POV: I walked outside feeling like a boss after noticing the return of @Korea

Crisick

Crisick

White

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ilovetakis, soover4me, bloomercel and 6 others
@Korea @ascension @TechnoBoss @wsada @ilovetakis @SecularIslamist @i_love_roosters @sub3cel @WeiWei
litreally the start of a new era. Korea and me will lift this forum and make it rise from ashes to phoenix

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ilovetakis, wsada, Korea and 1 other person
The bull's reaction to @Korea's return:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sweetheart, ascension, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
the goat is back i missed you so much @Korea

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Korea and Crisick
@Korea @ascension @TechnoBoss @wsada @ilovetakis @SecularIslamist @i_love_roosters @sub3cel @WeiWei
litreally the start of a new era. Korea and me will lift this forum and make it rise from ashes to phoenix
I am still missing some troops from the OG army.

I am still missing some troops from the OG army.
yea some OG fags like @germanlooks deleted/unactivated
btw remember babowski and erik-jon's era? fun times.

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
yea some OG fags like @germanlooks deleted/unactivated
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. Actual ropefuel he's gone, only person who could understand de poot mogs hexum.
btw remember babowski and erik-jon's era? fun times.
i just cant bbelieve that kid doxx someone within 2 months of being on the forum

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. Actual ropefuel he's gone, only person who could understand de poot mogs hexum.

i just cant bbelieve that kid doxx someone within 2 months of being on the forum
i tried to take down @BrahminBoss on my old accounts and continue your god's work but he simply never backed down, even after he got brutally mogged by mclovin

We should continue the work and put this dalit's ass down, i will no longer sustain the ramirez-barking and this schizoism

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
i tried to take down @BrahminBoss on my old accounts and continue your god's work but he simply never backed down, even after he got brutally mogged by mclovin

We should continue the work and put this dalit's ass down, i will no longer sustain the ramirez-barking and this schizoism
He doesn't back down, if u look at any thread of me and him going at it, we never stopped until his granny called the mercy rule.

Rinse and Repeat the next day

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
Tbh we are getting old

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
He doesn't back down, if u look at any thread of me and him going at it, we never stopped until his granny called the mercy rule.

Rinse and Repeat the next day
Dalits have nothing to lose

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and wsada
I'm the only one who could make him short circuit this way.

I miss those days....
bro you missed so many things i don't even know where to start
most important one is you missed crisick almost shitting himself during a live call on discord just a few weeks before he deleted his acc

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Korea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back