POV: You are white and its over for you

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Chadlite Was just smart and knew it all.

You are white you grew up in a decent society yet everything's unaturally against you

You grow up thinking yeah I'm 6'1 I study hard I will get a young jodie foster girlfriend

However the Jews and powers that be have women dolled up and out for blood. They can be spiteful and do what they want. They have tinder to select who they want and they only care olabout their studies and instagram

They are a finite resource yet many of them are being impregnated by Black men in white countires. With only a fat black woman in return for the black male from a whole point of view.

But the feminism is the main issue, women are lower iq and spiteful but it's not their fault they have more rights than the modern man in the west

Basically for the modern white man it's over because of Jews blacks technology and feminism unless you're fucking popular barrett with a good job

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, BetaGayFace2, Deleted member 16369 and 10 others
Tinder exist in israel and males being virgins is probaly a problem in israel.

And white slays more then blacks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, BrendioEEE, gamma and 1 other person
Tinder exist in israel and males being virgins is probaly a problem in israel.

And white slays more then blacks
200 0

Wake up, nigga. Your media made the most idolised woman get pregnant to a black guy.

Whites slay more than blacks but many white women get pregnant to blacks in USA and especially UK. And most white guys don't like black girls, so they give nothing in return

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 11388 and Jason Voorhees
View attachment 1382768
Wake up, nigga. Your media made the most idolised woman get pregnant to a black guy.

Whites slay more than blacks but many white women get pregnant to blacks in USA and especially UK. And most white guys don't like black girls, so they give nothing in return
I like black girls so whites do get returns and btw you literally admit whites have it the best

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I like black girls so whites do get returns and btw you literally admit whites have it the best
Not on average tho? Do 5 psl 5'11 white guys slay? No they are all just at college and playing xbox, unless they go.to third world countries or get lucky.

Chad is basically the biggest problem to white guys and blacks are more likely to be tyrones because many are tall and have big dicks and look good tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Jason Voorhees
Another racebait.

Deer Popcorn GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, Preoximerianas, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
Another racebait.

Deer Popcorn GIF
It's not even saying white guys are unattractive. Whites live in the west and most blacks live in Africa and breed well

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Jason Voorhees
Not on average tho? Do 5 psl 5'11 white guys slay? No they are all just at college and playing xbox, unless they go.to third world countries or get lucky.

Chad is basically the biggest problem to white guys and blacks are more likely to be tyrones because many are tall and have big dicks and look good tbh.
5 psl dont slay but they get girls the same thing is probaly true in israel.

Black guys that i see barely anyone of them is tyrone

• +1
5 psl dont slay but they get girls the same thing is probaly true in israel.

Black guys that i see barely anyone of them is tyrone
Sry didn't see this. Not from what I see but the UK is said to be very difficult.

Screenshot 20211028 090759 Chrome

And it's purely Jews. Do not underestimate these evil cunning people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, randomguy1235 and Jason Voorhees
Whites become more rare on planet, due to lov birth rate.
Whites are in general seen as most attractive looking.

What is most desired, and ebcome more scarce. Will go up in value, in the world.

• +1

What is most desired, and ebcome more scarce. Will go up in value, in the world.

we not talking about cryto here edward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and eduardkoopman
What a fucking cope, white women prefer white men
And all asian women etc....wake up

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Toth's thot, Deleted member 11388 and 1 other person
Victim-Mongering cope

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Yuya Moggershima and Jason Voorhees
*Whute chads most white men don't look good there's a difference.

I'm not talking about Barrett or Brett maverick here I'm talking about bjergsen looking guys at University

• +1
I can totally understand, men being angry about women being racist in their dating preferences. Basically women, positively discriminating white men. Women their high level of: racism, discrimination, and pickness; is epic brutals. And it's kinda normal/legit dudes get angry about it. Wise societies, keep this racism/pickiness of wome in check with limiting female choice in partner selection(s).

But these men should be hating on them ethnic women with white fever. And not be hating on other (white) men.
Because how cuck is a man. When he hates other men, because women are racist. He is basically adjusting his behaviour and hate, because of female opionins. While such a man, should be putting effort into keeping the women of his same ethnicity in check.
I mean, Saudi Arabia women are not dating white men, because these Arabic men are putting their efforts into keeping their women in check. Which I can only respect these men for, they stake their territory and claim what is theirs and defend it. They don't let women run free/wild with this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma

• +1
@TeraCope54 thoughts?

stop shitposting you incel jfl
you know that I know that you know that this is your cuck fantasies, not reality

racepill is cope btw, the racepill is really just the "don't be indian"pill, but since like 80% of you are indian anyway you don't know the difference

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
you know that I know that you know that this is your cuck fantasies, not reality

racepill is cope btw, the racepill is really just the "don't be indian"pill, but since like 80% of you are indian anyway you don't know the difference
Why are you on this site then you fucking deluded spastic

Blocked if you come out with some I'm chad bullshit

Race, is something THAT WOMEN concern alot about.

@YoungJohnnyDepp behaves like a woman, for being so overly concerned about race.
In general, us men don't care about race much, normally.
It's just a female thing, to be racist as hell when it comes to dating and so on.
Any male, copying womens behavior of being racist as hell, isn't doing anyone any favours.

to give some proof with muh statements.

When women send message to men, most men respond to all ethnicity type of women a fair/good amount.and kinda equal-ish overall to all ethnicty women
OkCupid-Chart3-blogSpan.jpg

But when men send messages. we see women are very picky on race. Aka racist, in dating.
OkCupid-Chart4-blogSpan.jpg

conclusion. beig racist as a man, is feminine behavior

Why are you on this site then you fucking deluded spastic
because I googled the halo effect and I'm interested in the science behind facial aesthetics?
just lol at thinking this is an incel site

p.s.
if you think you need to be anything more than above average to slay, you are narcy and ugly
sorry to break that to you, but no gl man struggles, not anywhere (unless he's MASSIVELY autistic but even then he still has slays)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 11388
Race, is something THAT WOMEN concern alot about.

@YoungJohnnyDepp behaves like a woman, for being so overly concerned about race.
In general, us men don't care about race much, normally.
It's just a female thing, to be racist as hell when it comes to dating and so on.
Any male, copying womens behavior of being racist as hell, isn't doing anyone any favours.

to give some proof with muh statements.

When women send message to men, most men respond to all ethnicity type of women a fair/good amount.and kinda equal-ish overall to all ethnicty women
OkCupid-Chart3-blogSpan.jpg

But when men send messages. we see women are very picky on race. Aka racist, in dating.
OkCupid-Chart4-blogSpan.jpg

conclusion. beig racist as a man, is feminine behavior
on average most women of any race (maybe except asian, but not really) date strictly/mainly members of their own race, with some outliers

also being a racist man is a huge incel trait, there's probably like 2 racist chads in existence and the rest are all subhumans

because I googled the halo effect and I'm interested in the science behind facial aesthetics?
just lol at thinking this is an incel site
I'm not saying women JUST like blacks I'm saying they have complete control due to feminism which is extremely unnatural. Blacks are 5% of the problem

Chads and rich men are the big problem. But if women had less rights then they would be dependant on the man. So 5.5 psl guys would be doing better. But also the ethnics in white countires lowers the wealth of the average white man aswell

But most Blacks live in Africa which is a natural society hence why they will be the most populated continent by far in 2050.
Whites live in places like Denmark where birth rates are falling and women can just go on tinder and take the birth pill.

So it's heavily staked against the white race. And even if some average white guys do well they would have done ALOT better 70 years ago in wealth and smv

pov your a coping blackcel

pov your a coping blackcel
20210324 201537 1

No I'm just not stupid and can see what's going on here. You must be a chad tyrone or rich to impregnate a white woman. But in Africa its a natural society so the birth rates are extremely high

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
View attachment 1385766

No I'm just not stupid and can see what's going on here. You must be a chad tyrone or rich to impregnate a white woman. But in Africa its a natural society so the birth rates are extremely high
your fucking retarted and have a wraped reality view, subhumans and normies have kids everyday here with white women, you don't need to be good looking to have kids, you have clearly never left the house, go to the park you'll see the couples with kids and the dads are subhumans or normies

I'm not saying women JUST like blacks I'm saying they have complete control due to feminism which is extremely unnatural. Blacks are 5% of the problem

Chads and rich men are the big problem. But if women had less rights then they would be dependant on the man. So 5.5 psl guys would be doing better. But also the ethnics in white countires lowers the wealth of the average white man aswell

But most Blacks live in Africa which is a natural society hence why they will be the most populated continent by far in 2050.
Whites live in places like Denmark where birth rates are falling and women can just go on tinder and take the birth pill.

So it's heavily staked against the white race. And even if some average white guys do well they would have done ALOT better 70 years ago in wealth and smv
5.5 psl guys do ASTONISHINGLY well, you are living in a complete fantasy
listen, narcy incels like to pretend irl chads struggle like they do, they don't, accept it and grow up
nobody is struggling, not even average men, none of the average guys you walk by on the street are incels, you are ALONE.

Wow cool Ok (y)
have you ever been outside? do you live in the west? you clearly have never been outside, go outside and look at the people with kids, its 90% normies, you are litterally mentally ill if you think chads are the only ones having kids, you don't need to be good looking to settle down and have kids with some 30 year old woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388

>white men
>thumbnail shows known jew adam friedland

listen, narcy incels like to pretend irl chads struggle like they do, they don't, accept it and grow up
nobody is struggling, not even average men, none of the average guys you walk by on the street are incels, you are ALONE.
If you were doing astonishingly well you wouldn't need to tell people you do on 'looksmax.org'

I think you're the one living in a complete fantasy cause I said CHADS DO WELL and you think that you're a chad because you're white and average basically

, you don't need to be good looking to settle down and have kids with some 30 year old woman

You're more sensible than the other guy but it's not ideal and I live in the UK which is extremely bad

• +1

You're more sensible than the other guy but it's not ideal and I live in the UK which is extremely bad
oh shit, yeah i heard its bad there but i live in australia and nearly all the guys with kids are average or even below

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
oh shit, yeah i heard its bad there but i live in australia and nearly all the guys with kids are average or even below
Fair enough UK is full of competition Muslims take white girls but give no girls back and women are highly in charge here.

I'm guessing Australia is more natural cause its just a white territory but hopefully all his doesn't spread there

• +1
Fair enough UK is full of competition Muslims take white girls but give no girls back and women are highly in charge here.

I'm guessing Australia is more natural cause its just a white territory but hopefully all his doesn't spread there
are the ethnics taking the women? there are quite alot of ethnics here but they aren't really taking the women and the ethnic women here prefer white men most of the time unless there islanders, just be ethnic in the uk lmao, people from the uk have such good phenos so its weird there getting cucked by muslims subhumans

are the ethnics taking the women? there are quite alot of ethnics here but they aren't really taking the women and the ethnic women here prefer white men most of the time unless there islanders, just be ethnic in the uk lmao, people from the uk have such good phenos so its weird there getting cucked by muslims subhumans
If you look from a white women's point of view. The Muslims can be quite decent looking and help each other get good jobs, blacks can be tall and gl especially mixed types. So because of this added competition its much easier for her to get a chad

Here you mainly see them with chads and tyrones but they can go with Muslims and Muslims mainly take the good jobs aswell

• +1
shit thread + my dick is 8.5 inches long

If you were doing astonishingly well you wouldn't need to tell people you do on 'looksmax.org'
you're an actual retard, I'm not talking about myself, 4.5 psl + is life on easy mode
I have no clue what my psl is and I do not care, I'm above average enough to live life on complete easy mode and that's all you need to know (stop talking about me, kid, nobody is talking about me but you. that's the last time I'm bringing myself up)

normies, even, are not struggling, at all. It's just autistics like yourself and genuinely ugly men that struggle in any way, shape or form. You're likely both autistic AND ugly, meaning it's over so probably just rope idk.
be nt, be slightly above average, congratulations you're not incel and you can easily get with your looksmatch (women are obsessed with being with their looksmatch btw, you wouldn't know that cause you have 0 experience in the real world)

you live in a fantasy because you're narcy, think you're some high psl number, and want to explain how you can be such a high psl number while having 0 success with women. Well here's the brutal truth, your rating on this site means nothing, your real rating comes from how easy it is to p in v, if it's difficult you're not good looking or you're autistic, end of discussion. The race shit is a gigacope too, vast majority of people only date within their own race with some outliers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 11388
you're an actual retard, I'm not talking about myself, 4.5 psl + is life on easy mode
I have no clue what my psl is and I do not care, I'm above average enough to live life on complete easy mode and that's all you need to know (stop talking about me, kid, nobody is talking about me but you. that's the last time I'm bringing myself up)

normies, even, are not struggling, at all. It's just autistics like yourself and genuinely ugly men that struggle in any way, shape or form. You're likely both autistic AND ugly, meaning it's over so probably just rope idk.
be nt, be slightly above average, congratulations you're not incel and you can easily get with your looksmatch (women are obsessed with being with their looksmatch btw, you wouldn't know that cause you have 0 experience in the real world)

you live in a fantasy because you're narcy, think you're some high psl number, and want to explain how you can be such a high psl number while having 0 success with women. Well here's the brutal truth, your rating on this site means nothing, your real rating comes from how easy it is to p in v, if it's difficult you're not good looking or you're autistic, end of discussion. The race shit is a gigacope too, vast majority of people only date within their own race with some outliers.
this boy knows his shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and loksr

Nope, I'm just an average white guy. You think you know everything but you're just a little pawn in the western communist agenda with no girlfriend and no high income so just wanna write rants at people on looksmax.com

Nope, I'm just an average white guy. You think you know everything but you're just a little pawn in the western communist agenda with no girlfriend and no high income so just wanna write rants at people on looksmax.com
aren't you like arab or some shit? I know arabs like to say they're white sometimes but nah

also don't make stupid assumptions, anyone who has any experience with girls knows that everything I say is 100% legit, obviously an incel like you wouldn't know that but start asking around instead of responding prematurely

you're not smart enough to do the thing I do where I take your posts and use them to figure out who you are as a person, you couldn't hit the damn side of a barn, boy, don't embarrass yourself like that anymore

aren't you like arab or some shit? I know arabs like to say they're white sometimes but nah

also don't make stupid assumptions, anyone who has any experience with girls knows that everything I say is 100% legit, obviously an incel like you wouldn't know that but start asking around instead of responding prematurely

you're not smart enough to do the thing I do where I take your posts and use them to figure out who you are as a person, you couldn't hit the damn side of a barn, boy, don't embarrass yourself like that anymore
Okay so all white women date white guys. Average white guys do extremely well with women and are 80k a year in USA and UK and I'm ugly and Arab. Kk (y)

Okay so all white women date white guys.
"vast majority of people date within their own race, with outliers"
well now I'm really convinced you're ugly, cause only a fucking mouthbreather could've thought up an "argument" as stupid as yours
Average white guys do extremely well with women
"be 4.5 psl + and be nt and you live life on easy mode"
^ that's the absolute truth, you have to be a little child or something for trying to present these retarded extremes as my opinions (you're confirmed autistic btw, thinking in extremes is 100% an autist trait)
and are 80k a year in USA and UK
literally not a single soul except for coping redpilled subhumans gives a FUCK about money in regards to women, and money is 100% irrelevant to anything in this thread, why do you keep bringing it up instead of just doing everyone a favor and roping?
and I'm ugly and Arab. Kk (y)
yeah probably, maybe not arab (could've sworn I read that somewhere) but definitely ugly if this is your worldview. Unless you're like amnesia and just a giga autist

Last edited:
"vast majority of people date within their own race, with outliers"
well now I'm really convinced you're ugly, cause only a fucking mouthbreather could've thought up an "argument" as stupid as yours

"be 4.5 psl + and be nt and you live life on easy mode"
^ that's the absolute truth, you have to be a little child or something for trying to present these retarded extremes as my opinions (you're confirmed autistic btw, thinking in extremes is 100% an autist trait)

literally not a single soul except for coping redpilled subhumans gives a FUCK about money in regards to women, and money is 100% irrelevant to anything in this thread, why do you keep bringing it up instead of just doing everyone a favor and roping?

yeah probably, maybe not arab (could've sworn I read that somewhere) but definitely ugly if this is your worldview. Unless you're like amnesia and just a giga autist
I better stop replying cause you're getting mad and telling me to rope you might take your anger from reality denial out on me or some shit

I better stop replying cause you're getting mad and telling me to rope you might take your anger from reality denial out on me or some shit
jfl why are you all so low t? holy christ.
The second I stop talking to you like a little baby you get scared and beg me to "stop being mad at you"
I've never been mad a day in my life, when I say you should rope I mean it objectively