POV night walks through any big city on Youtube

laaltin

laaltin

high inhib cel
so many normies on the street outside bars and clubs, why are incels here so high inhib

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Gonthar, MagaPutinism and 4 others
Is it financial issue or what, how are so many LTN normies enjoying the nightlife while most incels here are MTN+ and rotting

• +1
Reactions: jindermahal, moreroidsmoredates, MagaPutinism and 2 others
Because you're handsome, no homo, so for you the mog won't feel as strong. The rest of us will have to be around ltns just to feel matched.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
The rest of us will have to be around ltns just to feel matched.
Normies arent bothered with getting mogged, they wouldnt go out otherwise. It’s impossible to be in the moment and enjoy life after taking the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, iloveboobs and PlayersGetPlayed
Normies arent bothered with getting mogged, they wouldnt go out otherwise. It’s impossible to be in the moment and enjoy life after taking the blackpill
Good point

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and laaltin
so many normies on the street outside bars and clubs, why are incels here so high inhib
i go to raves, parties, clubs alone all the time. still truecel anyways

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
I'm incel and go to bars and clubs. I'm still pretty high inhib though

• +1
My cities nightlife:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin and MagaPutinism
Survivorship bias - there are more of them who simply stay inside, they have have no reason to get out...
My cities nightlife:

I've spotted a few incels here, being alone, sad and looking out of place, when everyone around is with their friends or girlfriends:
Clipboard01
Clipboard02
Clipboard03

• +1
My cities nightlife:

Why are there so many ethnics and blacks there, I thought it was very hard to migrate to Switzerland, it seemed like the last place in western Europe where the whites would remain a majority, I'm not so sure now after seeing this clip.

Why are there so many ethnics and blacks there, I thought it was very hard to migrate to Switzerland, it seemed like the last place in western Europe where the whites would remain a majority, I'm not so sure now after seeing this clip.
The prettiest and hottest girls are walking around with goodlooking black guys these days.
We have a also a very high immigration rate from north africa and other countries. Specially from Albania/Kosova since the war in the 90s.

• Woah
Reactions: Gonthar
The prettiest and hottest girls are walking around with goodlooking black guys these days.
We have a also a very high immigration rate from north africa and other countries. Specially from Albania/Kosova since the war in the 90s.
And what exactly are these people doing here?:feelsthink:
I thought Switzerland was strongly opposed to immigration.

We have abused dog syndrome

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates