@BrahminBoss @iam good boy

from 0 appeal to still 0 appeal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Osaker, Ryldoo IS COPING, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
from 0 appeal to still 0 appeal.
Girls go crazy over ramirez even though he was a serial killer, fym he has zero appeal? ☠️

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
dehli night stalker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCR7 and Napoleon1800
Girls go crazy over ramirez even though he was a serial killer, fym he has zero appeal? ☠️
it's unrelated to appearance and happens to every mass murderer.

I don't think u can have appeal as an Indian its almost impossible
grow up in the west, those that are born here are like 6' with normal bone development, they don't do that well with the native girls but if they went back to india they'd have an advantage.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, coisbhai, iam good boy and 2 others
  • +1
somehow managed to make it more curry

• +1
grow up in the west, those that are born here are like 6' with normal bone development, they don't do that well with the native girls but if they went back to india they'd have an advantage.
Completely false btw. Having lived long periods both west and India the best looking curries I've seen were in smaller towns/villages in North west India.

West born curries are literally uglier than Indian borns idk how that is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Bushman, coisbhai and 1 other person
Street of mumbai night stalker

• +1
Chandi Chowk stalker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai and Napoleon1800
yeah it's possible ramirez has a caucasic skull more than anything but over if in the west

• +1
Completely false btw. Having lived long periods both west and India the best looking curries I've seen were in smaller towns/villages in North west India.

you're comparing it to the best regions of the country though, the comparison I'm making is between western raised and those that grew up in the major cities where most of the population resides.

that is also where they tend to come from, because the only curries growing up in the west are those from rich families, which do not live in the countryside.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and coisbhai
Fixed his acne and teeth just to wait on death row JFL
Yh, if he wasn't a killer and a model or something else he would be drowning in female attention, he already was while he was on death row, but he mogs many other psl gods while completely unfrauded in shitty 80s cameras

Most of them are baniyas, gujjus, tamilians and telugus these ethnicity are low interms of attractiveness on average

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Yh, if he wasn't a killer and a model or something else he would be drowning in female attention, he already was while he was on death row, but he mogs many other psl gods while completely unfrauded in shitty 80s cameras
He wouldn’t be a model drowning in female attention, him being known as a serial killer is the reason he got so much female attention, he’d be stuck in LA working a decent job if he didn’t have a troubled childhood causing him to murder and rape

Search up any model agency in London or Paris and you’ll find guys that look more attractive than him, if they got exposure the same way he did by being a serial killer then girls would love him as well

• +1
Images 1

• +1
He wouldn’t be a model drowning in female attention, him being known as a serial killer is the reason he got so much female attention, he’d be stuck in LA working a decent job if he didn’t have a troubled childhood causing him to murder and rape

Search up any model agency in London or Paris and you’ll find guys that look more attractive than him, if they got exposure the same way he did by being a serial killer then girls would love him as well
He might be signed to a modelling agency due to his good looks if he didn't have a troubled childhood and commit murder and rape

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
He might be signed to a modelling agency due to his good looks if he didn't have a troubled childhood and commit murder and rape
Yeah but then he wouldn’t be special as he is now, he’d just be another model with good zygos and chin

• +1
Yeah but then he wouldn’t be special as he is now, he’d just be another model with good zygos and chin
If he became an actor or a celebrity then he would be special ig

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Most of them are baniyas, gujjus, tamilians and telugus these ethnicity are low interms of attractiveness on average
Yeah 100%. Especially in the us.

Also something about rural life and the habits it brings goes a long way bringing up the average looks level of a population.

• +1
you're comparing it to the best regions of the country though, the comparison I'm making is between western raised and those that grew up in the major cities where most of the population resides.

that is also where they tend to come from, because the only curries growing up in the west are those from rich families, which do not live in the countryside.
I get your point, but i still don't know how you say that for sure. There isnt really any difference between western life and upper middle class + life in India - same nutrition, same exposure to sports (in fact more in India because western curry parents are nerds), same healthcare and shit.

The class divisions in India really skew perceptions for westerners tho. You can have 2 neighbouring schools in a big Indian city with completely different student demographics. Kinda like the difference between public and private American schools but on steroids.

Yeah 100%. Especially in the us.

Also something about rural life and the habits it brings goes a long way bringing up the average looks level of a population.
Something always baffled me is that despite good nutrition they look more pajeet than mainlanders also it doesn't help the fact that even in US indian parents force their son to only studycel and don encourage them for other things iam not sure about these claims just the surface level observation and something must be done about it or the indian men are doomed