POV: You make a black bitch check her privilege

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Black Female Privilege

Black Female Privilege 2

This text exchanged happened in 2023, but it still applies today.

A photo of the black woman who wasn't happy about hearing about black female privilege:

Black Woman

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, EverythingMattersCel, Ricky212 and 12 others
"ur perspective on women being more fortunate than men in the dating world"

JFL the bitch can't even admit foids get it easy when dating! She has to claim it's my perspective and not an objective fact!

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, med and Ricky212
if you feel that way about people about people like her and like talking to her more or less (?), why express the way you feel about black woman privilege jfl. did you expect her to agree with you? genuinely curious

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Autisticbrokeass2 and Canwefixit
you really told her lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Canwefixit and dad
if you feel that way about people about people like her and like talking to her more or less (?), why express the way you feel about black woman privilege jfl. did you expect her to agree with you? genuinely curious
She was talking about white privilege and how she is oppressed because she is a black woman so I needed to tell her the facts

• +1
Reactions: med, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
She was talking about white privilege and how she is oppressed because she is a black woman so I needed to tell her the facts
checks out, sometimes they truly need to get humbled!

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Why are you saying things like this on an account connected with your IRL self lmao

Over for your future career aspirations boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
you really told her lol
Had to be done, cant let her be thinking I have privilege when I dont. This fat bitch had guys buying her nudes ffs yet she thinks I am a privileged white man. Get outta here

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and med
checks out, sometimes they truly need to get humbled!
Absolutely. They have no problem dishing it out to us, so we gotta dish it back

Why are you saying things like this on an account connected with your IRL self lmao

Im pretty much a NEET at this point, no point in wage slaving when I wont be having a wife or kids. No career needed for me

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles

Ur right tho boyo, if by miracle I ever became famous, this bitch would cancel me

Mamma mia that's a fatass cow

• JFL
Absolutely. They have no problem dishing it out to us, so we gotta dish it back
never had a woman speak to me like that so i can't relate tbh

• +1
She's not wrong though racism does exist, even in the UK. Your bluepilled if you don't think this is a white man world lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis007, ilovewhitewomen, Ricky212 and 1 other person
She's not wrong though racism does exist, even in the UK. Your bluepilled if you don't think this is a white man world lol.
Racism goes both ways. Secondly, women have way more privilege than men so even if you think white privilege exists, white women have the most privilege then next its black women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Even black chicks?
none of the black women i have interacted with have had an attitude and especially not spoken about privilege, at the end women just want to be fucked. keep their feet on the ground and remember them of where on the food chain they are jfl

• +1
  • +1
none of the black women i have interacted with have had an attitude and especially not spoken about privilege, at the end women just want to be fucked. keep their feet on the ground and remember them of where on the food chain they are jfl
Fr these black girls have more rizz than white boys

• +1
Ive been unlucky tbf, only one so far hasnt brought up the woke bs to me. Yeah women just wanna be fucked and have money. This black woman in the post, only dates white men and wants to live in a rural white area when she is settled down, so white people cant be that bad to her then.

idk about all that though :lul:
Black girls and mixed race girls say some low inhib shit. Those ebony slags genuinely have no filter lol

I get looked down upon, but I have no other option. Im too low IQ and lazy to make big money. My genetics arent that great. I just couldnt handle an LTR with a modern woman after learning about the blackpill

I get looked down upon, but I have no other option. Im too low IQ and lazy to make big money. My genetics arent that great. I just couldnt handle an LTR with a modern woman after learning about the blackpill

I invite you to neets.net

• +1
Fr these black girls have more rizz than white boys
Fr they actually do. Whilst I dont agree with their political views, at least they are low inhib to trash talk about white people and men. Meanwhile white boys are scared to be seen as racist or misogynists. You could blame the jews but idk white men have fallen badly

Racism goes both ways. Secondly, women have way more privilege than men so even if you think white privilege exists, white women have the most privilege then next its black women.
Women just hate on men because of jealousy, deep down men are better at most things a d they know it.

• +1
Hi oldcel

• JFL
Women just hate on men because of jealousy, deep down men are better at most things a d they know it.
I wish but I doubt women are jealous of men. Deep down women know they have way easier lives than men.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Imagine if (s)he was a black female LSA agent reading this
then it would be a chance to put a warning to FEDS....

Hi! You fucking feds this will be me...
Nightstalker 4

some day

• JFL
I wish but I doubt women are jealous of men. Deep down women know they have way easier lives than men.
On average yeah woman live better lives but men and women's life is shit in modern society. I cage at people who get jealous of women and chads because the average chad and average Becky still has to wageslave and suffer. No amount of validation can fill the whole of wageslaving.

• Love it
Ive been unlucky tbf, only one so far hasnt brought up the woke bs to me. Yeah women just wanna be fucked and have money. This black woman in the post, only dates white men and wants to live in a rural white area when she is settled down, so white people cant be that bad to her then.
most women have surface level thoughts and express themself differently from their actual wants and needs. women are truly a different species from men jfl

• +1
On average yeah woman live better lives but men and women's life is shit in modern society. I cage at people who get jealous of women and chads because the average chad and average Becky still has to wageslave and suffer. No amount of validation can fill the whole of wageslaving.
Could be lifefuel for me.

I am sceptical however. I personally am very jealous of the privileges that women hold. Especially how easily they can get sex and provision. Some women legit dont have to wageslave at all as the government lets them NEET or they use simps to finance their life.

POV : retarded incel talks to retarded whore

• JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit and HTN_Mentalcel
Black girls and mixed race girls say some low inhib shit. Those ebony slags genuinely have no filter lol
never experienced it so i can't really express myself outside of what i have seen myself first hand

@Autisticbrokeass2
skull emoji

most women have surface level thoughts and express themself differently from their actual wants and needs. women are truly a different species from men jfl
My friend said she is racist to black people out of self hate but hides it by being racist to white people and holding black pride (claiming black people invented everything and jealous white people stole from them). This black woman wants mixed race kids, live in a white area, marry a white man, wear blonde hair wigs, and green eye contacts.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Could be lifefuel for me.

I am sceptical however. I personally am very jealous of the privileges that women hold. Especially how easily they can get sex and provision. Some women legit dont have to wageslave at all as the government lets them NEET or they use simps to finance their life.
Average of model makes 100 dollars a month, thats bs and most women do work. This is statistical.

• +1
My friend said she is racist to black people out of self hate but hides it by being racist to white people and holding black pride (claiming black people invented everything and jealous white people stole from them). This black woman wants mixed race kids, live in a white area, marry a white man, wear blonde hair wigs, and green eye contacts.
use case for a flamethrower tbh

• JFL
Average of model makes 100 dollars a month, thats bs and most women do work. This is statistical.
Women can be prostitutes, also the black woman in my post despite being fat made $250 off some horny incel buying her nudes and a sex video of me fucking her. If its that easy for a fat black woman imagine how easy it is for your average skinny white girl

Had to be done, cant let her be thinking I have privilege when I dont. This fat bitch had guys buying her nudes ffs yet she thinks I am a privileged white man. Get outta here
who tf buys her nudes🤮

• JFL
use case for a flamethrower tbh
Everyone said she is toxic. However I am a toxic incel myself. This combo really isnt gonna end well: lazy black woman who thinks she is oppressed vs lazy white man who thinks he is oppressed

I spat facts tho, nothing retarded here
You are a retard for trying to argue with a woman. Also some shit you said was dumb abt money but its more that you said it in a bad way than it being wrong

• +1