Power of beardmaxxing

Deleted member 15086

Deleted member 15086

Iron
A thick beard can easily cover bad lower third. Yes you can try to use minox if you are too low T. Yes beard is not ideal if you have a good lower third but a beard is superior to a bad one.

Attachments

• vaush no beard.jpg
    vaush no beard.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 161
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and gamma
beardmaxxing turned me from a latino prettyboy to a middle aged arab

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, Deleted member 15099, sandcelmuttcel and 13 others
Yes you can try to use minox if you are too low T.
JFL. The guy in the image definitely has incredibly high T, that's why he can grow such a thick beard.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 15086
Yes you can try to use minox if you are too low T
Keep crying for insensitive body hair androgen receptors, doesnt mean low t. That usually means insensitive scalp as well, ie no balding. Beard is for subhumans without jawline jfl, and foids are well aware of the fraud

Keep crying for insensitive body hair androgen receptors, doesnt mean low t. That usually means insensitive scalp as well, ie no balding. Beard is for subhumans without jawline jfl, and foids are well aware of the fraud
you are sensitive about this topic... no need for this you can just use minox like i said

you are sensitive about this topic... no need for this you can just use minox like i said
Yes i am but not for myself, its bullshit redpill cope telling people to grow a beard.

Yes i am but not for myself, its bullshit redpill cope telling people to grow a beard.
yes it will help it has been proven on this forum many times you just want to pretend nothing can help.. yes it will not help if you have bottom 1 percent jaw but it will help for most bad jaws

from reddit soy to reddit soy who doesn't shave

Only fatties need beards

Beards are for frauding subhumans.

Girls only consider these jawlines as human. 0 facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Tyronecell