power of appearance is something that goes beyond imagination

D

Deleted member 30488

Banned
Joined
Jun 3, 2023
Posts
7,488
Reputation
7,844
I created a fake model on TikTok to do a social experiment, I posted Nazi videos and got a lot of hate, then I responded with the videos of this model, and the communists girls who were cursing me before, just started commenting things like: I can fix you love, our kids would be beautiful, etc, man this is absolutely brutal
I Used this model:
Images   2023 07 22T165329607
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sens
I created a fake model on TikTok to do a social experiment, I posted Nazi videos and got a lot of hate, then I responded with the videos of this model, and the communists girls who were cursing me before, just started commenting things like: I can fix you love, our kids would be beautiful, etc, man this is absolutely brutal
I Used this model:
View attachment 2335279
water bro :(

just look at comments with good looking school shooter and bad looking, absolutely brutal shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16288
larp
 
  • +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
I created a fake model on TikTok to do a social experiment, I posted Nazi videos and got a lot of hate, then I responded with the videos of this model, and the communists girls who were cursing me before, just started commenting things like: I can fix you love, our kids would be beautiful, etc, man this is absolutely brutal
I Used this model:
View attachment 2335279
What kind of eyes does he have do you think? hunter?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30488
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30488

Similar threads

Pier`o
Replies
7
Views
77
fuckincell
fuckincell
RickyHooky
Replies
3
Views
71
jacob919182
J
staro7
Replies
6
Views
62
staro7
staro7
Paul Paulovski
Replies
3
Views
48
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top