POV: You are white and its over for you

Chadlite Was just smart and knew it all.

You are white you grew up in a decent society yet everything's unaturally against you

You grow up thinking yeah I'm 6'1 I study hard I will get a young jodie foster girlfriend

However the Jews and powers that be have women dolled up and out for blood. They can be spiteful and do what they want. They have tinder to select who they want and they only care olabout their studies and instagram

They are a finite resource yet many of them are being impregnated by Black men in white countires. With only a fat black woman in return for the black male from a whole point of view.

But the feminism is the main issue, women are lower iq and spiteful but it's not their fault they have more rights than the modern man in the west

Basically for the modern white man it's over because of Jews blacks technology and feminism unless you're fucking popular barrett with a good job
jfl at this. jews can be white or not. this has to be satire women can't sleep with u if ur pulling this shit

View attachment 1382768
Wake up, nigga. Your media made the most idolised woman get pregnant to a black guy.

Whites slay more than blacks but many white women get pregnant to blacks in USA and especially UK. And most white guys don't like black girls, so they give nothing in return
Who’s the woman?

jfl why are you all so low t? holy christ.
The second I stop talking to you like a little baby you get scared and beg me to "stop being mad at you"
I've never been mad a day in my life, when I say you should rope I mean it objectively
Why are you telling him to rope, that’s not an objective take that’s your own emotions.

Also how can you seriously say money means nothing with regards to women, I think you overestimate how the zoomer white normies are actually doing with women, especially those in university.

For the most part they are by themself or in an LTR, you aren’t being objective you keep throwing insults at him that’s why he said you’re mad. No one living life on easy mode will waste their time here you seem to be compensating for something

Last edited: