(potentially) roping (in minecraft) because it never began

rooman

rooman

Retardmaxxed
I am giga depressed rn because of shit face + shit body + shit genetic potential and I have decided it may be time to consider roping. My genetic potential is to be 5'7, shit frame, and have a subhuman face and also small skull. Never began. I do not want to live here and suffer a shit life. Being blackpilled was one of the best things to happen to me. I learned it wasn't my fault for ruining my life but rather my parent's fault for not aborting me. There's no hope for me and I've finnaly realized that after 5 months of coping.

• So Sad
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
I must also mention that I will not be roping right away and will rope when my life is together and I am at low bf percentage and am "happy and mentally stable" because I am high inhib and I want to confuse the people around me by roping at the best point of my life.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 21661
i Wish I had a dollar for every retard roping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 21182
the niggas who make threads like these always turn out to be 16.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
the niggas who make threads like these always turn out to be 16.
this was the most retarded thread I made jfl I am somehow not suicidal rn but will still rope no point in living after 40

• +1
this was the most retarded thread I made jfl I am somehow not suicidal rn but will still rope no point in living after 40
roping before enjoying all the copes this world has to offer…? there is so much degenerate shit you could enjoy before you die

• +1
roping before enjoying all the copes this world has to offer…? there is so much degenerate shit you could enjoy before you die
I can enjoy the degenerte shit before 40 no need to stay and decay

• +1
I can enjoy the degenerte shit before 40 no need to stay and decay
being a heroin addict is objectively a better alternative to suicide. it amazes me that suicidecels dont just choose drug addiction.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
atleast try what life got before roping. i am not leaving neither until i got two tongues on my dick and i go parachuting and climb my local tower

• +1
Reactions: rooman