Potential Height Growth Through Elevated Cycling

Oscar

Oscar

Iron
After conducting some research, I stumbled upon a technique that looks like it could work. Cycling with a raised seat to potentially increase shinbone length. Before anyone tells me it doesn't work I already said I'm not sure that it works but I found it online and I just wanted to share with you guys incase it does work. The only reason I'm posting this is because I did hear many stories claiming that it works, so it might be worth a look at.

Requirements:

• Stationary bike with adjustable seat
  • Dedication
  • Determination

View attachment 2870985
Procedure:
  1. Adjust Seat Height: Begin by setting the seat of your stationary bike slightly higher, ensuring your legs are adequately reaching for the pedals.
  2. Incremental Adjustment: Increase the seat height by 1/4th of an inch once you've grown by the same measure. Avoid raising the seat too much to maintain proper cycling technique.
  3. Focus on Technique: Cycle at a moderate pace, focusing on proper form rather than speed or power. Fully stretch your legs down, reaching for the pedals with the arch of your foot to maximize the stretching effect.
  4. Consistency is Key: Dedicate at least 15 minutes daily to this technique on a stationary bike to potentially observe results.
  5. Expectations: I have no clue if it actually works but I've heard stories of people saying it does work and have grown quite a bit from it, do it if you want to try it but it could be lies.
Let me know if you have heard about this or know anything about it, I recently saw it online and it looks like it could work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and cyprian_tomaszewski
Attachment:

might read later, someone notify me whenever a high iq user replies to this post

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and Oscar
literally this has been known for more than 7+ years (might be more) and not a single person has ever put a true before/after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nihonz9, LooksThinker and albe.ORG