Power of chewing part 2

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
This is my friend.. His facial bone structure changed alot through chewing for 3 years everyday... The before pictures is of 17 to 18year of age..
Screenshot 20210410 210924
side
Screenshot 20210324 213655
Screenshot 20210324 213707
note:in the last picture he has nose job
"this is for motivation"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 12484, Adriana Lima and 6 others
Moneymaking & Success

What was his routine like? Did he chew soft gum for a long duration, or extremely hard gum for a short duration? It would be awesome if you can give me some details.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Saw his insta too, what's his routine?

How can training a muscle (the masseters) change the bone structure? It can't
His gonial angle is like 30° lower....

He went from the same surgeon of Salludon to get those jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, itorroella9, Bitch and 3 others
How can training a muscle (the masseters) change the bone structure? It can't
His gonial angle is like 30° lower....

He went from the same surgeon of Salludon to get those jaw implants
I recall him posting a video of him contracting is jaw and I could see all the muscle fibers, its not an implant. Nonetheless, implants will never look that harmonious

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
@betamanlet @Babushkacatlady @retard tagging craniofacial pundits. Yall should check this out.

nosejob looks shit like shit on him. Too arched & feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, Bitch, schneebly and 1 other person
still looks ugly af but undoubtedly looksmaxed more than 96% of the rotters on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
Chewing can widen zygomatic arches and cause growth in the gonial angle area where the masseter attaches. It’s a nice result and I bet he wasn’t even chewing particularly hard, just long. If he mews he could slowly alter his midface ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, N1c, Yerico7 and 2 others
What was his routine like? Did he chew soft gum for a long duration, or extremely hard gum for a short duration? It would be awesome if you can give me some details.
Bro the combination of both is ideal.. But chewing hard gum for an hour or 2 is good

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Chewing can widen zygomatic arches and cause growth in the gonial angle area where the masseter attaches. It’s a nice result and I bet he wasn’t even chewing particularly hard, just long. If he mews he could slowly alter his midface ratio.
He is mewing too bro..

Screenshot 20210412 220031 cominstagramandroid

• Love it
Bro the combination of both is ideal.. But chewing hard gum for an hour or 2 is good
When I chew too hard, my jaw gets tense and bloated, it does not look good at all. It kind of resembles this pic

I will stick with chewing fewer pieces for longer durations.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
if he have enough money to do a nose job, h have enough money to put fillers on his jaw one time a year.
He is a friend.. I know him.. And by the way he was very clear about his nose job.. Everybody knows it

When I chew too hard, my jaw gets tense and bloated, it does not look good at all. It kind of resembles this pic View attachment 1087100
I will stick with chewing fewer pieces for longer durations.
I think cheek muscles hypertrophy is your problem.. So try taking small bites.. Don't extent your mouth too much while chewing.. I think you'll get what I'm saying
Screenshot 20210412 233209

Last edited:
  • +1
nosejob looks shit like shit on him. Too arched & feminine
Fits the JB slayer TikTok eboy pheno pretty well

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Ryan and N1c
Awesome, i noticed that Tom welling in his prime had a jaw like that