Potential to slim down face with botox

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
Ideally i'd like a surgeon to transplant on my infra temple to fix my wide face but because of the 6-12 month wait times i'm looking at other options like cheekbone shaving etc.

Botox is worth a try as its cheap in comparison but i doubt its efficency.

The hairline should be around these red dots meaning injecting the temporalis with the toxin should in theory make it atrophy making the sphenoid look narrower and the zygomatic arch more protruding.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, cell0xide and NerdcelThundercok
bro wants to rejet a wide face

bro wants to rejet a wide face
I want this face shape

Here i used clear mascara to pull my temporal hairs down thus slimming my face down quite a lot.

• JFL
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
btw im envious of your hairline i wish i could do a high class haircut but my nw together with my high forehead doesnt let me

• +1
btw im envious of your hairline i wish i could do a high class haircut but my nw together with my high forehead doesnt let me
Its the scalp advancement. My hairline before was an 8 head.

no slim face for ur neurotransmitters

Current unedited face shape?
The picture is unedited its a perfect demonstration of what it'll look like post op as i just pulled my hair down. Gonna look for pics.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
The picture is unedited its a perfect demonstration of what it'll look like post op as i just pulled my hair down. Gonna look for pics.
Just know that i had a huge dose of it in my masseters and it worked well.

• +1
Pic from 6 months back when i was still recovering from the hairline surgery

here its most obvious that the right cheekbone is overpowering which it isn't with the simulated transplant

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
doesnt that cause problems if the hair receds?
If you get a transplant you'll have the same problem as you'll have hair upfront then nothing inbetween the recession and transplant jfl.

Mfs always making excuses not to get shit done. Am on fin so shouldn't receed but if i do i'll transplant over it like i would've done anyway. My hairline was genuinly deformed tier before.

• Woah
Reactions: cell0xide

here its most obvious that the right cheekbone is overpowering which it isn't with the simulated transplant

r u on fina?

If you get a transplant you'll have the same problem as you'll have hair upfront then nothing inbetween the recession and transplant jfl.

Mfs always making excuses not to get shit done. Am on fin so shouldn't receed but if i do i'll transplant over it like i would've done anyway. My hairline was genuinly deformed tier before.

looks the same as me. Nw and forehead type. Really insane improvement. Im gonna hop on fin now, did u had any syntomps?

Botox can be utilized on the temporalis muscle, but it's generally not recommended nor is it a common procedure as such you'd find some difficulty finding a surgeon (That isn't a braindead) that actually does that filling. - Usually, the results are incredibly minimal as well.

As a slight recommendation if you're opting for Zygomatic shaving (Which nearly everyone here will heavily recommend against if they have half a brain cell) Always choose Korean Doctors, they're less expensive and far more experienced concerning Zygoma reduction due to the beauty standards in the East.
I'd say just stick with covering up the temporals with hair until you can go with the surgical transfer option.

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide and SurgeryEnjoyer

Yeah, difference is noticeable. How much width do you think is bone and how much is muscle ? Temporalis, unlike masseters, are very rarely hypertrophied unless you have a chewing addiction. And judging by uour lower third it doesn’t seem like it.

Bro you’re already solid looking. I would stop before u bog urself trying to find that impossible look.

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide and Mezo103
Atrophying the temporalis will hypertrophy the masseters and vice versa

• So Sad
The temporalis controls a lot of facial movements removing it would make you look autistic
Only around 30% of the temporalis is removed - "But despite this perception the entire posterior segment of the muscle can be removed and it has no effect on lower jaw motion long-term. (and none even the day after surgery)" - Barry Eppley
The posterior segment holds nominal control over facial movements.

Ideally i'd like a surgeon to transplant on my infra temple to fix my wide face but because of the 6-12 month wait times i'm looking at other options like cheekbone shaving etc.

The hairline should be around these red dots meaning injecting the temporalis with the toxin should in theory make it atrophy making the sphenoid look narrower and the zygomatic arch more protruding.

Do you qualify for a hair transplant on the temples?

Do you qualify for a hair transplant on the temples?
No Thats the problem. They’ll do my frontal band despite my young age Bcuz i’ve already done the scalp advancement there But they wont agree to temples Bcuz they say its risky at my young age.

I knew when i got the scalp that it would make transplants easier for me as good surgeons Will agree to it where They otherwise wouldnt Bcuz of age problem is they’re against using grafts whwre its not around the scar…

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Bro I can't looksmax without getting brutally mog fuck my fucking life

• JFL
I want this face shape

Here i used clear mascara to pull my temporal hairs down thus slimming my face down quite a lot.

Shouldn’t get your face much slimmer than this, looks borderline narrow. Just a temples transplant would make it look solid

No Thats the problem. They’ll do my frontal band despite my young age Bcuz i’ve already done the scalp advancement there But they wont agree to temples Bcuz they say its risky at my young age.

I knew when i got the scalp that it would make transplants easier for me as good surgeons Will agree to it where They otherwise wouldnt Bcuz of age problem is they’re against using grafts whwre its not around the scar…
Do your parents or grandparents have any hair thinning?

This is peak autism, why waste thousands on something that nobody will notice

Shouldn’t get your face much slimmer than this, looks borderline narrow. Just a temples transplant would make it look solid
I have 63mm ipd so need a borderline narrow face for harmony.

just use castor oil + jojoba (alongside minimal dermarolling initially) to thicken hair in desired place