• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, noodlelover, AspiringMogger and 2 others
She's cute!

paid actor

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
4.5k posts in 2 months and counting.
who cares

How do u not get shit all over the dildo? 13 inches is literally going inside ur fucking intestines

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Htb but with appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Autismcel and 91302
I don't do it anally but good to see where ur head it at
How tf do u use it? Just collect em? Cuz 13 is damn near unusable even for faggots
Never call me a faggot when the first thing you asked me is if i had a big dick u fucking mongoloid.
Cause i want a bbc one day 8x6 or death

brainrot, you just said stacylite with different words
sorry let me rephrase her blonde pheno with golden skin and rosy cheeks is high appeal

Bbc stare

• +1
Reactions: 91302
catfish

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, noodlelover and Axii
what makes her a potential slay

seen her in motion because her friend sent a video to me, she actually like that. :ogre:
Not if it's a random video stollen from an Onlyfans account.

nah they were in their backyard an shiet
Or facebook, or Instagram, or any number of different places. Scammers like to pick accounts that have a bunch of adult content, but also normal everyday content to pull from.

She may be real. Only way to know is to meet her. Live video Calls be faked if you don't know what to look for.

But the fact that her friend also added you is a sign it's a scam. Scammers run a bunch of accounts that are "friends" because it gives them more credibility.

Think about it, why the fuck would her friend add you if she hasn't even met you. A girl like that has thousands of guys to choose from, why is she looking online? And why hasn't she met you already, when thousands of guys are messaging her, hundreds of whom are chad or close to chad?

But the fact that her friend also added you is a sign it's a scam. Scammers run a bunch of accounts that are "friends" because it gives them more credibility.

Think about it, why the fuck would her friend add you if she hasn't even met you. A girl like that has thousands of guys to choose from, why is she looking online? And why hasn't she met you already, when thousands of guys are messaging her, hundreds of whom are chad or close to chad?
I know them dude... not that deep jfl

shes cute man, you got this !

• +1
Reactions: Axii
yes, I go to church with them./
Ah ok. That explains it. A girl that goes to church and isn't using dating apps is ideal. Good luck.

• +1

Mirin incel brain

• JFL