood 7 at 22. Microneedling and finasteride/dutasteride work the most from what I tried. Maybe if I can go back 10 years I can reverse it but it's too late for me:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88
I failed. Putting all my hopes on dr tsuji, hair system, or hair transplant in turkey. Sorry bro. I stopped fin and dut I'm norwood 7 at 22. Microneedling and finasteride/dutasteride work the most from what I tried. Maybe if I can go back 10 years I can reverse it but it's too late for me:feelswhy:

Damn that sucks - so do you now think the scalp tension stuff is not that effective at this point? Or that it will only work if that is the actual direct cause of the hair loss?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Damn that sucks - so do you now think the scalp tension stuff is not that effective at this point? Or that it will only work if that is the actual direct cause of the hair loss?
High protein medium carb diet. Scalp tension is real especially if you can contract your scalp skin and move your ears. Ru58841 + microneedling + fin + minoxodil (I hate minox bit it makes microneedling give more results). Hand stands daily for blood flow. Gymcell = larger arteries and more blood flow= more blood to hair.

Calcium in water or chemicals also bad for hair.

Many more that I forgot. Anyway if you are prime to hairloss then you need to inhibit dht with din or dutasteride OR use ru58841 to occupy the receptor instead of dht. No copes this is the most important part.

Anyway gl. There is more shit but I forgot

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6423 and Lawton88
Yes, it’s called dutasteride.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
High protein medium carb diet. Scalp tension is real especially if you can contract your scalp skin and move your ears. Ru58841 + microneedling + fin + minoxodil (I hate minox bit it makes microneedling give more results). Hand stands daily for blood flow. Gymcell = larger arteries and more blood flow= more blood to hair.

Many more that I forgot. Anyway if you are prime to hairloss then you need to inhibit dht with din or dutasteride OR use ru58841 to occupy the receptor instead of dht. No copes this is the most important part.

I appreciate the feedback and will try some of that and see if I can at least keep the hair about where its at now.

• +1

what does it mean if I can move ears with scalp?

what does it mean if I can move ears with scalp?
Like you can move your scalp skin and move ears. Usually people that can move their ears move their scalp as well. It gets tighter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Like you can move your scalp skin and move ears. Usually people that can move their ears move their scalp as well. It gets tighter
i can move my ears...

FUCK
IT OVER

• So Sad
my scalp itself is super pliable and loose but does the ear thing override that?

• +1
my scalp itself is super pliable and loose but does the ear thing override that?
No but if you have a habit of moving your scalp regularly it can affect blood flow. It might be unconscious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
No but if you have a habit of moving your scalp regularly it can affect blood flow. It might be unconscious
Are you saying that having ears and a scalp that you can like move/control contributes to balding

• +1